Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

"We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders (7320 Views)

South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. / South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . / PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by wawaboy1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2012
mali_gnant: The town that hosts Nigerdelta University does not have electricity. I was reliably told that their paramount ruler demanded for some kickbacks from the contract money before he will allow his community to be connected to national grid. Remember that the former governor, Alams, hails from the same community
na their life be that. The call it "marching ground" even if you want to build hospital for free,u go settle
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by Johndoe100(m): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2012
All I see on this thread is hate. Well if you hate us that much, why not leave our oyel alone? Or are you too much of thieves and parasites?
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by Leobreezy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2012
Some southerners adulate GEJ stupidly, out of fear dat power will be relinquished back into d hands of d other major ethnic groups. We shouldn't be concerned about what region he hails frm bt rather how competent and sedulous he is. I blame Lord Lugard sha, he caused all this ethnic bigotry by amalgamating people with completely diffrnt lifestyles and instituting regionalism.
P.S. I'm from delta, so don't think this post is prejudiced.
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by Leobreezy(m): 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2012
Johndoe100: All I see on this thread is hate. Well if you hate us that much, why not leave our oyel alone? Or are you too much of thieves and parasites?
Forgive me, i'm just curious. Did you by any chance attend primary school?
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by Peterpan1(m): 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2012
Who are they decieving,they hav nt gotten their benefits and yet they endorse him for second term,i think its time for another classic cock and bull story,STORY STORY
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by Johndoe100(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2012
Leobreezy: Forgive me, i'm just curious. Did you by any chance attend primary school?

Hang...on.....a.....minute....ahhhhhhhhh. Sorry, your mother was just sucking my dick, had to cum in her mouth first. Yes, you were asking?

1 Like

Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2012
Johndoe100:

Hang...on.....a.....minute....ahhhhhhhhh. Sorry, your mother was just sucking my dick, had to cum in her mouth first. Yes, you were asking?
awwww! That was damn to harsh! Why can't you just insult him than throwing your insult at his mum? NLanders eh! Na wa o!
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by comradeoscar(m): 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2012
solidbroda: do u have english in ur Waec
yes professor! i noticed d error in line which is mere repetition. if u tink u ar more English dan d Queen of England, pls push out d "goofs & blunders" ad corect ok. dis forum has given many of u licence to bcome idiots. anyway kip it up!
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by Dollarman101: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2012
Abeg make we hear word from all these old politicians. Support today, condemn tomorrow! Wetin they want make GEJ do for them after one year? Transform NIGERDELTA to Dubai?
They are high on Ogogoro. Nigeria not Nigerdelta is Jonathan's constituency. They must understand this and stop whinning like kindergarten kids.

East west road that they mentioned had issues arising from the first award by Obj. Only last week, the FG announced the re award of that road under SURE P. if I were them, I would rather concentrate on monitoring the execution of that project as soon as possible. But they will prefer to hang around Aso Rock for pocket money.
The biggest beneficiary of PIB if passed will be the people of NIGERDELTA. We are the ones who will occupy the stipulated 25% stake in ownership of oil ompanies exploring oil in the region. We are the ones who will reap from the new legislations on gas flaring.
Jonathan strategically integrated our brothers and ex militants into safeguarding the waterways for oil exploration and shipment. This step has not only enriched some of our brothers but has increased oil production to a record of 2.7 million barrels per day for the overall interest of Nigeria.

Jonathan has started two federal universities in both Bayelsa and Delta state. The Nigetian law school has a opened a campus in Bayelsa. Kolo-Nembe-Brass is seriously under construction. The Benin-Ore road which was awarded and undergoing construction by this government will serve the people of Niger Delta. The power plants in Ughelli, calabar, IHOVBOR, Afam, and Sapele gas plants have all been refurbished under jonathan.

