Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

"We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders (7319 Views)

South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. / South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . / PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by BetaThings: 7:35am On Sep 09, 2012
dayokanu: What benefit can Retardeen give except extreme cluelessness

You are mistaken - the man is not clueless. He has been looking after his people
Any new agency created now has "his people" as no 1 or in a prominent position
Go and check appointments made in the last 2 years

The people who endorsed him for second term are not fools

Look at this
ubandire:

I doubt if E K Clark is behind these comments credited to him . He should know better. The People of Niger Delta are happy with Jonathan . They are slowly taking over the federal ministries, departments and agencies.
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by BetaThings: 7:35am On Sep 09, 2012
VEE2010: I wonder why most Nigerians are so tribalistic in every of their thoughts. Come to think of it, have you guys sat down one day and consider the history of our sovereignty visa-as-vis the number of years the Northerners ruled? Yet, that region still characterized with high rate of under development. I think, it is high time we started reasoning beyond tribalism otherwise, Nigeria project would continue to be a nightmare. As far as am concerned, GEJ is a Nigerian. He's not only from Niger Delta. If he fails to spread the dividends of democracy, posterity will judge him at the rightful time. Lets be more concerned about even development. Regional politics is anti-development strategy.

But it is not the guys here that are calling him "our son"

HNosegbe:
"had not given to the South South zone the normal fruits of their son being in power"

And this shows that the man is actually "empowering" his people

ubandire:

I doubt if E K Clark is behind these comments credited to him . He should know better. The People of Niger Delta are happy with Jonathan . They are slowly taking over the federal ministries, departments and agencies.
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by Demdem(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2012
Johndoe100:

The people of the south south and our leader - his excellency Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

You know what happens to diseased dogs don't you?

Iddiota, i have been living in the south-south for almost a decade now and i can say that the best of my friends are from this part of the country. the people are so so wonderful and i have had no regrets whatsoever about living with them at all.
About the retardeen, i have said it several times that i have no personal issues with him. he is most likely a wonderful man, A loving husband, a cherishing father and peacemaker and wonderful teacher and zoo-keeper etc but in acts of governance, the guy sucks. he showed this deficiency right from bayelsa when he was governor and now its being revealed to the whole world from Aso-Rock.

So u see dumbo, hatred is just from a malfunctioned part of ur brain, it has no basis at all. me telling u this wont change ur mind though so i will simply leave u to wallow in ur ignorance and stupidity. its heavily in u.
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by escobar07(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2012
They should worry. Very soon, warri will be FCT.
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2012
But seriously shouldn't things like road construction be the responsibility of local leaders?
They keep eating the resources meant to fix their own problems and using it for pointless partying and peacock gallivanting, yet now crying that someone should come and fix their problem for them.

Each state hasa freaking governor FOR A REASON! If GEJ had to come andbuild all the road himself on top, then what use are they?
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by Htown64(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2012
afam4eva: You're yet to reap yet you're supporting him for a second term. Foooools
Like IBB rightly said these fools can't think straight anymore.
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by malc619(m): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2012
They should say what exactly they want the FG to do.....

They sit in their state and expect "awuf" from FG.. They should call on their Governors, LG chairmen etc what's the job of the governors ‎​Άnd LG chairman... Bunch of thieving swines.....
What's even the problem with these elders....
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by Kobojunkie: 4:49am On Sep 10, 2012
super1759-:
Did he promise them anything? Or is he owing them?

Really?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders by member479760: 5:57am On Sep 10, 2012
and you will never reap any since none is available to start with.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement / The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) / Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.