Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending (2036 Views)

Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / Could This Guy Be The Sexiest Short Guy On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Quincy37(m): 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2012
[color=#990000][/color][left][/left]
Must the guy in a dating relationship bear or be responsible for all financial aspect of it? The reigning thing in with Nigerian ladies now is, when a lady visit her guy she collects the money she spent on her makeup, transportation (to and fro), chewing gum, etc.. Before she leaves for her home :/!
I mean its becoming rampant with each day that passes to me it doesn't make sense! Ladies ejor make una feel for us small na! Guys what is your take on this matter?
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2012
You again?

Tell the babe you don't have.
Simple and short.
That's My take.

Next person!

1 Like

Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by jhydebaba(m): 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2012
OP, are u broke?
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2012
AmBeautiful: You again?

Tell the babe you don't have.
Simple and short.
That's My take.

Next person!
exactly oh, is it by force
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Flygerian1(m): 3:17am On Sep 09, 2012
jhydebaba: OP, are u broke?
Even if he's broke, brokers also needs a chance in a r/ship. Am in full support of him. The extravagant requirement from naija girls these days is alarming. Imagine buying u a Boxer and singlet as a birthday gift and expecting BBTouch and ipad in return.

2 Likes

Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by peroskyeze(m): 3:19am On Sep 09, 2012
OP IF TAKIN CARE N SPOILIN UR WOMAN DEY 2 HARD N IT DEY VEX U DEN MAKE U TURN GAY NA ATLEAST UR GAY PARTNER GO UNDERSTAND SAY U DEY BROKE
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Flygerian1(m): 3:23am On Sep 09, 2012
And the most annoying part is, if u don't have money, then u don't stand a chance. And if u have and meet their demand, u'll be tagged "mugu" (and maybe mugu number 4 for that matter).

Naija guys don reali suffa!
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by peroskyeze(m): 3:26am On Sep 09, 2012
Flygerian.:
And the most annoying part is, if u don't have money, then u don't stand a chance. And if u have and meet their demand, u'll be tagged "mugu" (and maybe mugu number 4 for that matter).

Naija guys don reali suffa!

HMMM FLYBOY THIS THING DEY REALLY WORRY U, IT B LIKE SAY U DON BECOME MUGU NUMBER 5
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Flygerian1(m): 3:37am On Sep 09, 2012
peroskyeze:

HMMM FLYBOY THIS THING DEY REALLY WORRY U, IT B LIKE SAY U DON BECOME MUGU NUMBER 5
My broda, even if i b mugu, definitely NOT for a naija gal. Their online gibberish portray their inner mind and future features. Nothin but money mongers!
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Mynd44: 5:52am On Sep 09, 2012
A lot of guys on NL are broke
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Quincy37(m): 7:00am On Sep 09, 2012
cheesy grin First and foremost I am not broke, I have enough to go round atleast 10 ladies! But that is not the issue here, would you rather be cheated in a relationship in which both part profess love? But at the end the love professed to you is not true love but love of money!
Ladies don't part with their money to a guy without a good lie! And its not every guy that likes lying, personally I don't like telling lies! Don't get me wrong I don't need a lady's money, my complain is they should learn to spend their money on themselves not depending solely on a guy's money its criminal! kiss cheesy grin First and foremost I am not broke, I have enough to go round atleast 10 ladies! But that is not the issue here, would you rather be cheated in a relationship in which both part profess love? But at the end the love professed to you is not true love but love of money!
Ladies don't part with their money to a guy without a good lie! And its not every guy that likes lying, personally I don't like telling lies! Don't get me wrong I don't need a lady's money, my complain is they should learn to spend their money on themselves not depending solely on a guy's money its criminal!

1 Like

Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Mynd44: 7:02am On Sep 09, 2012
In that case, you have been hanging out with the wrong women. There are women out there who will gladly spend on their men

2 Likes

Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 09, 2012
Mynd_44: A lot of guys on NL are broke

I agree.
Maybe a prayer and fasting session is in order?
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Quincy37(m): 7:14am On Sep 09, 2012
Mynd_44 there are women out there that gladly spend money on their men that I know! That is not the point here, hardly you will see a guy demanding for money from a lady. The ladies should reduce their excessive demand for money from guys its annoying gosh!
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Mynd44: 7:17am On Sep 09, 2012
Quincy37: Mynd_44 there are women out there that gladly spend money on their men that I know! That is not the point here, hardly you will see a guy demanding for money from a lady. The ladies should reduce their excessive demand for money from guys its annoying gosh!
Stop having out with cheap girls na. Simple if you won't stop hanging out with them, donta complain about them
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 09, 2012
Quincy37: Mynd_44 there are women out there that gladly spend money on their men that I know! That is not the point here, hardly you will see a guy demanding for money from a lady. The ladies should reduce their excessive demand for money from guys its annoying gosh!

