Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance (7178 Views)

Akwa Ibom Tribunal Update: PDP Ends Defenseā€¦confident On Performance Of Witnesse / Christians Should Vote For Candidates Based On Performance / Obasanjo V Jonathan: Nigerians Give Verdicts On Performance Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by mountainbaba: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2012
But there av always been increase in power generatn durin rainy season in dis country cos dere s more water flowin into d dam to power our hydroelectric plants. I tink GEJ shld wait til after rainin seson b4 he starts boastin about his only achievement
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by luluosas(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2012
meksroland: Electricity in my area is 22/7 now. I rate him good on that. But let him fix Ore road cos I'm scared of travelling to east atimes.
And do you even know that, Onitsha - Enugu expressway is now impassable? Coming from Onitsha to the North last week, the Luxury bus I entered followed a single road to Awka, though I don't know the road.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by Prince22(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2012
JEG is unfair to himself and the entire nation, he should be honest and ask for grace to control this nation for him to actually deliver instead of self appraiser, is on insecurity and killing of innocent soul and sending of families into unecessary agonies by killing the bread winner via the so call 'BOKO HARAM' group that he was unable to nip right from inception that generated to what we are facing today. Christians are not save to worship their God again. He should remember that when sluggishness is fashioned to decisive desicion on issue that need a proactive action(s) it will degenerate as we are experiencing now in Nig. He should remember that if Decisive action is not taking about kiosk in 'ODI' during OBJ, it would have been like BOKO. Some group of people are upturning his govt. and he can not get to the root. Now is JEG is unfair to himself and the entire nation, he should be honest and ask for grace to control this nation for him to actually deliver instead of self appraiser, is on insecurity and killing of innocent soul and sending of families into unecessary agonies by killing the bread winner via the so call 'BOKO HARAM' group that he was unable to nip right from inception that generated to what we are facing today. Christians are not save to worship their God again. He should remember that when sluggishness is fashioned to decisive desicion on issue that need a proactive action(s) it will degenerate as we are experiencing now in Nig. He should remember that if Decisive action is not taking about kiosk in 'ODI' during OBJ, it would have been like BOKO. Some group of people are upturning his govt. and he can not get to the root. Now is JEG is unfair to himself and the entire nation, he should be honest and ask for grace to control this nation for him to actually deliver instead of self appraiser, is on insecurity and killing of innocent soul and sending of families into unecessary agonies by killing the bread winner via the so call 'BOKO HARAM' group that he was unable to nip right from inception that generated to what we are facing today. Christians are not save to worship their God again. He should remember that when sluggishness is fashioned to decisive desicion on issue that need a proactive action(s) it will degenerate as we are experiencing now in Nig. He should remember that if Decisive action is not taking about kiosk in 'ODI' during OBJ, it would have been like BOKO. Some group of people are upturning his govt. and he can not get to the root. Now is talking of delivering. 'Work in deed'
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by nkenu(m): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
He is a total failure, is he suppose to rate himself or its the masses that is to do that Well, that is one of the signs to show is failure! Has he asked himself why he is rated as the most abused president? Abi him face woawoa pass OBJ own?
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by nkenu(m): 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
He is a total failure, is he suppose to rate himself or its the masses that is to do that Well, that is one of the signs to show is a failure! Has he asked himself why he is rated as the most abused president? Abi him face woawoa pass OBJ own? grin angry grin
Re: Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance by ignis: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2012
Oga Jona, abeg carry go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"PDP Is Losing Members" - Bamanga Tukur / What Are You Doing To Improve Nigeria? / I Will Not Appear Before Panel - Jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.