Are we not enjoying the improvement in power supply? Come to Uyo, we have light for an average of 18 hours per day. Make dem give jonathn chance abeg to continue his privatision

2 Likes

Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by Biggyd2: 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2012
So Was the news that south south a few days ago endorsed gej as their candidate for 2015 election a well orchestrated lie? What are we to believe?
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by Leobreezy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2012
@johndoe 100. I won't bother throwing tantrums @ u. Dat would be demeaning. If ur done displaying ur priapic nature, my question was, Did u by any chance attend primary school? However frm wat u just displayed, i can deduce dat u didn't.
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by vanstanzy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2012
HNosegbe:

http://newsbytesnow.com/2012/09/08/flash-were-yet-to-eat-the-fruits-of-our-son-being-in-power-south-south-leaders-tell-jonathan/

How contradictory, these selfish men want to eat their cake and have it. The ex-militants are there draining the govt, and these old men are also draining the FG, yet SS elders complain of no patronage. Funny, keep on endorsing one who'll sink ur regions' dreams, thats if there's any left at all.
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by ask4truth(f): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2012
These South South Elders (Dogs) who r they tryng to diecieve? I think its dogs like them. Upon all what Oga Jona de do them pikin in lieu of taking them out for msc and phd, upon what oga jona de give Asari in billions and many of these dog elders they r here talkn rubish.
I will use SAW increase their mouth lenght so that they can say it louder for everyone to hear. Fools
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by executiveson(m): 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2012
Duxe: Eya ekap ekpa idiokesit! lipsrsealed tongue undecided
my sister, kuboro mmo.
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by ZeusI: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2012
They all deserve to be whipped. What have they been doing with all those crude oil dividends and state allocation funds? That same idle attitude is what is keeping their youths financially stagnant, waiting for some mannas to fall for them. The quest for free life is a disease and is the reason why the poor keep wallowing in penury.
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2012
Johndoe100:

damn grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2012
comrade oscar: yes professor! i noticed d error in line which is mere repetition. if u tink u ar more English dan d Queen of England, pls push out d "goofs & blunders" ad corect ok. dis forum has given many of u licence to bcome idiots. anyway kip it up!
just a simple Q. If u don't like it, kill yourself
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by ubandire(m): 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2012
Dollarman101: Abeg make we hear word from all these old politicians. Support today, condemn tomorrow! Wetin they want make GEJ do for them after one year? Transform NIGERDELTA to Dubai?
They are high on Ogogoro. Nigeria not Nigerdelta is Jonathan's constituency. They must understand this and stop whinning like kindergarten kids.

East west road that they mentioned had issues arising from the first award by Obj. Only last week, the FG announced the re award of that road under SURE P. if I were them, I would rather concentrate on monitoring the execution of that project as soon as possible. But they will prefer to hang around Aso Rock for pocket money.
The biggest beneficiary of PIB if passed will be the people of NIGERDELTA. We are the ones who will occupy the stipulated 25% stake in ownership of oil ompanies exploring oil in the region. We are the ones who will reap from the new legislations on gas flaring.
Jonathan strategically integrated our brothers and ex militants into safeguarding the waterways for oil exploration and shipment. This step has not only enriched some of our brothers but has increased oil production to a record of 2.7 million barrels per day for the overall interest of Nigeria.

Jonathan has started two federal universities in both Bayelsa and Delta state. The Nigetian law school has a opened a campus in Bayelsa. Kolo-Nembe-Brass is seriously under construction. The Benin-Ore road which was awarded and undergoing construction by this government will serve the people of Niger Delta. The power plants in Ughelli, calabar, IHOVBOR, Afam, and Sapele gas plants have all been refurbished under jonathan.

Are we not enjoying the improvement in power supply? Come to Uyo, we have light for an average of 18 hours per day. Make dem give jonathn chance abeg to continue his privatision

I doubt if E K Clark is behind these comments credited to him . He should know better. The People of Niger Delta are happy with Jonathan . They are slowly taking over the federal ministries, departments and agencies.
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by asha80(m): 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2012
ubandire:

I doubt if E K Clark is behind these comments credited to him . He should know better. The People of Niger Delta are happy with Jonathan . They are slowly taking over the federal ministries, departments and agencies.

