Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,998 members, 7,810,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance (7176 Views)

Akwa Ibom Tribunal Update: PDP Ends Defense…confident On Performance Of Witnesse / Christians Should Vote For Candidates Based On Performance / Obasanjo V Jonathan: Nigerians Give Verdicts On Performance Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by seunfuckgarri: 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
berem: watchout for the 40 man laptop guys! Dem don come again o!

WHERE THE HELL IS BEAF!!!!
Beaf is dead, they are going to bury him today.
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by jmaine: 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2012
berem: watchout for the 40 man laptop guys! Dem don come again o!

WHERE THE HELL IS BEAF!!!!

Foolishness and stvpidity is not a birth right . . .why is yours obviously different undecided . . . .
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2012
Hm! This man wanna make me laugh by force. 2011 general elections is not the fairest since the history of Nigeria. Can Mr. Doyin Okupe recall that several NYSC members were masacared during this election. Why do these people always like to lie & make unecessary noise when nobody is giving a damm if Patience scores A1 in English Language (WAEC).
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
Desola:

Taye yato si kehinde. Baa ti bi mi niyi. Mi o gba renden-renden.

Ok o. as your ladyship pleases.

maclatunji:

Electoral processes ke? You mean like the one we saw in the South-South and South East where in some polling stations there was 100% turn out in favour of Jonathan in some cases over 100% sef. That election is not close to being the best, that tag has to go to the June 12 1993 election.

#Getreal

You have to admit he's an improvement on Obj. June 12 sha, maybe we'll see another election that free in the next century.
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by olivertwist: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
No surprise. Afterall, he debated himself pre-presidential election and scored good points against himself.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by omenka(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2012
Otukpe don wipe Dumbo yansh with him tongue sotee shiit dey taste like custard to am.. cry
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by lacasa: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2012
k2039: Person write exam,same person come they mark the script,wetin you expect may he score'na 100% na.

Buhahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

grin grin

President Jo na mumu i swear
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by philip0906(m): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
miccheck57:

With all due respect sir, pls shut up...... Which mumu electoral reforms?.... The fact that u av constant electricity supply doesn't mean others do
+5000

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by ignis: 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2012
free2ryhme: The lizard that jumped from high iroko tree to the ground said he would praise himself if no one else!!!! grin grin grin
And That's exactly what my uncle is doing.
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by Bukkyade: 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
For Lagos, Jonathan promised to repair Apapa-Oshodi and has fulfilled this by awarding that project with expansion and drainage works to construction giants Julius Berger.
He also promised to improve on power so that industries will grow and SME's will thrive. He has already actualised this by generating 4,477 megawatts and now industries run without diesel in Lagos. He promised port reforms and has sanitized the wharfs in Lagos including the elimination of unwanted law enforcement agents.
He has also erected a dedicated bridge linking Liverpool roundabout to Tin can. The ports are being restructured to run for 24 hours.
I stay in Lagos so I'm impressed. Even the MMIA is under serious reconstruction. Baba JONA Eshe ooo!
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by hillsate: 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
Jonathan rates himself high on performance?
Is it high on performance enhancer or cassava bread?
Definitely not on Nigeria's growth and development.
GEJ, try again.
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by bojar(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
Jonathan has good plans for the country but he is too sensitive to his media image. I wouldn't rather blame him because of his relentless detractors.

Am still persistence that the rope around the country is the so-called Cabal. Jonathan came into a midst of veteran power brokers ! He needs a maximum sense of intelligence to subdue these people.involving American is prohibited though.
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by inspbado(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
GEJ is definitely HIGH......HIGH on Sapele Water!!!!!! Smh
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by tpapi: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2012
I cant wait 2 vote 4 gej in 2015
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by 1025: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2012
hahahahahahaha, jonathan i dey hail ooo.
who told u all of us believe your lies over free and fair elections?
have u ever asked yourself how many ppl died in ur free and fair elections?
buhari told u to present nigerians with the ballot papers for forensic since the elections were free and fair.
anyways, example of the free and fair election was shown in bayelsa.
abegi, make somebody sing NIGERIA JAGA JAGA for me.
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by Rapsom: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
Light conditions r worse now in my area than ever before,,so I have not experienced this his new n improved power that he's talking about, as far as I'm concerned GEJ hasn't don shit to affect me positively....n he's praising himself, wat a Jonser

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by Dejiro(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2012
Congratulations to all Nigerians on these wonderful achievements.
At last we have moved forward.
Up Jonathan!!!
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by nagoma(m): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
Bukkyade: For Lagos, Jonathan promised to repair Apapa-Oshodi and has fulfilled this by awarding that project with expansion and drainage works to construction giants Julius Berger.
He also promised to improve on power so that industries will grow and SME's will thrive. He has already actualised this by generating 4,477 megawatts and now industries run without diesel in Lagos. He promised port reforms and has sanitized the wharfs in Lagos including the elimination of unwanted law enforcement agents.
He has also erected a dedicated bridge linking Liverpool roundabout to Tin can. The ports are being restructured to run for 24 hours.
I stay in Lagos so I'm impressed. Even the MMIA is under serious reconstruction. Baba JONA Eshe ooo!

