Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title (18496 Views)

David Mark Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohimini, Benue (pics) / Fayose Openly Declines Omojuwa’s Invitation / Dino Melaye Bags Chieftaincy Title (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2012
It seems the land use act in Nigeria is similar to that of America... grin We're not Americans!!

You guys in power need to take a chill pill before you turn the whole place to thieving billionaires' haven... Dammit!!

Let the expansion breath for now, and develop other parts of Lagos.. grin
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2012
olaheavy: (Continued)
@Shymmex, all those great cities of the world that you see on TV and movies, how did you think they got developed or erected? Simply by their governments grabbing the lands! How did you think London (where you live), New York, Tokyo, Dubai, and even Abuja were able to become such enviable places? In the case of Abuja, Babangida just started bulldozing and digging the land with even minding the so-called 'indigenes' of the area. A couple of years ago, a community in Boston, Mass., took their state government to court alleging illegal land grabbing and seizure of their properties for mega malls (Walmart), skyscrapers, and other modern structures. They pursued the case up to the Supreme Court, however, they lost when their govt. invoked what's termed the Law of Eminent Domain. So, I've got tell you the truth her, there will be zero level of development anywhere in the world if the governments are not empowered and immuned by certain laws and edicts to 'grab' lands for use in developmental projects. They will continue to hit a snag due to folks like you who want to eat their cake and at the same time will like to have it. You complain that the govt. grabs lands and carries out developmental works on Lekki-Ajah-Epe-axis (which evidently you abhor due to the fact that you'd like to come home from England and erect your own summer home at Epe), but at the same time you alleged that Lagos is a slum. You ought to stop being self-centered and need to make up your mind -- it's either you want Lagos to be developed or not. Or is it a case of damned if you do, damned if you don't? Please, wise up, bro.

Nigeria isn't America - America is a country founded by colonialists, but Nigeria was founded by the ethnic entities... And America made provisions for the people, what's the Lagos state government doing in that regards??

To be honest, I'm not against development - but when a government grabs normal people's land, and share the land between those in power and their cronies, that's something I disagree with... I would like to come back to Nigeria and enjoy the amazing seaside in my hometown, but what's happening in Lekki and Ajah at the moment, shows that might be a pipe dream in future... Just take a look at what they turned those areas into, by focusing all the necessary developments(which should have been across the board) on one axis... Look at how pricey those places are...

Let me just chip this in, land grab don't happen in the UK - most of the land in the UK is owned by the people..
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by EkoIle1: 12:01am On Sep 10, 2012
PointB:

Is it not obvious to you that I rate you as the lowest form cretins running around the forum? Even sub atomic particles rank higher than you in the general scheme of theme. Take your rant to someone who will actually pay heed to your idiocy!

What is your puerile outburst got to do with you stating the reason why you run around yelling thief? We all know its all hate and jealousy and thats why we laugh at you and don't take useless clowns like you seriously. Hate an bigotry is killing you so much that you even make up your own nollywood drama about criminal empire.

You must be part of this criminal empire since only your dumb a,,s,,s have close knowledge. The id.iot yell and scream thief every day, but can not state one thing the man stole from his village. How insane and psycho can some of you losers get?

You can yell your thief as much as you want, we know its all hate and madness driving you crazy. Sounds like you are even in love with the man with your infatuation and devotion. You are obviously ghayy too.
What a loser.
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by bokohalal(m): 12:01am On Sep 10, 2012
Seriously,is that how they confer chieftaincy titles n some ethnic groups? No visitations by chiefs of the class he was entering? No ritual cleansing? No initiation into a Palace sect? So, he would have come on that day and be made a chief? Na wa o. Great Benin!
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by EkoIle1: 12:09am On Sep 10, 2012
shymexx:

I don't know all these places you listed and I could care less about the beautification... Infrastructures and beautification are two different things - an ugly/rough place with infrastructures is definitely far better than a beautiful place with no infrastructure and amenities...

My point is, the governor should focus on developing and providing infrastructures for the folks on the mainland - rather than creating an elite based 'city' within a 'city' on the Island... And if he's so keen on creating qn elite based society on Island, he should make provisions for people who're indigenous to those places...

Look at this ignorant fool again. It's already been established that nearly all the projects commissioned by the state is on the mainland and not the island.

Can you even list 1-2 major projects on the island? It is not by force to keep displaying your ignorance. You don't know anything about lagos so just shut up.
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 10, 2012
Eko Ile:
Look at this ignorant fool again. It's already been established that nearly all the projects commissioned by the state is on the mainland and not the island.

Can you even list 1-2 major projects on the island? It is not by force to keep displaying your ignorance. You don't know anything about lagos so just shut up.