how does this address infrastructure issues in the south south?
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by FSU: 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2012
The SS leaders will be waiting forever to reap the benefits of their son being in power. Northerners ruled and the North did not reap anything tangible. So did Obasanjo and the SW. How will GEJ be different? This is one reason am indifferent about an Igbo president for Nigeria. Their son might give them positions, but that is individual and not collective benefit. That is the much they can get from Nigeria that is so, so mis-structured.
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by xtra84: 12:49am On Sep 09, 2012
Dem neva c anytin yet tribalism n religion has become d oda of d day in 9ja politics to am hapi with d way tins dey waka for dis we land kudus to dos way vote gej na dem d tin day pain now me smilin hihihihihihihihihihihihihihih muntulas
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by PhysicsQED(m): 12:51am On Sep 09, 2012
What were these leaders expecting when GEJ got into power beyond what he's already done? Extra special treatment even when the "South South" wasn't the only area that voted for him? This group (SSPA) is embarrassing themselves and GEJ and I think more "South South" people should come out and make it clear that we aren't demanding favoritism. Also, I'm not sure Odigie-Oyegun qualifies as a "leader" in the south south. I think his time has come and gone and he should retire from politics.
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by Demdem(m): 2:23am On Sep 09, 2012
afam4eva: You're yet to reap yet you're supporting him for a second term. Foooools

Lovely posts on this thread but this I love most.
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 09, 2012
How do they mean they haven't benefitted? What perks are they looking for? Or did they single handedly vote their son into power? Someone needs to knock these drunk mofos down to earth. The presidency is not Shell or Chevron that they keep hounding to provide jobs for a bunch of lazy slackers, I'm sure some even resigned from their jobs thinking their son's present status will see them through. Those people are some of the laziest bunch in Nigeria, no offense.
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by Demdem(m): 2:26am On Sep 09, 2012
dayokanu: What benefit can Retardeen give except extreme cluelessness

*applause*
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by Johndoe100(m): 3:13am On Sep 09, 2012
Demdem:

*applause*

I have been reading your posts and have noticed that your hate for us is becoming nauseous. You are a diseased dog, and really need to be treated like one.
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by Demdem(m): 3:47am On Sep 09, 2012
Johndoe100:

I have been reading your posts and have noticed that your hate for us is becoming nauseous. You are a diseased dog, and really need to be treated like one.

Senseless post from a typical retardeenic brain. Hate for who? Oloshi.

1 Like

Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by Johndoe100(m): 4:29am On Sep 09, 2012
Demdem:

Senseless post from a typical retardeenic brain. Hate for who? Oloshi.

The people of the south south and our leader - his excellency Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

You know what happens to diseased dogs don't you?
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by onyekabe(m): 4:54am On Sep 09, 2012
amosy007: What did yorubas gained frm obj = nothing

what did hausa/fulanis gained frm yaradua = nothing.

South south shouldnt expect anything special from jonathan..

He z d president of nigeria not south south..

May be dis will wake those zombies that vote based on sentiment up

only time will tell
Most you call those who voted for him zombie? Your mother every body in your village is zombie
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by highlandre(m): 6:45am On Sep 09, 2012
What else do these bootlickers want Jona to do? Your youths have all been enrolled under the Amnesty prog, where monthly allowance of about N70,000 is paid to them apart from their overseas training; there's a Ministry of Niger-Delta (the only Ministry in any of the Regions), catering for the peculiar interests and development of the South-south people; another is the NNDC which is saddled with the responsibility of uplifting the infrastructures of the South-South people.

I don't know what else these gluttonous elders want again o! Ask an average South-West person what OBJ did for them through out his eight years rule.

Besides, that word, 'our son', should not be used in a situation where Nigerians from all regioins voted and are being governed by Jonathan. It is not good for a federal image!
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by mejai(m): 7:19am On Sep 09, 2012
ujukala: What do you expect? To bring electricity overnight? Why not engage yourselves in programmes that you want the government to do? You will ginger them when they see your efforts.
u r a darlyn. U just said it all
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by Leemak: 7:28am On Sep 09, 2012
foolish people with corrupt-oriented brains......with all money coming to ur region alone u this bunch of idiots stil vomitting rubbish, e no go beta for u and ur generation, somebody say AMENNNNNNNNNNN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo!!! Is GEJ Saying Goodbye To Aso Rock? / Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. / Afenifere, Cupp’s Adoption Won’t Ensure Your Victory – Labour Party Tells Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.