Do you want to see the list of his election promises again?
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by nagoma(m): 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2012
He may very well be high on something , but definitely not performance. may be he is high on Alomo Bitters.
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by 2sexy(m): 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2012
Billyonaire: We understand there is improvement in power generation, but we need 247 electricity in this country in order to spiral economic growth. We deserve it. GEJ, I commend you for doing your job. I can be rest assured that everything will fall in place when electricity sector becomes another 'telecoms' success. FRESH AIR!!!
The President that will give Nigeria 247 power supply is the Messiah
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by 2sexy(m): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2012
Jyde89: Why he no go rate im self high, under im regime na im terrorism enter 9ja, poverty level sky rocket, unemployment boku; 2 kom sama everything finish; na d 1st president wey won mek 9ja split... Ngbanu, oga Jona na 150% you get sef, no be 100.
My brother, when I predicted it, most people on my facebook page felt I was cursing Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by Biggyd2: 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
"...the president said that all the promises made to the electorate in 2011 were being fulfilled and stressed that posterity would vindicate him."

Yes, I say a big Ameem oo to that prayer. May prosperity judge you. lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by Aderostock(m): 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
[quote author=Bukkyade]For Lagos, Jonathan promised to repair Apapa-Oshodi and has fulfilled this by awarding that project with expansion and drainage works to construction giants Julius Berger.
I stay in Lagos so I'm impressed. Even the MMIA is under serious reconstruction. Baba JONA Eshe ooo
Awarding of contracts doesnt start today but the full implementatiin n maintenance are the keys. I work at the airport though the MMIA is undergoing remodelling but the Airport road that links the port with Apapa-Oshodi road is the worst in lagos. You are a liar
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by kutchs: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2012
bojar: Jonathan has good plans for the country but he is too sensitive to his media image. I wouldn't rather blame him because of his relentless detractors.

Am still persistence that the rope around the country is the so-called Cabal. Jonathan came into a midst of veteran power brokers ! He needs a maximum sense of intelligence to subdue these people.involving American is prohibited though.
Only sane minds will appreciate what you have written. People wishing that Jonathan fails will share in the pains and sorrow of his failure bc Jonathan‘s failure is not his alone but Nigeria‘s. So the least we can do is support and not distract him 2gh unconstructive criticisms.
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by crackhouse(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
This is what u see in a country where there is so much corruption. Any little achievement will be publicize like it's never done before in this whole wide world. Just 4000MW and this so much noise is been made. What will happen if it reach 10000mw?, maybe there will be no more news in NTA but Gej songs & praises. Pls people don't be deceived, the power generation is no longer 4,400mw, it have reduced to 3000sth. As i am writing this, there is no light in my area for 2days now.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2012
He is truely clueless,what was he thinking on a monday morning!Infact we don't give a damn if u have 500%
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
ebamma: Our Jona who art in Aso
Rock,Clueless is thy
Name,thy Income
come,let your Cassava
bread be given to us as it
is in Aso Rock,Give us our
garri, our daily bread,And
forgive us who call you
Retardeen, As you forgive
Patience who tresspass
against English,And lead
us not into kidnapping,
but deliver us from
kidnappers,For thine is
Aso Rock ,Okupe and
Abati,forever and ever,
Amen
right thats brilliant
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by mbhs139(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
Billyonaire: We understand there is improvement in power generation, but we need 247 electricity in this country in order to spiral economic growth. We deserve it. GEJ, I commend you for doing your job. I can be rest assured that everything will fall in place when electricity sector becomes another 'telecoms' success. FRESH AIR!!!

I don't see any change in the power supply as far as I'm concerned because it has always been the practice that during raining season, when the water level at the hydro station rises, there's always improvement in power supply. In other words, the seemingly improvement in power supply may not have been due to any magical wand or serious work at hand.

By the way, I sincerely hope Government will disappoint cynics like me on this their seemingly improvement in power supply. At least, it will be to the advantage of everyone, even the opposition. Let's wait and see...
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by Oluwalala(m): 8:18am On Sep 11, 2012
Its obvious that he wants to contest again! Till 2015 we shall meet @ the polls and PDP will crumble! Imagine GEJ saying that he has fullfilled his electoral promises,that's blasphemy of the highest order[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by PresGEJ(m): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2012
Ten OVER ten. . .Shikena!

Shikena, shikena, shikena o, I'm 10/10!

It's a tough job, but I'm delivering on my promises to Nigerians.

Work is going better now that madam is not home sha.

Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by mountainbaba: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2012
There av always been increase in power generation in nigeria during rainy season cos dere is more water flowin d dam. So let GEJ wait til afta rainy season b4 he starts boastin about his only achievement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped / Top 5 Worst Governor’s In Nigeria 2021-2022 / Discos Make ₦‎296 Billion In Three Months – NERC Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.