Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Me! My Luv Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me! My Luv Life (1051 Views)

My luv for crazies. / My Luv 4 Single Mum / Gating Probs With My Luv One: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me! My Luv Life by olabisimot(f): 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2008
ME! MY LOVE LIFE
When I came into this world I found out it was loving and passion.
I woke up very early this faithful day only to find out that I was dreaming.
I got to the office some minute later, guess what! I thought my dream is about to come true and this is what I’ve been expecting before I dreamt of it.

He is a handsome young man, have the good qualities a responsible man should have and most of all he is a nice and gentle man, he doesn’t flirt around. I knew him as a friend to my boss and ever since he has been visiting, he will just say hello to me and give some token amount of money when he’s about to leave.
He came directly to my office on that lovely Friday, he said he’s been looking for me and that he will like to see me before he leave. Unfortunately we didn’t see before he left. Since then he didn’t appear till I fell sick and went for two weeks leave. The following week he came to my office and said he was aware that am not strong, he gave me some money to take care of my self. I’m confuse that I’ve already fell in love because the way he was staring at me shows me that he cares.
My boss called me and approaches me on his behalf; I was very happy bat I didn’t let carried away. I made some inquiries about him.
THE RELATIONSHIP BEGIN
He collected my phone number likewise me, I called him in the evening (I was too forward) we chatted and I make sure I was not fooled .I enjoy being with him, I found out he is the kind of man I’ve been longing to meet. He do call me every night in sort I felt I was on top of the world, though I continued with my investigation by knowing who he really was, I found out he didn’t flirt around and ever since I’ve been visiting his house, I never come in contact with any lady and I didn’t see the sign of him having anyone as at that moment. There is something that has been bothering me, he never open up to me.

THERE IS A PROBLEM
Few months later, we started all over with misunderstanding and quarrel, I rarely see him once in a week and if he visits my office he will never interact with me. Sometimes I do call him to pay him a visit in his house, in most cases he will tell me he’s not at home that he is busy with his business partners, at times he will ask me to wait for him in his house and he will never show up until I leave for my house.
If I call him to complain, he will tell me am disturbing him and that am giving him problem. He said it was because I see him and that he will not respond to my call till he wishes to see me. I became worried that I never concentrate on whatever I do at home and in the office. My mother found out the changes in me and I’ve not been receiving calls unlike before. She asks me what is going on but I pretended to be alright.
I found out he doesn’t have time for women that’s why he is yet to marry. Whenever I call him, he is always busy at the office. I find time to call him late in the night but he wouldn’t pick my call, later he told me he don’t pick late night calls.

It was after all these I brought the little story to Naira Landers. I’ve got my money and we have nothing in common until last week when his friend told me he is not feeling alright and that the sickness is very serious, I pretended not to hear him but he (My Boss) insisted on me calling him.
To be continued
Re: Me! My Luv Life by Abbeycity4(f): 12:03pm On May 09, 2008
wat do u mean by to be continue shocked shocked shocked that's y no replies
Re: Me! My Luv Life by tonib(f): 12:09pm On May 09, 2008
what do u mean by to be continue that's y no replies

i wondered too we cannot make any coment unless we know the true story and have all the facts abi i lie?
Re: Me! My Luv Life by frank316(m): 12:41pm On May 09, 2008
you give us half story, i don't know what you expect

but so far, i think you should concentrate on other things other than him.
the worst thing we do to ourselves is to see love as something that lasts forever and beleive that it must work out

this relationship thing is a gamble, if you win you are luck if you fail you try another game.

if he wants you, you don't need to force him, he will do it naturally
why can't you just allow yourself to understand that it is not working out, grief a little and move on, instead of making your self a niusance to someone who does not worth it.

alway remember, he is not worth the strees if after being with you for some time, he still turns out to behave like this. don't kill your self for some low life who don't deserve you.

the earlier you move on and forget him, the better for you. forget the fact that he is handsome and does not flirt, abd see it that you misjuged him. at least you are getting more experience about life. all that glitters are not gold. moreover even if he is a perfect guy, he doesnt seem to see you as the one for him.