Oi, I already told you to stop the name calling... And you know you can't match me pound for pound, if I decide to engage you in name calling.. So, calm your ar.se down if you have anything intelligent to say(I doubt that), or stop quoting me..

What part of Lagos is fashola and Tinubu from?
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by EkoIle1: 12:20am On Sep 10, 2012
shymexx:

Oi, I already told you to stop the name calling... And you know you can't match me pound for pound, if I decide to engage you in name calling.. So, calm your ar.se down if you have anything intelligent to say(I doubt that), or stop quoting me..

What part of Lagos is fashola and Tinubu from?

Have you found out the difference between GDP and Budgets.? Dumbo.

I'll skip over your delusions. Just list at least 5 lagos state projects on the island.
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 10, 2012
Eko Ile:

I'll skip over your delusions. Just list at least 5 lagos state projects on the island.

A 5 years old would do that easily using google... You're not even worth a reply, you just keep exposing how inept and unintelligent you're..

Please, don't ever quote my post again on this forum - just do you...
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 10, 2012
Eko Ile:
Have you found out the difference between GDP and Budgets.? Dumbo.

Are you that dumb to know that GDP = GDI and GDI determines what the budget should be like

You're ridiculously dumb and annoying, just move over - you're messing up my IQ...Fvcking hell!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by EkoIle1: 12:33am On Sep 10, 2012
shymexx:

Are you that dumb to know that GDP = GDI and GDI determines what the budget should be like

You're ridiculously dumb and annoying, just move over - you're messing up my IQ...Fvcking hell!!!!

Idi..ot. GDP doesn't determine your budget, it only reflects the state of your economy. The taxes you are able to collect, what you are able to borrow and allocations determines your budget. You still need to go back to school. Your education money was wasted on your empty and pathetic skull. Shame on you.
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by EkoIle1: 12:45am On Sep 10, 2012
shymexx:

A 5 years old would do that easily using google... You're not even worth a reply, you just keep exposing how inept and unintelligent you're..

Please, don't ever quote my post again on this forum - just do you...

Because you are worse than a 5 year old hence even with Google, you are still incapable of providing that info. Dumb fufu head.
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 10, 2012
Eko Ile:
Idi..ot. GDP doesn't determine your budget, it only reflects the state of your economy. The taxes you are able to collect, what you are able to borrow and allocations determines your budget. You still need to go back to school. Your education money was wasted on your empty and pathetic skull. Shame on you.

You're just giving me jokes now...

I'm better off watching the 49ers vs Packers than wasting my precious time on you...

Go take a nap, mate... About Eko_ile, you're not even from the damn place.. grin

Finally, Lagos has a high GDI, so the state is obviously not poor... Tell your guy to fix the damn hell hole and stop expanding the shyte over to the other side...
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 10, 2012
Eko Ile:
Because you are worse than a 5 year old hence even with Google, you are still incapable of providing that info. Dumb fufu head.

The same info. that's all over NL... The Ikoyi bridge, the airport, the toll gate road, eko atlantic, the port etc... Just see how dumb you're, mate..

I'm done with you..
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 10, 2012
Eko Ile, you're a funny guy - and you're very lucky I don't want to get overly abusive today, I would have destroyed you...

I'll just warn you to stay away from my posts if you don't want to see the other side of me, I'll curse you so bad, you'll be forced to change your handle..

Enjoy today, but don't bring your ignorant self near my posts again..
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by EkoIle1: 1:11am On Sep 10, 2012
shymexx:

The same info. that's all over NL... The Ikoyi bridge, the airport, the toll gate road, eko atlantic, the port etc... Just see how dumb you're, mate..

I'm done with you..

Eko Atlantic is not a state project.

The tole road is a concessioned project.

The airport doesn't exist yet

The port doesn't exist and its a proposed private project

You see how dumb and ignorant you are again?

But I can list over 50 pojects on the mainland.

Now, go back to your village and try not to kill yourself over lagos state matter. You are way way over your tiny ground nut head.
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by mruknaijaboy(m): 1:45am On Sep 10, 2012
Eko Ile:

Eko Atlantic is not a state project.

The tole road is a concessioned project.

The airport doesn't exist yet

The port doesn't exist and its a proposed private project

You see how dumb and ignorant you are again?

But I can list over 50 pojects on the mainland.

Now, go back to your village and try not to kill yourself over lagos state matter. You are way way over your tiny ground nut head.

this guy thinks he knows everything lol
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by EkoIle1: 1:48am On Sep 10, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

for someone living in lagos you sure dont know what the hell your talking about

since you know what you are talking about, prove me wrong or shut your mouth and crawl back inside your hole.
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 10, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

this guy thinks he knows everything lol

Fam, my man is just chatting shiite... The puzzy is a paid agent..

