Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,594 members, 7,958,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

She Is Confused On What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Confused On What To Do (960 Views)

Caption This Photo, Even The Lady In Green Is Confused / She Is Confused Dating A Slim Guy. / He Is Confused Whether He Wants To Marry Me Or Not (guys Pls I Need Ur Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Confused On What To Do by beqs101(f): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
Hello people,

My friend is in a confused state now and I decided to help her get advice by posting her story here.. She has been in a relationship for almost two years now with her bf and the guy has been very nice,caring and loving without any trace of him cheating on her but the problem is that,he keeps a lot of female friends that he chats with all the time... She said recently,she saw his conversations with a particular girl on BBM and all they kept on talking about was sex..

She visited her bf's blog and saw the girls comment and decided to visit her blog and was shocked cuz,the girls blog is an adult blog and her bf Is her no.1 fan cuz,he comments on almost all her posts and at a time,told the girl he loves her and her craziness... My friend is deeply hurt cuz,the guy is so nice to her and has proposed to her..

Plz I need matured advice only
Re: She Is Confused On What To Do by k2039: 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
beqs101: Hello people,

My friend is in a confused state now and I decided to help her get advice by posting her story here.. She has been in a relationship for almost two years now with her bf and the guy has been very nice,caring and loving without any trace of him cheating on her but the problem is that,he keeps a lot of female friends that he chats with all the time... She said recently she saw his conversations with a particular girl on BBM and all they kept on talking about was sex..

She visited her bf's blog and saw the girls comment and decided to visit her blog and was shocked cuz,the girls blog is an adult blog and her bf Is her no.1 fan cuz,he comments on almost all her posts and at a time,told the girl he loves her and her craziness... My friend is deeply hurt cuz,the guy is so nice to her and has proposed to her..

Plz I need matured advice only
The traces are there,she is just blind to it
Re: She Is Confused On What To Do by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
It's obvious. There couldn't have been proofs than these
Re: She Is Confused On What To Do by Mynd44: 6:08am On Sep 15, 2012
This is sad. Very sad, but all hope ain't lost, she should dust herself up and walk
Re: She Is Confused On What To Do by freecocoa(f): 6:16am On Sep 15, 2012
Chatting with a girl about 5ex isn't trace enough for her? Hmm her own better o.undecided
Re: She Is Confused On What To Do by Konnektions146(m): 6:29am On Sep 15, 2012
he could be nice cos he apprciates her a lot and yet have fun with other ladies who re crazy enough as he wants.

ask yyur friend, whats de guyys kinda person, what hhe likes in a lady, ~- is yur friend a good match, maybe yur ffriend need to spice up de relationship if she iss too dull cos for someone like me, i like 'em smart but dats no excuse for messing around.

moreso, from what u xplaind here, it loooks like de girl cant really complain cos de guy is so "NICE" meeanin de girl is enjoyin de MONEY which is de only thing a Naija lady uses to describe a nice guy.

they should have a talk, should compile her questions, issue, concerns etc...fire at de guy like an adult, and hear wat de guy would say...as well i dont think dey have good communication, she should try fill dat gap.

de guy flirts cos he's got de cash..its a pity yur friend is a victim but all hope aint lost..let her try to make a change.
Re: She Is Confused On What To Do by beqs101(f): 7:14am On Sep 15, 2012
freecocoa: Chatting with a girl about 5ex isn't trace enough for her? Hmm her own better o.undecided

He didn't show any sign of cheating until she stumbled upon his chat and since then,she's been very disturbed.
Re: She Is Confused On What To Do by Mynd44: 7:20am On Sep 15, 2012
beqs101:

He didn't show any sign of cheating until she stumbled upon his chat and since then,she's been very disturbed.
.Then she should ask him.
Re: She Is Confused On What To Do by beqs101(f): 7:28am On Sep 15, 2012
Konnektions146: he could be nice cos he apprciates her a lot and yet have fun with other ladies who re crazy enough as he wants.

ask yyur friend, whats de guyys kinda person, what hhe likes in a lady, ~- is yur friend a good match, maybe yur ffriend need to spice up de relationship if she iss too dull cos for someone like me, i like 'em smart but dats no excuse for messing around.

moreso, from what u xplaind here, it loooks like de girl cant really complain cos de guy is so "NICE" meeanin de girl is enjoyin de MONEY which is de only thing a Naija lady uses to describe a nice guy.

they should have a talk, should compile her questions, issue, concerns etc...fire at de guy like an adult, and hear wat de guy would say...as well i dont think dey have good communication, she should try fill dat gap.

de guy flirts cos he's got de cash..its a pity yur friend is a victim but all hope aint lost..let her try to make a change.

Well she told me the guy is very crazy like,he likes sex a lot and since they've been dating,he hasn't really complained that she can't satisfy him cuz,she tries to be the kinda girl he wants and for him to want her to be his wife,confirms it all... About cash,the guy is an average earner and though he spends on her,that's not why he is nice..generally,she said the guy treats her like a queen but,the sex discussion with other girls is what is driving her nuts..

She saw his conversations sometime ago with a girl about sex and she wanted to quit but,he kept on pleading that it won't happen again and that,the girl was someone he had a fling with way before he met her and this again...she doen't really know what to do about it.
Re: She Is Confused On What To Do by Konnektions146(m): 9:02am On Sep 15, 2012
as i said in my earlir post...dey need some talking to do.

de guy may be nice but weak...if de guy is willing, de lady should help him be a stronger man.

some men can be weak, dey dont know how to say "NO"
Re: She Is Confused On What To Do by Sijo01(f): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2012
She should discuss the issue with him first before killing herself over nothing.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your New Gf Tells U She Has Been Raped Before? / Who Am I... / Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.