Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,480 members, 7,861,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Furstrated - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Furstrated (3953 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Furstrated by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 09, 2012
Why not stop thinking about sex for once and enjoy your loving man. It seem you have your whole relationship centered around sex. Comparing him with your pass lovers is so unfair. He's even trying to do it twice a week, what if he doesn't. Take it easy with him and follow it gradually, he will come around because if you nag him to open his eyes and see what he has been missing, believe me you won't be able to satisfy him. Just pray that both of you don't have any fertility issue.
Re: Furstrated by uboma(m): 6:14am On Sep 09, 2012
pink82: Maybe you should try setting him up with another woman and see how he reacts. If he makes advances on the woman/sleeps with the woman then you are the problem. But if he doesn't make any advances on the woman then your husband is gay. If you need help finding a woman then message me cus I know a lot of women that will want to help. Good luck.
i cant believe u posted the above. Anyway u are giving the wrong advice and pls do not put assunder in any marital union (with ur host of women who are willing to seduce) coz God wont be hapi with u and remember what goes arnd wil surely come arnd. What u do 2 odas, same thing wil some day happen 2u.
Re: Furstrated by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 09, 2012
@ op

Since ur husband is basing his views strongly on religion, I still advise you speak to your pastor especially one he is close to.

Don't just tell NL, then say you can't take it no more then go cheating.

You have to try letting another strong minded christian talk to him.
Cos he may just be seeing your complaint as you being unsatiable and abnormal from others.

Talk to your pastor in church, not nairaland.
Re: Furstrated by Dyt(f): 7:17am On Sep 09, 2012
Ehn its so easy na
Wen u both on bed n u feelin lyk being humped
Touch him n if he ignores u
Take out ur toys n do ursef wat u desire
I mean ryt 2 his face
Tell him 2 use it on u since he can't satisfy u
I bet no one ll teach him wat 2 do
Re: Furstrated by DExplorer1: 7:23am On Sep 09, 2012
Dyt: Ehn its so easy na
Wen u both on bed n u feelin lyk being humped
Touch him n if he ignores u
Take out ur toys n do ursef wat u desire
I mean ryt 2 his face
Tell him 2 use it on u since he can't satisfy u
I bet no one ll teach him wat 2 do
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Furstrated by Dyt(f): 7:29am On Sep 09, 2012
Baby
Wat is shockin u na
Wat else can she do, cheatin is out of it
And oyinbo has made things easier

Woman abeg, tk 2 my advice oooo
Re: Furstrated by peroskyeze(m): 7:31am On Sep 09, 2012
OR BETTER YET COME MAKE SERVICE U, THIS 1 U NO GO GO BACK 2 DAT UR DOORMAT HUSBAND
Re: Furstrated by DExplorer1: 7:38am On Sep 09, 2012
Dyt: Baby
Wat is shockin u na
Wat else can she do, cheatin is out of it
And oyinbo has made things easier

Woman abeg, tk 2 my advice oooo
C'mon babymama, make she dey use vibo? At her husband's face? Haba.
Re: Furstrated by Editorspencer: 7:43am On Sep 09, 2012
07069671903 just call and u would regreat it i promise
Re: Furstrated by uboma(m): 7:53am On Sep 09, 2012
Editorspencer: 07069671903 just call and u would regreat it i promise
spencer white, abi na wetin be ur name, leave married women alone. If u hv no useful advice for her, then dnt post ur number for her to cal u
Re: Furstrated by peroskyeze(m): 7:57am On Sep 09, 2012
^^^ LOL NO MIND AM SEE AS HIM DEY TRY TOAST MARRIED WOMAN, HE NO GET SHAME
Re: Furstrated by obowunmi(m): 8:03am On Sep 09, 2012
Se,x,ual compatibility is vital when thinking about marriage. You failed to see this part. I have a friend that almost married an impotent --- thank goodness for testing the rod before delving into marital commitment.

The guy's tom-tom doesn't even stand.

If your husband won't seek help, or make every effort to please you: divorce. Life is too short to be wasting prime se,x,ual years.

1 Like

Re: Furstrated by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 09, 2012
Editorspencer: 07069671903 just call and u would regreat it i promise
Step up your game MoMu.. You dey look for free 'ride' shey?.. Dumb head.. Person dey seek advice you dey post number... Shey na your number go enlarge her husby's pencil ni?..
Re: Furstrated by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 09, 2012
obowunmi: Se,x,ual compatibility is vital when thinking about marriage. You failed to see this part. I have a friend that almost married an impotent --- thank goodness for testing the rod before delving into marital commitment.

