Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Why Nigerian Guys Now Bluff And Disrespect Nigerian Girlfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Guys Now Bluff And Disrespect Nigerian Girlfriends (3168 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Why Are Guys Now Doing This? *pictures* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Now Bluff And Disrespect Nigerian Girlfriends by vivianc(f): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2012
@dailynews: you cannot compaRe Nigerian giRl to otheR foReign counterpaRts? Why does it have to be women? We compaRe ourselves to otheR countRies in teRms of development etc.......we strive to achieve it and corruption creeps in. How can we aspire to be like them in all aspects and then hide our ladies? That doesn't make sense don't you think?
No one is saying there are no bad girls in Nigeria but you guys blow it out of proportion as if it only happens in Nigeria! All we are saying is ouR foreign counterparts are woRst!
I don't even want to get staRted on Nigerian guys but we still manage u people! And honouR you, and defend you!
I have observed the way u bash ladies in heRe so I'm gonna you this; if u only attRact bad giRl pls check youRself.......something is definitely wrong somewheRe!
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Now Bluff And Disrespect Nigerian Girlfriends by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2012
vivian chinaza: @dailynews: you cannot compaRe Nigerian giRl to otheR foReign counterpaRts? Why does it have to be women? We compaRe ourselves to otheR countRies in teRms of development etc.......we strive to achieve it and corruption creeps in. How can we aspire to be like them in all aspects and then hide our ladies? That doesn't make sense don't you think?
No one is saying there are no bad girls in Nigeria but you guys blow it out of proportion as if it only happens in Nigeria! All we are saying is ouR foreign counterparts are woRst!
I don't even want to get staRted on Nigerian guys but we still manage u people! And honouR you, and defend you!
I have observed the way u bash ladies in heRe so I'm gonna you this; if u only attRact bad giRl pls check youRself.......something is definitely wrong somewheRe!

First of all, happy sunday to you chi, I hope u went to church? Then to the topic at hand, pls n pls I don't bash ladies, maybe the way I pass my message sounds like I do, nope, I don't have any reason to do that. But then, talking about me attracting the bad or wrong girls, is a nope too cos I have only dated once which was going on well before nature decided to end it naturally due to natural cause, and that was it and ever since then I don't think I even desire to be in one again seriously, my family n friends know me, though I have tried establishing true friendship via online to help me see if I could get interest again, which can never be termed dating cos it wasn't becos it never precipitated to meeting in real life and never lasted up to two weeks or so, so I don't know what ur talking about when u said attracting the wrong ppl. not that I lack whatever it takes, but I sometimes think I am not a woman kind of a guy, pls don't misinterprete me again o, i'm not a gay, God forbid! I love being alone, love hanging out with my male friends an my male siblings & cousins, so that makes it hard for me to even make a move towards ladies and even at work, I am sort of popular, though some female colleagues too always misinterprete my personality and call me a woman-hater, again, I am not cos I love my mother & my only sister so much, and I also love my cousins too, so I cannot be a woman-hater cos I have cousins too, the type u people call hot chicks, yes, I got them plenty, the high flies...and they also know me wella that I always fight with them whenever we come together and they always say they hope to see who I will finally end up with, if its gona fly down from heaven, so don't say I bash ladies again, I don't, I just love to see people live a morally upright life, I love to see girls be reserved like women they are even though the guys may be bad, women aren't created to be bad or to compete with men in terms of being bad, women ought to be reserved, nice, calm, well-groomed and what have u, so thats y I feel bad when I hear or see what girls do. Why I always talk about Nigerian girls whenever I make reference, its because I love my country and I love our girls, God knows I do, I only counsel based on what I saw or read or hear. I don't care how the americans, europeans, carribeans, asians, etc live their life, thats their cup of tea, I am concerned about my country. Yes my friends who happen to be living in those countries do tell me whats going on, and I don't care, and they themselves don't also care, they only get angry when they see Nigerian girls following foreigners there to live immoral and wayward life, cos they expect Nigerian girls to be very decent and reserved, so we Nigerian guys complaining about Nigerian girls is becos we love our girls and we want them to be like our mothers, to keep being african despite the atrocities western culture has brought into our land. so dear, don't misinterprete me again pls n pls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! / Check / Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.