If their demand too much
Stay alone till u see an un-demanding one.
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by peroskyeze(m): 7:28am On Sep 09, 2012
^^^ or better yet go GAY
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Quincy37(m): 9:51am On Sep 09, 2012
shocked miss Amugly and peroskygay, na wa for una! Small thing like this na im dey make una talk nonsense so hmmmmmm! Miss Amugly i believe you are the give me money type that make you cheap!!cheesy
peroskygay you no go see anus f--k tah! :p8-)
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by cindyrella(f): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2012
Mynd_44: A lot of guys on NL are broke
Yeah I figured!
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Quincy37(m): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2012
shocked who be this one, cindy street roller abi wetin them dey call you? Same way alot of girls in NL are broke including you Tah!!:pcheesywink
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by frank317: 11:36am On Sep 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
Stop having out with cheap girls na. Simple if you won't stop hanging out with them, donta complain about them

My guy, pls stop defending what u know is wrong.

I don't know ho much u have that u call nairalanders broke, ddo u think u are richer than all males here? That's not fair.

We know that most ladies are guilty of the posters complaints. And it is nt written on any girls face that she is not that kind of girl, so telling him nt to hang out wit such girls make not sense. Its high time girls start appreciating our efforts, our reaction to that ingratitude will only hurt them more.

1 Like

Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by ChrisChino(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2012
guy be smart. give when u have. not always. women need to look good for their men. and looking good is actually an expensive good business.
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Quincy37(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2012
ChrisChino: guy be smart. give when u have. not always. women need to look good for their men. and looking good is actually an expensive good business.
So guys don't look good for ladies you mean? Who pays for guy's looking good business? you I guess! Pls take a stand don't be bias! Nigerian guys are sweating unemployment, yet the little they hustled is been taken by one nonsense girl that calls them mugu1, mugu2 etc. They are even doing it to you that is talking!!cheesycheesywink
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2012
Simple...many girls are greedy....they like ifa and reaping from where they av not sown...That is why we have husband snatchers and chics dt date married men....As for me...I dnt date such girls. PERIOD. Once she starts demanding pass my normal capacity then I'm out.
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by jhydebaba(m): 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2012
Flygerian.:

Even if he's broke, brokers also needs a chance in a r/ship. Am in full support of him. The extravagant requirement from naija girls these days is alarming. Imagine buying u a Boxer and singlet as a birthday gift and expecting BBTouch and ipad in return.
Some girls actually spend for guys heavily. Look before you choose next time.

1 Like

Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Mynd44: 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2012
frank3.16:

My guy, pls stop defending what u know is wrong.

I don't know ho much u have that u call nairalanders broke, ddo u think u are richer than all males here? That's not fair.

We know that most ladies are guilty of the posters complaints. And it is nt written on any girls face that she is not that kind of girl, so telling him nt to hang out wit such girls make not sense. Its high time girls start appreciating our efforts, our reaction to that ingratitude will only hurt them more.
It is simple, if a girl does not meet up to your standards of what should be in a relationship, talk to her about it. If she does not hanger, dump her and find one that meets your taste and stop ranting

1 Like

Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2012
on point!!! nice one...
jhydebaba:
Some girls actually spend for guys heavily. Look before you choose next time.
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2012
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Mynd44: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2012
sanb: good advice!!! and i hope the OP listens....
thass the problem. They are hard wired not to listen
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by jhydebaba(m): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
thass the problem. They are hard wired not to listen
Den need toto now, tell me how den go listen.
sanb: on point!!! nice one...
Your guy must be one of the lucky guys out there.
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by OmoAlata(f): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2012
Quincy37: my complain is they should learn to spend their money on themselves not depending solely on a guy's money its criminal!

I'm female and I agree with you wink

1 Like

Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Mynd44: 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2012
jhydebaba: Den need toto now, tell me how den go listen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Give Ur Partner D Password To All D Social Network U Are On / 5 Risk Of online dating / 10 Things More Pleasurable Than $ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.