Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys (72061 Views)

10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad / 20 FACTS About NIGERIAN Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by theplushist: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
Her Pen Name is City Girl and she is from Kenya

What is it with Kenyan women and Nigerian men? What is it with those short, stocky bearded West African mohines that make Kenyan women move planets for them?

We have heard enough stories about how Kenyan women borrowed loans for their Nigerian boyfriends to pay for ‘containers with goods worth millions’ stuck at the port only for the Nigerian man to disappear.

I know Kenyan women whose careers and lives have come to a standstill after a Nigerian man swept them clean, and I mean clean; car, house, land, money… everything.

So today, ladies, I chose to address this topic, once and for all. After this, I don’t expect any of you to be conned by a so-called ‘romantic’ Nigerian man. I will only say this once.

Stay away from Nigerian men! All Nigerian men are conmen. Repeat after me; “All Nigerian men are conmen”. There are no exceptions here. When you see a Nigerian man, run the other way. Don’t stop to invoke the name of Jesus or pray. Just take cover.

While you are at it, here are a few pointers you need to look out for in a Nigerian man. If he exhibits any of these traits, then you are dealing with a riffraff.

1. He is too romantic: You have never met a man like him. He treats you like a glass statue and worships the ground you walk on. He is not like the unromantic Kenyan men who don’t text you back or return your calls. He calls you ‘baby’ all the time except when he calls you ‘my queen’.

You have never been immersed in so much love and affection. You are literally intoxicated in his love. He will even paint your toenails and shampoo your hair. Red flag.

He is fattening you up for slaughter. He is warming your heart. Softening you up by leading you to believe that you have found the one. It is not humanly possible for a man to be 100 per cent romantic, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. That romantic Nigerian man is up to something.

2. He throws money at you: No man in his right mind will throw money at a woman.Kwani wewe ni nani? But this Nigerian is the most generous man you have ever met in your life. He even gives you money before you ask for it because ‘you are special and you deserve it’.

He debunks every myth you have ever heard about Nigerian men swindling women off their money. You relax and put your guard down. You think that the Lord has finally smiled upon you and given you a wonderful man who is not only loving, but also rich. All those prayers you prayed for a husband have finally been answered. Shock on you.

He is making an investment and he knows what he is doing. He will shower you with gifts and money amounting to Sh1 million, knowing very well that he will con you Sh3 million and make a profit Sh2 million. Tax free.

One day, when you least expect, he will strike. He will be in dire need of some Sh2 million for a deal and because he has created an illusion of wealth, you will readily give in. You will run to the sacco and borrow some Sh2 million. That will be the beginning of your downfall.

3. He moves in with you: So he gives you a cock and bull story about how he is putting up with a friend in Kileleshwa but has been unsuccessfully looking for a house. You pity him and allow him to put up with you in your house for a short while before he finds a bigger house for the two of you.

Every week, he has a new excuse. “Oh, I found one but it is too big.” “Oh, I found another one in Lavington but I don’t like it.”

A week turns into a month and before you know it, you are co-habiting with a Nigerian man who can barely speak English. But because he treats you so nice (and sometimes even washes the dishes), you are blind to his antics. Be very worried.

4. He drives your car: My friends told me this, and I couldn’t believe it. How does a woman give her man her car to go drinking out with the ‘boys’ as she takes a matatu to work?

Only a woman with a Nigerian boyfriend can do that. So he uses cabs all the time and you think it is just unfair for him to spend so much money on cabs, yet you have a car. You lend him yours and before you know it, he is dropping you to work in your car, goes out drinking with his friends in your car and suddenly that car is no longer yours. Be warned.

A real man does not drive woman’s car and a smart woman does not allow a man to use her car to run his errands. If he doesn’t have a car, let him use a cab or buy one.

5. He has mysterious ‘trips’: He purports to be a businessman but you are not exactly sure what he does for a living. He travels often to Dubai, China, Thailand and Singapore for ‘business trips’.

You don’t care what he does for a living mainly because of all the goodies he brings you. Lingerie. Expensive shoes. Perfumes. Dresses. Bags.

He says he does business but has never really taken you to his office, nor have you met any of his business partners. Be especially wary of those Nigerians who purport to sell gold or cars.

He hasn’t given you a business card, but you are still okay with it because he seems flashy and talks big. Silly girl.

One day you are going about your business and the next day you are a suspect for a car-theft syndicate and police will insist that you are harbouring a criminal on Interpol’s watch list. And you thought he loved you for your great personality!

6. You run errands for him: He takes you on a ‘holiday’ to China and throws money at your feet. He allows you to buy whatever you like because ‘you are special and you deserve it’.

