Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title (18492 Views)

David Mark Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohimini, Benue (pics) / Fayose Openly Declines Omojuwa’s Invitation / Dino Melaye Bags Chieftaincy Title (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 10, 2012
So a guy that's half Igala and half urhobo, that does everything different on NL suddenly became shymexx because he's from London as well... Bwahahahaha

When I said 99% of the posters on NL needs to be sectioned, someone thought I was too harsh smh... You lot suffer from a strange form of mental disorder... I don't know if it's obsession, or that most of you are just ret.arded... grin grin

Everyone is shymexx, I'm that GREAT... I guess you lot can call me a mini-god now, because there's non higher on nl.. cool
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by mruknaijaboy(m): 2:25am On Sep 10, 2012
shymexx:

I hear that g!!! Are you back in the ends??

You need smash these pricks, they're on a joke thing still... grin

yeh im in the ends right now but leaving here in about 2 weeks to go back to uni,

lol i cant even be arsed for these pagans on this thread, trying to find a thread with some sexy girls on it instead of warring with pagan bruddahs lol
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 10, 2012
mruknaijaboy:
yeh im in the ends right now but leaving here in about 2 weeks to go back to uni,

lol i cant even be arsed for these pagans on this thread, trying to find a thread with some sexy girls on it instead of warring with pagan bruddahs lol

London is kind of dead this summer tho, the olympics kinda took the fun away... Yo, lowe the pagans fam, and the chics ain't really saying nuttin anyway but man has to beat one nice thing before I wave goodbye to the forum stil lol..
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by mruknaijaboy(m): 2:32am On Sep 10, 2012
shymexx: So a guy that's half Igala and half urhobo, that does everything different on NL suddenly became shymexx because he's from London as well... Bwahahahaha

When I said 99% of the posters on NL needs to be sectioned, someone thought I was too harsh smh... You lot suffer from a strange form of mental disorder... I don't know if it's obsession, or that most of you are just ret.arded... grin grin

Everyone is shymexx, I'm that GREAT... I guess you lot can call me a mini-god now, because there's non higher on nl.. cool

lol trust me! dont mind these pagans fam, i told you they love it when your on here but they just dont wanna admit it lol
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by mruknaijaboy(m): 2:35am On Sep 10, 2012
shymexx:

London is kind of dead this summer tho, the olympics kinda took the fun away... Yo, lowe the pagans fam, and the chics ain't really saying nuttin anyway but man has to beat one nice thing before I wave goodbye to the forum stil lol..

lol yeh its true man, its only just started being sunny last week and summers already over lol

i second that fam man has to for sure, its a must still lol
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 2:36am On Sep 10, 2012
shymexx: So a guy that's half Igala and half urhobo, that does everything different on NL suddenly became shymexx because he's from London as well... Bwahahahaha

Have your forgotten your Brixyouth (or sth like that) ID you confessed was also yours. With that ID you claimed Non-Nigerian origin.

With your London2lasgidi ID (which you also confessed was yours), you claimed to be Brazilian.

With your. . . .lemme stop here. Too many IDs to list.

A half Urhobo half Igbala ID is not a hard pretense for you.

Same Mruknaijaboy who attacked Kandiikane while she was attacking YOU, is now attacking Eko Ile while he was discussing with you. BIG Surprise.
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by EkoIle1: 2:36am On Sep 10, 2012
shymexx:

You keep repeating the same rhetoric smh... Was that the only thing the indoctrinated you with in your propaganda class

My point still remains that the GDP/GDI should decide the size of the budget, and since Lagos has a high GDP/GDI, it's not a poor state... Your boss needs to stop the propaganda and get busy... And tell him to stop expanding to Epe - shyte, I'm trying to build my personal seaside home in my hometown... That guy is trying to mess my plans up with his land grab.... grin

But seriously, why do you hustle backwards?? Be a boss like me... cool

The fact that you Googled GDP doesn't mean you know the difference between GDP, taxes and budgets. You still don't know the difference between public and private projects.

3 billion dollars for 20 million people and struggling infrastructure = poor state.

The richest states in Nigeria are the ones with 1_2_3 million people and almost the same amount of money and budget like Lagos.

