Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her (3909 Views)

Married Men I Sleep With Are Not Picking My Calls Woman Cry Out In A Video / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by omosedollar(m): 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2017

Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by Papiikush: 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Why she no drop number or email sef?
Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by dingbang(m): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lol....
Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
Oohh she shud meet Royalblak007..

I heard he is ready to settle down grin

Wheres the LAGOS BOIZ AT? cheesy
Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by imma2(m): 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
Fake story angry
Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by RoyalBlak007: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
Oohh she shud meet Royalblak007..

I heard he is ready to settle down grin

Wheres the LAGOS BOIZ AT? cheesy

gringrin Does she "Súçk & Swallow" ?

...Maybe I consider if she does cool
Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by Michellla(f): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
The guy above me is the kinda guys that would slide into her DM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
If the search had reached my area, I know of married men that would even leave their wives to marry her.
Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by pressplay411(m): 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hahaha that dude is cray. He's obviously in a committed relationship with some other chic. Babe needs to make herself more out there. I don't see nothing wrong with settling with an ambitious unestablished guy who is driven as long as she sees his authenticity.

1 Like

Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
Sounds like she's the presumptuous type to me, hence she keeps putting a foot in her mouth, particularly with the last guy. Another funny thing is, she's calling him a bastard because he rejected her. This imo, is someone that thinks she's a catch, basing it only on her achievements. So she's shocked to realize that it doesn't work that way. You're successful business-wise, cool. But are there other attractive qualities besides that? Marriage is not a business contract. I think perhaps, these guys pick up on her haughtiness in general & are put off by it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

gringrin Does she "Súçk & Swallow" ?

...Maybe I consider if she does cool
You are soooo NASTY baba tongue

I know u want some A-Game but my question is...Can u keep up? wink
Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ehya what pity embarassed
I dont believe the story though
But if true
If she try too hard she is bound to get some gold diggers coming her way
So my advice for her is just to keep an open mind and not to try to hard cool
Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by RoyalBlak007: 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

You are soooo NASTY baba tongue

I know u want some A-Game but my question is...Can u keep up? wink

The Question shöuld be. "CAN THE GAME KEEP UP WITH ME " cool
Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by Jaynom(m): 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
(1) she's desperate
(2) she's arrogant- a man tells you he's okay with being "Just friends" and you call him a bastard.
(3) Very few women can be financially stable and humble.
(4) no matter how educated you are, no matter how beautiful you are, if your personality is ugly? You're ugly!

2 Likes

Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by tinny898(m): 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mayb d guy hav seen the p***y

My guy jaar pa. Lol

Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
Michellla:
The guy above me is the kinda guys that would slide into her DM

una go dey upload fake pictures for una timeline....continue ooo because d thunder wey go fire u still dey SAMBISA
Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by newslifeop: 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
I will
Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by bossvinqualad25(m): 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
kikikikiki I laugh in Spanish who go like marry thoroughly used product lol

1 Like

Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by StrawberryGloss(f): 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
all said.

4 Likes

Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jaynom:
(1) she's desperate
(2) she's arrogant- a man tells you he's okay with being "Just friends" and you call him a bastard.
(3) Very few women can be financially stable and humble.
(4) no matter how educated you are, no matter how beautiful you are, if your personality is ugly? You're ugly!

I mean i thought i saw that part wrong, he didn't want friends with benefits and she was angry at him, besides you never know from friendship things can happen. anyway sha her wahala
Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by moorevic(m): 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
The babe must have sold her self instead of being cool and smart.
Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by Jaynom(m): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
pcguru1:

I mean i thought i saw that part wrong, he didn't want friends with benefits and she was angry at him, besides you never know from friendship things can happen. anyway sha her wahala
Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by Fadiga24(m): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
pcguru1:

Friends with benefit.

The girl is the Loser.
Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
What the f#ck. How can I contact the girl. I need friends with benefits too.
Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Randy91:

una go dey upload fake pictures for una timeline....continue ooo because d thunder wey go fire u still dey SAMBISA
Person no fit upload Rihanna picture in peace again?

1 Like

Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
Randy91:

No mind them. Fake life Hoeloshos
Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by Kingkyle1(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Person no fit upload Rihanna picture in peace again?
Why should you? When we check every ladies' profile to know who to slide into her DM?
Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by troy20(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:
Sounds like she's the presumptuous type to me, hence she keeps putting a foot in her mouth, particularly with the last guy. Another funny thing is, she's calling him a bastard because he rejected her. This imo, is someone that thinks she's a catch, basing it only on her achievements. So she's shocked to realize that it doesn't work that way. You're successful business-wise, cool. But are there other attractive qualities besides that? Marriage is not a business contract. I think perhaps, these guys pick up on her haughtiness in general & are put off by it.
quite a smart observation

1 Like

Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
troy20:

quite a smart observation

Thanks smiley
Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
Kingkyle1:

Why should you? When we check every ladies' profile to know who to slide into her DM?
Girl no dey your area?
News flash If You dickheads weren't so bent on sending anything with An "F" numerous PM's...You won't be so pained, Irrational, thirsty and jobless as to go through the stress of Investigating someone just to make sure they're Real or not...Like what sensible guy does that? what nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by Lalas247(f): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Her desperation might be the reason ..
Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
when guys are looking for a wife to marry dem no see and she"s complaining

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL / Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. / My Advise To Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.