Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Of All Present ACN Governors. Whose Administration Do You Considered Worst? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Of All Present ACN Governors. Whose Administration Do You Considered Worst? (851 Views)

APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? / ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari / Are Acn Governors Over Hyped? Are They Different From The Usual Naija Politician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of All Present ACN Governors. Whose Administration Do You Considered Worst? by dreZilla(m): 9:11am On Sep 09, 2012
Most of us especially in the south west still remember vividly the clamour for change; in the pre election melodrama of the 2011 election. Most SW states were being governed by the ruling party - PheDeePhe and towards the end of those administrations most citizens of those SW states were complaing of certain inadequacies and underachievement, excesses, non performance and all that. Elections were held truly and the so much desired change came out of the closely contested (some will say closely rigged) in those SW states. Some albeit court ruling viz z viz election tribunal petitions. Much was expected, but has much been delivered?. Apart from Lagos state, where performance has been very impressive (i stand to be corrected), most other ACN controlled state has not performing up to expectation . Which State or Governor do you considered the worst?
Re: Of All Present ACN Governors. Whose Administration Do You Considered Worst? by PointB: 9:35am On Sep 09, 2012
Surely it has to be between O' AregbeRascal with his elusive 'massive dry season' O'construction and the ex-cultist - Amosun, with his 'revolutionary' air-conditioned footbridge!

#Gbawe, and my other dogs, over to you!
Re: Of All Present ACN Governors. Whose Administration Do You Considered Worst? by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 09, 2012
PointB: Surely it has to be between O' AregbeRascal with his elusive 'massive dry season' O'construction and the ex-cultist - Amosun, with his 'revolutionary' air-conditioned footbridge!

grin Nairaland no go kill person with laughter grin

Well, Osun residents complain alot than any other ACN governed state.... So I guess Aregbe takes the lead.
Re: Of All Present ACN Governors. Whose Administration Do You Considered Worst? by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2012
Yeah, O'Aregbe wins it.
Re: Of All Present ACN Governors. Whose Administration Do You Considered Worst? by nifemi01(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2012
Ogbeni Aregbesola definitely
Re: Of All Present ACN Governors. Whose Administration Do You Considered Worst? by Sunofgod(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2012
That 'Batty-Boy' arse.licker of Tinubu - Fashola (666). . . . . by far the worse.
Re: Of All Present ACN Governors. Whose Administration Do You Considered Worst? by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 09, 2012
I've not seen much of Ajimobi and Amosun.
Re: Of All Present ACN Governors. Whose Administration Do You Considered Worst? by jmaine: 11:33am On Sep 09, 2012
The juries are out already . . . .Round One Fight !!! grin
Re: Of All Present ACN Governors. Whose Administration Do You Considered Worst? by iykak47: 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
PointB: Surely it has to be between O' AregbeRascal with his elusive 'massive dry season' O'construction and the ex-cultist - Amosun, with his 'revolutionary' air-conditioned footbridge!

crycrycrycry
Re: Of All Present ACN Governors. Whose Administration Do You Considered Worst? by doja(m): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2012
Jarus: I've not seen much of Ajimobi and Amosun.

I am watching those two closely too. I have not seen much from the duo . The other ACN governors are doing very good

(1) (Reply)

Please Let Gej Recall Nnaji-the Masses Are Suffering / Ouk Youths Foundation Dr.orji Uzor Kalu And / Why Nigerians Most Undergo Drug And Aptitude Test Before Allowed To Study Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.