Dummy, keep quiet.....
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 10, 2012
Why is this chic quoting me?? Can't you see I don't want to talk to you and I've been ignoring you?? Go play in traffic with your rainbow brite gang and stop this obsession... I DON'T LIKE YOU AND I DON'T WANT TO CHAT TO YOU, GET IT?? Fvck off!!!!!!!
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 10, 2012
Eko Ile, you're wasting your time trying to educate a boy who thinks his knowledge of Nigeria (a country he has never stepped in) is infallible.
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 10, 2012
shymexx: Why is this chic quoting me?? Can't you see I don't want to talk to you and I've been ignoring you?? Go play in traffic with your rainbow brite gang and stop this obsession... I DON'T LIKE YOU AND I DON'T WANT TO CHAT TO YOU, GET IT?? Fvck off!!!!!!!

I'll quote you when I damn well feel like it cool

I'm expecting Bittyend, youngUKyouth etc to come and attack Eko Ile soon lipsrsealed
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 10, 2012
Eko Ile:
The fact that you Googled GDP doesn't mean you know the difference between GDP, taxes and budgets. You still don't know the difference between public and private projects.

3 billion dollars for 20 million people and struggling infrastructure = poor state.

The richest states in Nigeria are the ones with 1_2_3 million people and almost the same amount of money and budget like Lagos.

Dummy, keep quiet.....

The so-called PPP is just in-house money, Tinubu's companies are the private front - and the public money is the Lagos state money... Those guys are just buying out the whole state - don't think I'm stupid and I don't know what's going on... I'm from Lagos and I've got uncles who're closer to these guys than you would ever be... maybe, if I tell you my surname, you would stop chatting shiite..

3 billion dollars is the allocation from the federal government - what about the income the state government makes from taxes, fines, tolls etc...? The GDI of Lagos is higher than the GDI of all the other states in Nigeria, including states like Kano and Oyo(with almost similar population with Lagos, if not higher).. So don't tell me Lagos is a poor state - Lagos is the richest state in Nigeria...
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by mruknaijaboy(m): 2:47am On Sep 10, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Have your forgotten your Brixyouth (or sth like that) ID you confessed was also yours. With that ID you claimed Non-Nigerian origin.

With your London2lasgidi ID (which you also confessed was yours), you claimed to be Brazilian.

Same Mruknaijaboy who attacked Kandiikane while she was attacking YOU, is now attacking Eko Ile while he was discussing with you. BIG Surprise.

lol what the hell is igbala? its igala fool! lol
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 10, 2012
Still quoting me, what type of obsession is this?? Can you get a life and fvck off?? Damn!!!!

You're acting creepy now, I don't know you and have never met you, yet you're obsessed with me..

And for the umpteenth time, I'm not bittyend.. Fvck off!!!! And stop talking to me!!!!
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 10, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

lol what the hell is igbala? its igala fool! lol

Fam, ignore that hor.ny slut...

I've never seen anything like her and her rainbow brite gang since I have been surfing the web - these people are psychotic lol...
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by mruknaijaboy(m): 2:51am On Sep 10, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

i understand your bored thats why your starting all of this, im bored too lol but make it something interesting that we can argue about not the same old story over and over again
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 10, 2012
. . . .Not surprising.
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Rossikk(m): 2:54am On Sep 10, 2012
redsun: Award of excellence oyinbo style is just the same as chieftancy title, but in an african way. That is the way traditional African societies award truly noble and selfless individuals in the communities, for their positive contributions. And that helps keep the communities intact, competitive, accountable,progressive and villain free.

Although it has been politicized like every other thing in nigeria, but it could be revived and that could be the way. The African way.

Well spoken.
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by mruknaijaboy(m): 2:54am On Sep 10, 2012
shymexx:

Fam, ignore that Hot slut...

