Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

My Challenge, My Love: Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Challenge, My Love: Please Advice (952 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice / Could This Be Love?? Please Advice!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Challenge, My Love: Please Advice by duke4ever: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
I've known this girl for about 3 months now. Everything about her has been hard -- from getting her number to going out with her, was all work-work. I knew her through her elder sister who I met at a friend's party. I was reluctant @ first when she(her elder sis.) mentioned her name thinking she wouldn't look good as her elder sis. I decided to check her on FB using the name she told me, but lo and behold, a beautiful damsel! Sent a request she welcomed. Sent her a msg she responded well. Requested to know her further she declined. I noticed the apprehension in her, I decided to tell her about her elder sis as my good friend and little about myself too. She accepted to open up a little. We got talking and chating, but getting her number & meeting her was another rigour, though it finally worked after 2 months of relentless effort. We live in different states but a distance of 2hrs drive. Our first meeting was splendid. She expressed her happiness afterall. But my problem with her is that she hardly picks my calls. If she misses my call she won't borther to flash me for a call back. I send her a msgs morning and night, she won't send one back even in a whole week. She chooses when to pick my call and when not to. If we both happen to be online at same time she won't borther to say hii, when I do first she may not respond till I logout. We rarely talk this days and am afraid anything meaningful will come out of this without proper communication and other constraints. As a normal naija girl, she gets credit from me once or twice a week, but will never think of atleast sending me a msg on her on own volition. When I asked why, she would reply, 'nothing'.
Planning to see her again but honestly am so confused and don't know if it worths the effort am investing, like, my time and resources. Is this just her nature or still another girls' thing at guys.
Pls, professional advice. Thanks!
Re: My Challenge, My Love: Please Advice by Acidosis(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2012
are you under a spell or what??

Abeg bone that thing and move on..! When next you meet her online.. just pretend like you didn't see her.. you can even update your status but don't send her any msg.. c'mon dont let love turn you to "mumu"

AT THE SAME TIME, I do not blame the innocent girl.. she may be engage to another man, or may be shes scared .

1 Like

Re: My Challenge, My Love: Please Advice by Riskyman(m): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2012
Two things here.. either she is not into you or she is seriously in love with someone. The only thing you can do is to just give her some space, stop calling her for some while and also stop sending recharge to her (coz it looks like you trying to use material things to get her). Just keep your cool, what will be will be.

1 Like

Re: My Challenge, My Love: Please Advice by Nastyclown: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
chai see suffer grin grin grin .

I hope you do sleep well at night? undecided . Abeg leave the beautiful damsel and look for an ugly damsel who will return your love grin

1 Like

Re: My Challenge, My Love: Please Advice by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2012
4 real,dis op needs professional advc...you snd her crdt evry wk or 2wks..even wen its obvious shes nt responding to ur advances and she didnt ask 4 it.Vry soon u wil say she has draind you..beta wake up and invest in d right direction

1 Like

Re: My Challenge, My Love: Please Advice by Mynd44: 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
This guy has been made a real maga. Can't you see that she does not want you? Some guys sef

1 Like

Re: My Challenge, My Love: Please Advice by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
what girl in her right mind will say no to free credit twice a week from some lovestruck mugu?!
if the OP hasnt realized yet that this gal doesnt give a damn about him, then thats tough luck to him.

if people dont have the intelligence to know when to give up in life, then thats all on them!

1 Like

Re: My Challenge, My Love: Please Advice by duke4ever: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2012
Acidosis: are you under a spell or what??

Abeg bone that thing and move on..! When next you meet her online.. just pretend like you didn't see her.. you can even update your status but don't send her any msg.. c'mon dont let love turn you to "mumu"

AT THE SAME TIME, I do not blame the innocent girl.. she may be engage to another man, or may be shes scared .
thanks so much. You've spoken well. i'll try to move on
Re: My Challenge, My Love: Please Advice by duke4ever: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2012
Risky_man: Two things here.. either she is not into you or she is seriously in love with someone. The only thing you can do is to just give her some space, stop calling her for some while and also stop sending recharge to her (coz it looks like you trying to use material things to get her). Just keep your cool, what will be will be.
Thanks your advice. Nope, I wasn't trying to entice her with material stuff. I was only sending her the credit to find out if lack of money was the reason she wouldn't call or text. But it persisted. I will heed your advice
Re: My Challenge, My Love: Please Advice by duke4ever: 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2012
chidyhels: 4 real,dis op needs professional advc...you snd her crdt evry wk or 2wks..even wen its obvious shes nt responding to ur advances and she didnt ask 4 it.Vry soon u wil say she has draind you..beta wake up and invest in d right direction
I sure you will do just that. Thanks
Re: My Challenge, My Love: Please Advice by duke4ever: 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mynd_44: This guy has been made a real maga. Can't you see that she does not want you? Some guys sef
You now make me see it. Thanks for this wake up
Re: My Challenge, My Love: Please Advice by duke4ever: 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
@MRbrownJAY, you guys have all spoken well. I trusted you guys when I posted this. You have awoken my consciousness. I promise, it won't happen again.
Re: My Challenge, My Love: Please Advice by Mynd44: 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2012
duke4ever: You now make me see it. Thanks for this wake up
Now go and sin no more

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Is Confused On What To Do / What Do I Say When My Ex Says 'I Miss You' / Watch Out, Your Partner Could Be Manipulative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.