let him go and if he is yours he will come back, if not please please please see him as not worth the stress and move on.
Re: Me! My Luv Life by ztyle(m): 1:33pm On May 09, 2008
*Hand folded* . . .  waiting for part 2 of the story since january
Re: Me! My Luv Life by hollandis(f): 2:45pm On May 09, 2008
part 2 (from the grapevine) grin
with special permission from original poster

When I eventually called him. He talked very feebly on phone.I wondered why.
Words cannot yet describe,how I felt ,when he told me the greatest shocker
That he was HIV Positive
I fainted instantly.
I later found my self in the hospital .When I regained consciousness, the doctor gave me a shocker,that I was……
To be continued
Re: Me! My Luv Life by tngtech(m): 2:47pm On May 09, 2008
@poster

What do u mean to be continued?
Re: Me! My Luv Life by PLC1: 2:50pm On May 09, 2008
(part 3)

Later on, I went to the hospital for HIV test and when the result came out, O my God! I screamed. Guess what the result could be because the Doctor consoled me that with God nothing is impossible. To be continued.
Re: Me! My Luv Life by tngtech(m): 2:52pm On May 09, 2008
(part 4)

The Result is HIV - Positive. I had to re-gave my life to Christ. I start attending church activities and one faithful Sunday when am about leaving for church, something happened, guess wat, to be continued
Re: Me! My Luv Life by kalmebad(f): 3:19pm On May 09, 2008
hollandis:

That he was HIV Positive
I fainted instantly.
I later found my self in the hospital .When I regained consciousness, the doctor gave me a shocker,that I was……
To be continued

PL+C link=topic=104376.msg2242652#msg2242652 date=1210341002:

(part 3)

Later on, I went to the hospital for HIV test and when the result came out, O my God! I screamed. Guess what the result could be because the Doctor consoled me that with God nothing is impossible. To be continued.

tngtech:

(part 4)

The Result is HIV - Positive. I had to re-gave my life to Christ. I start attending church activities and one faithful Sunday when am about leaving for church, something happened, guess what, to be continued

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin U guys are not serious

Re: Me! My Luv Life by Abbeycity4(f): 4:04pm On May 09, 2008
hollandis:

That he was HIV Positive
I fainted instantly.
To be continued

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

PL+C:

(part 3)

that means she's ill i think undecided undecided undecided undecided

tngtech:

(part 4)

The Result is HIV - Positive. I had to re-gave my life to Christ. I start attending church activities and one faithful Sunday when am about leaving for church, something happened, guess what, to be continued

lol don't kill urself na less wait and c she may com back and tell us the remaining story sha cool cool
Re: Me! My Luv Life by dangermous: 4:09pm On May 09, 2008
@poster

too much tori jo. EFCC almost mob me for internet cafe as i doze off.
Re: Me! My Luv Life by menix(m): 6:00pm On May 09, 2008
Part 5
About leaving for church my phone rang and it was d handsome dude of mine, he called guess wat he said,
To Be Continued,
Re: Me! My Luv Life by Akinagirl(f): 8:14am On May 10, 2008
grin grin grin hell naw too funny yall.
Re: Me! My Luv Life by seeu(m): 2:44pm On May 13, 2008
@ Poster,

Do you still need more parts or you will complete it asap? grin
Re: Me! My Luv Life by 9cent(m): 2:51pm On May 13, 2008
@poster hhmmm, this your continue sef, no bi sey u wan go copy the remaining stories come paste here for us to read.
cuz i never see thread wey end with to be continue . on this forum.
Re: Me! My Luv Life by Busta(f): 2:56pm On May 13, 2008
Story Story!!
Re: Me! My Luv Life by hammers(m): 3:08pm On May 13, 2008
@BUSTA
U actually stole those words from my mouth.

ALO ALO OOOOO!!!

(1) (Reply)

Gone back home / What's The Best Age Difference In Marriage / Another Girl Threatening You With Ur Boyfriend's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.