Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal (6943 Views)

Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by Lothario(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Yesterday I got into a fight with my GF and I don't feel sorry for it this is how it all started I called her to my home to talk to her about her rude behavior which my relatives are talking about while trying to talk to her she started insult my relatives which are absent in my presence she started telling me how weak I am nd that am mummy's boy and daddy's boy she started insulting my parent and called my mother a LovePeddler I told her to shut up and she slapped me I got up to drag her out of the house she resisted and continued hitting me and called my dad a pot bellied beast I couldn't take it anymore and slapped her and continued beating her till i threw her out of my house am I right to have beaten her katzz ur advice needed

3 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by iceberylin(m): 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
pot belle beast grin

Mehnnn ya babe sabi Beef ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
@ops,U did absolutely right. next time she will learn hw to respect elders angry

2 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by TrishaP(f): 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pot belly beast lol. cheesy

She really get bad mouth.

2 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by Dotwillis1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
So wat v u gained from beating her? Respect? ..hell no!

Two wrongs dont mk a right
Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by LewisO: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
Needs to laugh at this first. grin grin

There most be something wrong with that girl, but the story looks kidding.
Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by apholaryn: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
eeyah
Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
okay
Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by cutieberie1(f): 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
iceberylin:
pot belle beast grin

Mehnnn ya babe sabi Beef ooo grin

lol very well but y z d op not feelin remorse 4 his actions...hop u re nt lyk him
Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by justmag(m): 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Typed this after reading the title.

No matter what! There is no excuse for hitting a woman except self defense from death.

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by cutieberie1(f): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dotwillis1:
So wat v u gained from beating her? Respect? ..hell no!

Two wrongs dont mk a right

help me tell him...z dis story even true
worst of all he z not feelin remorse
Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by iceberylin(m): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
cutieberie1:

lol very well but y z d op not feelin remorse 4 his actions...hop u re nt lyk him
Nooo..am nothing like that pot belle beast son grin
Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pot bellied beast? cheesy cheesy

Was she high on something? Her mouth sha. grin
Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
justmag:

No matter what! There is no excuse for hitting a woman except self defense from death.

Do you know?

Women have two heads
Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
cutieberie1:

help me tell him...z dis story even true
worst of all he z not feelin remorse

I believe the op did the right thing
By the way, one shouldn't be remorseful for doing what's right
Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Seriously, op, madness is madding that ur babe.
Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by PHgirl(f): 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
I think the story's fake. There's a belief that a man shouldn't lay his hands on a woman. And op just thought of a good reason to lay one's hands on a woman. Incredible story, if you ask me.
Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by alberto2k(m): 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Legendury beat grin

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by Lothario(m): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
PHgirl:
I think the story's fake. There's a belief that a man shouldn't lay his hands on a woman. And op just thought of a good reason to lay one's hands on a woman. Incredible story, if you ask me.
she has done other vile things to me don't think I enjoy beating women read my other posts u will see she even wicked and I don't ever want to see her again

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by Tymax(m): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
I am disgusted by troublesome ladies. The way I will look at her ehn, she will go and commit suicide. Such gutter-mouthed girls can push even a priest to violence.

I don't blame any man who reacts violently to such disgusting girls.

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
undecided no sane guy will hit a lady back cos of minor issues.#sign of a wife beater undecided
Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dude u are now a man is it that same biatch whom u got beaten because of her undecided

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by Tymax(m): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
justmag:

So it's okay when she harms you, smashes your tv, tears your shirt, bites you, and even stabs you in the arm, leg as long as it's not a vital organ?

My brother, I'm sure your patience is not that bountiful.

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by Mhizizzy(f): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
Are u happy n ow?

Mr Mike Tyson

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by justmag(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
Tymax:

So it's okay when she harms you, smashes your tv, tears your shirt, bites you, and even stabs you in the arm, leg as long as it's not a vital organ?

My brother, I'm sure your patience is not that bountiful.

listen and listen well. Hitting or harming a woman is something a woman can't recover from easily. I have so many friends that have emotional injuries from events from years ago. It better to walk away or kick her out of your home.
Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by kelvinmuffins3(m): 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
grin
Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by justmag(m): 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

Do you know?

Women have two heads

Okay! So what??
Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by purplesummer(f): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
missjenna:

You are right, because if someone calls any of my parents such names I'll so throw caution to the wind and give the person the beating of her life! That girl deserved the lesson she was taught.

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by cutieberie1(f): 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
missjenna:

dere z nothin ryt dere in hittin a lady bt even after dat he z meant to feel sorry...
Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
No matter what a lady does, you should never raise your hands to beat her
Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by Tymax(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
justmag:

listen and listen well. Hitting or harming a woman is something a woman can't recover from easily. I have so many friends that have emotional injuries from events from years ago. It better to walk away or kick her out of your home.

You have written like someone who actually believes the woman is the "weaker" sex.

An unreasonable woman will push her man to violent anger. You cannot reason with an unreasonable woman. She will lock the door, put the key in her bra and dare you. I always run from them cos I don't want to hit a woman in my life. Never have, never will.

Bro, just pray you never have to deal with an unreasonable woman- a woman who doesn't know when to stop the drama.

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
justmag:

Okay! So what??

We can beat up guys and you simply are not allowed to hit us in retaliation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Never Ever Chase After A Woman / Firm & Huge! Wouldn't You Love To Just Suck Her Boobs Exposed! / She regrets losing her Virginity ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.