I've never seen anything like her and her rainbow brite gang since I have been surfing the web - these people are psychotic lol...

lol shes bored fam thats why shes moving like that,im bored aswell fam I cant even find one lively thread on here other than this one lol
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 10, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

lol shes bored fam thats why shes moving like that,im bored aswell fam I cant even find one lively thread on here other than this one lol

Fam, it's peak lol... Just watch out because these people are stalkers, she will start following you everywhere on this forum and that shyte is annoying, truss... man can't even post without seeing her come out of nowhere to quote my post... I had to leave a thread I created in the culture section just to avoid that slut lol.. do your thing g lol..
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 10, 2012
No more monologue?
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by EkoIle1: 3:34am On Sep 10, 2012
shymexx:

The so-called PPP is just in-house money, Tinubu's companies are the private front - and the public money is the Lagos state money... Those guys are just buying out the whole state - don't think I'm stupid and I don't know what's going on... I'm from Lagos and I've got uncles who're closer to these guys than you would ever be... maybe, if I tell you my surname, you would stop chatting shiite..

3 billion dollars is the allocation from the federal government - what about the income the state government makes from taxes, fines, tolls etc...? The GDI of Lagos is higher than the GDI of all the other states in Nigeria, including states like Kano and Oyo(with almost similar population with Lagos, if not higher).. So don't tell me Lagos is a poor state - Lagos is the richest state in Nigeria...

lmao. Ileke, you are right, this is one re/tarded fool.

Ode, that's not the Fed allocation, that's the entire budget.

3 billion is the entire state budget including allocation, taxes and borrowings.
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by kolexy(m): 7:12am On Sep 10, 2012
Eko Ile:

Look at this ignorant fool again. It's already been established that nearly all the projects commissioned by the state is on the mainland and not the island.

Can you even list 1-2 major projects on the island? It is not by force to keep displaying your ignorance. You don't know anything about lagos so just shut up.

You don't have to insult him for expressing his fears. I'll feel the same way, if I am indegenious to Lagos. The guys from Isale Eko have to go as far as Ogun state to rent/build their houses. I think there should be a provision for indigenes of the state. I had a friend from Isale who was jobless years after graduation. The guy in question is a Banking and Finance graduate, yet he couldn't get a job in any of the Banks on Marina/Broad street. This would happen in the N/delta or SE.
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Gbawe: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2012
shymexx:

I don't know all these places you listed and I could care less about the beautification... Infrastructures and beautification are two different things - an ugly/rough place with infrastructures is definitely far better than a beautiful place with no infrastructure and amenities...

My point is, the governor should focus on developing and providing infrastructures for the folks on the mainland - rather than creating an elite based 'city' within a 'city' on the Island... And if he's so keen on creating qn elite based society on Island, he should make provisions for people who're indigenous to those places...

Shymmex, take this debate in any direction you want and it will always be obvious you are wasting your time and that of others because those who truly know Lagos, first hand, will clearly discern that you don't really have a point. Now, it is amusing to see you fall into the classic trap of "mainland neglect" and "Island Paradise" mischievous critics of Fashola bandy around embarrassingly and vacuously. Why can some of you not simply defer to real Lagosians using the Island instead of carrying on this ignorant campaign of initiating 'drama' for the sake of it alone?

I personally like to use real examples that make issues clear. This is why I went out of my way to take pictures of a Julius Berger drainage project outside my door that the liar edicolove and others could not deny. Surulere is on the mainland. I am completely a Surulere man. It was where I landed straight from the UK as a baby. Went to Primary School in Surulere and secondary school before I left for the UK. Now, I can tell you my secondary School is a famous School around Eric Moore road. For several years I crossed Eric Moore road to attend School. It was pothole-ridden and horrendous throughout my entire secondary School years. As seniors, we had to roll up our trousers to negotiate the dangerous 'river' Eric Moore road was during rainy season. Go and see Eric Moore road today. It is the best I have ever known it in my over thirty years association with Lagos. Ditto for Adeniran Ogunsanya all the way to Shitta, Bode Thomas et al. Those are all mainland areas so what exactly are folks like you going on about when you make the false and ridiculous argument that Fashola is not providing infrastructure for the Mainland?