On your way back, he tells you to carry a package for him to deliver to his friend because he has no space in his bag. You readily agree. I mean, after all the bags he has bought you, you must have some space. Foolish girl.

That man is using you as a conduit for drugs and you only realise it when you are frantically calling your aging relatives from the airport cells. The Nigerian man is long gone.

You have been warned. Stay away from Nigerian men.
http://manly.ng/nigerian-men-are-conmen/

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by theplushist: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
gringrinShe's really frustrated, hurt, laughable, silly, dimwitted, ludicrous, shortsighted, Desperate, and paranoid..tongue
Well, Goood for her!!!! Ntoooor!tongue

Biitch shouldn't have stereotyped...She should've atleast used "Some Nigerian men"...undecided Arrant Nonsense!

Not all men Are such dickheads...could vouch for my dad!smiley he's A Saint!cheesy

272 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mmmmm...my palms are sweating...lemme find babacele for this...

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Kenzico(m): 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by cruzita(f): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
dey don really drill this one.sister take heart oooo

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by dikeigbo2(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
Seriously?
You must have been a victim,so sorry Ok

Wise up,wise up wise up shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Kaylexzy(m): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lol

Dem don Scam Aunty... she come dey para...

grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Adonis3: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ehyahh... I kon dey pity this poor girl, smh. sad dem don too use her like washing hand water

E sure me say ah go still fit use am troway even as she dey para... Oloshi omo

Wetin kuku consign me? *winks to the kenyan girl by my side*

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Miami11: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lalasticlala

Nigerian men sha!

14 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Babacele: 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
KashyBaby:
Mmmmm...my palms are sweating...lemme find babacele for this...
Bae, I don't know what to say cos some of us are just that bad. It would b damn difficult for me explain to this innocent victim of impure love that not all Nigerian men are bad. We have a huge moral deficit in the eye of the world which the new president Buhari is sincerely trying to address.
It is a shame to swindle anyone n most uncharitable to steal a woman's heart,trust and resources .

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by rawpadgin(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
she is right u know

but she shouldn't have generalize it

16 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by rawpadgin(m): 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by rawpadgin(m): 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
she is right u know

but she shouldn't have generalized it tho wink

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by V0lv0(f): 12:01am On Jan 05, 2016
If you want peace of mind. Stay away from a Nigerian man grin grin very smooth and sweet talkers. The amount of stories that touch I hear about these guys mennn lipsrsealed

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 05, 2016
Lol. My Kenyan ex wouldn't write same about me. She'll sure have a million pages of good things to type/write about me

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 05, 2016
V0lv0:
If you want peace of mind. Stay away from a Nigerian man grin grin very smooth and sweet talkers. The amount of stories that touch I hear about these guys mennn lipsrsealed
can you even do without us? wink

9 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 05, 2016
grin

We don do dem bad tin for dat Syd too cheesy cheesy cheesy Naija no dey carry last grin
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by emorse(m): 12:14am On Jan 05, 2016
Babacele:
Bae, I don't know what to say cos some of us are just that bad. It would b damn difficult for me explain to this innocent victim of impure love that not all Nigerian men are bad. We have a huge moral deficit in the eye of the world which the new president Buhari is sincerely trying to address.
It is a shame to swindle anyone n most uncharitable to steal a woman's heart,trust and resources .

No one can say it better than you have. Such a pity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by V0lv0(f): 4:51am On Jan 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
can you even do without us? wink
I have never dated 1 before nor had the urge to so surely i can smiley

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 05, 2016
V0lv0:
I have never dated 1 before nor had the urge to so surely i can smiley
how's that?
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by oglalasioux(m): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2016
Nigerian guys have taken this girl and her friends to the cleaners.

14 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by TheAziz: 9:42am On Jan 05, 2016
chai, 9ja guys don kill this babe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by OohLalah(f): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2016
I have to share this with South African girls! Brilliant summary of Nigeria man. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Margauxluv(f): 10:47am On Jan 05, 2016
Let's assume this is true definition of some Nigerians nt all.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Amberon: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2016
I n other news, she meant to say , stay away from Igbo men grin

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nenejeje(f): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
old gist

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
9ja boiz bad die.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nigerian men giving them the raggea and the blues

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by jauntty: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
[size=16pt]Why are most Kenyans always beefing Nigerians and sounding like broken records?!!

Scamming isn't peculiar to Nigerian men, so she should suck-it-up

Hey, atleast she admitted we are more romantic... I wuld have liked her post if she didn't drag ALL Nigerian men to this.
[/size]

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.