What's good doe g?
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 10, 2012
This guy sleeps in this bytch but can't blame you though, that's your hustle... But stay away from people like me..
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by EkoIle1: 1:50am On Sep 10, 2012
I see you edited your post you coward. I don't know everything, but I sure know way more than you elementary clowns.
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 10, 2012
Eko Ile: I see you edited your post you coward. I don't know everything, but I sure know way more than you elementary clowns.

What are you on about?? Seriously, do you have personality disorder, or attention deficit disorder?

You hustle backwards... Ok, these looters pay you crumbs to keep their work alive on the web, while they loot billions... Be a boss and stop being the shifty roadside hustler..

Hustling 101... Trust me, you're getting high on your own supply, and that's a NO NO in the hustling game...

Step your game up, fam..
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by mruknaijaboy(m): 1:55am On Sep 10, 2012
Eko Ile:

since you know what you are talking about, prove me wrong or shut your mouth and crawl back inside your hole.

i havent got time to argue with petty nicom poops who dont know whats going on and argue blindly so go and crawl back up fashola's yansh hole and stay there!
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by mruknaijaboy(m): 1:57am On Sep 10, 2012
Eko Ile: I see you edited your post you coward. I don't know everything, but I sure know way more than you elementary clowns.

see your life! look at you checking my every comment like an wild madman lol

can you see how pathetic you look?
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by EkoIle1: 1:59am On Sep 10, 2012
shymexx:

What are you on about?? Seriously, do you have personality disorder, or attention deficit disorder?

Your own problem remains the fact that you don't know the difference between GDP and budgets, you don't know the ratio of project on the mainland and the island and you don't know the difference between state projects and private projects.

You are a certified CLASS F olodo.
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by mruknaijaboy(m): 2:01am On Sep 10, 2012
shymexx:

Fam, my man is just chatting shiite... The puzzy is a paid agent..

What's good doe g?

nothing much g just here man, trying to find a live thread to go an tear up, im in that kinda mood lol, whats good with you bro? what threads are live now g?
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by EkoIle1: 2:03am On Sep 10, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

see your life! look at you checking my every comment like an wild madman lol

can you see how pathetic you look?

Pathetic is you posting, editing and hiding what's on your mind like a weak coward. Say what you want to say and stand by it.
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 10, 2012
LOL Eko Ile, you're being attacked by same person with several IDs. Just a heads up.
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 10, 2012
Eko Ile:
Your own problem remains the fact that you don't know the difference between GDP and budgets, you don't know the ratio of project on the mainland and the island and you don't know the difference between state projects and private projects.

You are a certified CLASS F olodo.

You keep repeating the same rhetoric smh... Was that the only thing the indoctrinated you with in your propaganda class

My point still remains that the GDP/GDI should decide the size of the budget, and since Lagos has a high GDP/GDI, it's not a poor state... Your boss needs to stop the propaganda and get busy... And tell him to stop expanding to Epe - shyte, I'm trying to build my personal seaside home in my hometown... That guy is trying to mess my plans up with his land grab.... grin

But seriously, why do you hustle backwards?? Be a boss like me... cool
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 10, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

nothing much g just here man, trying to find a live thread to go an tear up, im in that kinda mood lol, whats good with you bro? what threads are live now g?

I hear that g!!! Are you back in the ends??

You need smash these pricks, they're on a joke thing still... grin
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 10, 2012
This slut is back on here looking for attention, can't you see I have been ignoring you??

I don't know why certain girls are just obsessed with an online handle. If shymexx makes you moist - get a Love Machine and fvck yourself while moaning shymexx.. dammit..
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by EkoIle1: 2:17am On Sep 10, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
LOL Eko Ile, you're being attacked by same person with several IDs. Just a heads up.

lol... its kind of obvious, these idi.ots have no shame I swear. Come to think of it, both ids are dumb and weak.
Re: Fashola Declines Oba’s Chieftaincy Title by mruknaijaboy(m): 2:20am On Sep 10, 2012
Eko Ile:

Pathetic is you posting, editing and hiding what's on your mind like a weak coward. Say what you want to say and stand by it.

i cant even be bothered to argue with you this is just a joke to me lol

look at you talking tough on NL you psychotic madman, you are sitting there on standby ready to war anyone on this thread

you must be intoxicated from the fumes from fashola's yansh after having your nose up it for so long lol

get yourself a girlfriend!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Sacks John-Kennedy Opara As Christian Pilgrims Boss / PHOTOS: Ganduje Welcomes Osinbajo To Kano / Security Lapses At Kuje Prison By Sadeeq Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.