Look guy, what you and others are doing is not charitable. You may not be religious but at least try and respect Karma. Don't disrespect the efforts of someone giving his best , that many actual Lagosians appreciate, for frivolous reasons. You don't know much about Lagos and , clearly, you are not currently a stakeholder i.e an actual user of the Island. Yet you join mischief-makers to be peddling what mainland Lagosians like myself know to be outright, sectional and malicious lies. Some of us have seen transformation we had given up hope of ever witnessing. Comical therefore to read that we are neglected and have not witnessed any development in Fashola's "ruthless" drive to create an "Island Paradise". If you don't respect Fashola, at least respect the words of Lagos Mainlanders like myself and quit this obsession with arguing vacuously.
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by touchmehard: 9:52am On Sep 10, 2012
Fash is a radical leader with a good sense of direction. I admire his political will.
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by touchmehard: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2012
[img][/img]
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Alary: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2012
berem: Nice one from BRF! If it were some other silly governors they would gladly accept to be conferred with chieftancy tiltles as if its a gateway to heaven! undecided
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by ibukunobi: 10:36am On Sep 10, 2012
i hope PRINCE ABUBAKAR AUDU hears this.
this man terorise kogi state during his own time as the only civilian dictator
the only GABAIDU for that matter.
The most irritating EDUCATED ILLITRATE kogi has ever had
the only idiots that sees himself as above everyone
the only thief that was never jailed but praised in his own time
i have nothing but a curse for him
and the curse is, let him reap just 10 percent of what he sowed during his time in kogi state.
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by nagoma(m): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2012
9icest: One thing is certain, fash will run for presidency come 2015, but will the tribal stupydity of Nigerians get him there?

Only Igbo and their cousins in the creeks will refuse such an outstanding leader.
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by EkoIle1: 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
kolexy:

You don't have to insult him for expressing his fears. I'll feel the same way, if I am indegenious to Lagos. The guys from Isale Eko have to go as far as Ogun state to rent/build their houses. I think there should be a provision for indigenes of the state. I had a friend from Isale who was jobless years after graduation. The guy in question is a Banking and Finance graduate, yet he couldn't get a job in any of the Banks on Marina/Broad street. This would happen in the N/delta or SE.

The best thing for you and him to do is to explain to us how government actions and policies prevented indigents from building houses or getting jobs instead of the non stop rants that makes no sense. What happened to the guy in isale eko. Government took his land in isale eko? Government drove him to ogun state? or you want government to build free houses for people because they are indigents?

Can you people just explain yourselves and what you are crying about?
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by striker07(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2012
It is now clear that many nigerian themselves can see beyond thier nose,they are very good at praising mediocrity, in a civilised nation, fashola should not have been elected for second term let alone going for president, i think a nation deserves thier kind of leaders, when you have many ignorant citizens what do you expect.
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by bashydemy(m): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
striker07: It is now clear that many nigerian themselves can see beyond thier nose,they are very good at praising mediocrity, in a civilised nation, fashola should not have been elected for second term let alone going for president, i think a nation deserves thier kind of leaders, when you have many ignorant citizens what do you expect.
Look this stupid post,so if Fashola does not deserve to be given 2nd term opportunity then who? Tell me who among his counterpart perform more than him? is it this mumu goodluck that deserve 2nd term? Ewu
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by stave9ja(m): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2012
i hate it when people just dont think, oh you guys would have prefered tiny pockets of project scattered every where in lagos with no coordination? Fashola is doing better than most of you trying your best to smear is name and work. definitly you have passed the good roads he did, didnt you enjoy it, did it not make your life better, if one of your family members had died on this roads because there are no traffic lights would it have been better? pls you post pictures on an ongoing project and you called it shoddy job, pls take a look at the picture your self...it is a work in progress how else will a work in progress look?
i live a ikorodu, YES i have not felt so much job @ ikorodu, but if he does what he is doing very well and hands over to another good govnor one day ikorodu will smile, ALL WE LACK IN NIGERIA IS PATIENCE, does d guy print money?, do you know how expensive it is to build, have you built a house before, just build a shop and discover you have sppent almost a million, then you will appreciate what the gorvnor is doing.
i love it when people are objective and not subjective in their tots.
Good day

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Yearn For Buhari When He Leaves Office, Says Garba Shehu / Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas / Enonyi Police: IPOB Attacked Us, Burnt Our Station & Four Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.