The guy's tom-tom doesn't even stand.

If your husband won't seek help, or make every effort to please you: divorce. Life is too short to be wasting prime se,x,ual years.

Bless you.. Even if people refuse to be intimate before marriage.. At least talk about sex.. Get to know each down there.. lmao.. **rolling at** 'missionary position was created by God' loool.. Some christians ehn.. Shey God dey have sex ni?
Re: Furstrated by krissyjay: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2012
Hello NLs. Thank you all for your candid advice, they are really helping me get thru this tough time. And to those that chose to insult my husband, please stop it because he is still the love of my life, that is why I married him. And to the woman that suggested I hook him up with another woman, No thank you. You can as well keep your ridiculous offer and advice. Me and my hubby did some talking last night and we agreed to go to our pastor for advice and prayers because I told him if our sex life doesnt spic soon then he can expect me to be walking out the door and never looking back. He was very shocked but I had to let him know I meant business lol. So hopefully that goes well. And to one poster, yes I know I am fixated on sex but that's because sex is a huge part of a relationship especially one like marriage.
Re: Furstrated by lipsberry0: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2012
He's just too born again and this wasnt the kinda life he used to live so i guess you have to keep talking to him or better still go get a good Bleep some where else and get very well pounded and get all the heads you want too. But if you cant do that, you have to be patient enough till your husband sees reasons with you but till then you have to put up with that. Your wedding vows for better for worse remember ??
Re: Furstrated by krissyjay: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
I am back my fellow NL's but I have some disheartening news. My dear husband wants a divorce because he says he can't keep up with me and that I nag too much. I have a hunch that he is hiding the real reason. Should I just let it go and go through with his request for a divorce?
Re: Furstrated by obowunmi(m): 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2012
krissyjay: I am back my fellow NL's but I have some disheartening news. My dear husband wants a divorce because he says he can't keep up with me and that I nag too much. I have a hunch that he is hiding the real reason. Should I just let it go and go through with his request for a divorce?

Just like that....have you gone for counseling. Well, try working things out. Otherwise, move on.
Re: Furstrated by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 13, 2012
this OP must be the same person as Mommysdearest, no doubts!!!!!!
Re: Furstrated by obowunmi(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
MRbrownJAY: this OP must be the same person as Mommysdearest, no doubts!!!!!!

LoooooooL - too many psychos in this ish
Re: Furstrated by Spartakos: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
Divorce is no option. 'For better, for worse'
Re: Furstrated by koolJ1(f): 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2012
@op, find and buy Tim LaHaye's 'The Act of Marriage'. U read it, and get ur hubby to read it and u both practicalize it, trust me,ur marriage won't be the same. It will open his eyes and mind in a christian way. U both will be 'sexually satisfied christians'
Re: Furstrated by drphantom: 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
@Krissjay. I just saw your post(s). I hope the situation with your marriage has improved. l sincerely hope so!
Allow me to say that there is nothing wrong with a healthy sexual appetite. It is not unchristian neither is it unhealthy.
And it doesnt'necessarily mean a divorce is the answer particularly if your husband is willing to work with you on this.
Could You please give an update of the situation so we can discuss a bit more cos I think I may be able to bring my experience as a christian, a doctor and a Counsellor to bear on your situation, if you don't mind..... -
Re: Furstrated by pleep(m): 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
Wow what a stupid man... What the point in staying a virgin if you don't marry a virgin?

The male gender is so idiotic....
Re: Furstrated by starlightRR(m): 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
drphantom: @Krissjay. I just saw your post(s). I hope the situation with your marriage has improved. l sincerely hope so!
Allow me to say that there is nothing wrong with a healthy sexual appetite. It is not unchristian neither is it unhealthy.
And it doesnt'necessarily mean a divorce is the answer particularly if your husband is willing to work with you on this.
Could You please give an update of the situation so we can discuss a bit more cos I think I may be able to bring my experience as a christian, a doctor and a Counsellor to bear on your situation, if you don't mind..... -

the poster was last scene on nairaland sep 2012.....I just hope ONILA that beats her chest like kingkong about been a virgin is reading this.
Re: Furstrated by pleep(m): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
^ dude.. why do you people care about what onlia does so much? all i hear on this forum is onila onlia bla bla bla

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. / You Are A Bad Boy/girl If You Did Any Of These Back Then In Secondary School / Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.