Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... (23670 Views)

How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband / He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by oluite(f): 12:26am On Nov 30, 2012
Psalm 23 hope you are doing well,just checking on you.
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by pslm23(f): 1:17am On Nov 30, 2012
Hello everybody! Wow! it sure has been ages since my last post here.

By God's grace I am doing well, getting stronger emotionally as each day goes by. I have my good days and bad days but thank God the good days are more than the bad ones!
My divorce was final on Oct. 31st, my ex got engaged to someone else, Nov. 21st
I visited Nigeria in November and it hurt so bad to see how large my family has grown! I have nephew and nieces I had never met!
I have decided to leave the United States for good and return back to Nigeria in 3 months! There is nothing left in the US for me! I've come, seen, lived loved and suffered and now it's time to go back home!

To everybody that reached out to me in my time of turmoil, thank you! To everybody that advised me, thank you. To those who criticized me, thank you; your criticisms actually helped me take a deeper look at myself.
I got a lot of love and prayers on this forum and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart!
As for my journey to have a child, all i can say is this, as the sun rises and sets, my heart desire to be a mother will surely be a reality!
Much love!

7 Likes

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by baby124: 1:31am On Nov 30, 2012
Wow... So reserving this space dear. Got to read this. From your little write up I know you are a strong, phenomenal woman. Brb. kiss

Wow, so shocked and bewildered. Followed your story, so many twists and turns. Ups and downs. So sorry about your experience, but i hope in some way you learned something new. Its good to know you are moving on and optimistic about the future. Please update us when you finally have that bundle of joy in your hands. All this would have been worth it. *big HUG*
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by zayhal(f): 1:38am On Nov 30, 2012
You're one very strong woman and my heart really goes out to you. By God's grace, you shall come back here to give many good news. God will surely answer your prayers and give you much reasons to forever be a truly happy woman. The time is nigh.
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by vanitty: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
As the Messiah liveth, all the desires and longings of your heart will come to reality soonest.
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2012
pslm23: Hello everybody! Wow! it sure has been ages since my last post here.

By God's grace I am doing well, getting stronger emotionally as each day goes by. I have my good days and bad days but thank God the good days are more than the bad ones!
I visited Nigeria in November and it hurt so bad to see how large my family has grown! I have nephew and nieces I had never met!
I have decided to leave the United States for good and return back to Nigeria in 3 months! There is nothing left in the US for me! I've come, seen, lived loved and suffered and now it's time to go back home!

To everybody that reached out to me in my time of turmoil, thank you! To everybody that advised me, thank you. To those who criticized me, thank you; your criticisms actually helped me take a deeper look at myself.
I got a lot of love and prayers on this forum and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart!
As for my journey to have a child, all i can say is this, as the sun rises and sets, my heart desire to be a mother will surely be a reality!
Much love!

Amen and God bless
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by LadyTC: 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2012

Much love!

Wow read your story thank God u are getting better you will be fine and meet a good man. Women really suffer. But just know your pain and suffering was for nothing. What awaits you you will be bigger and better than any happiness you have had in the past.
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
You have been a source of inspiration to many people you just will never know how much.Better years ahead no matter how dark the clouds get after the storms and rains the sun always shines.
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Busybody2(f): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
It is well sad
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 01, 2012
Good choice....I wish you all the best in your new journey because it is....I believe there is nothing impossible for the Almighty to do...it will surely come to pass. wow...he is engaged already? wow again.

It is well.
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by ifyalways(f): 4:52am On Dec 01, 2012
Psalm,you are a strong woman. Please take your time and think through your relocation decision.

All the best!
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by oluite(f): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2012
It is well with you psalm.God is your strength.Please don't be too hasty in your decision to come back home.Its a huge adjustment living here where virtually nothing works.The Lord be with you and guide you.
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2012
It will get better, it may not seem that way now but it will get better

1 Like

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Ivynwa(f): 12:17am On Dec 02, 2012

Much love!

The period you opened this thread, I happened to come across somewhere else you shared an experience you had as a child and coupled with this too, that made me hurt for you. You've really been through a lot dearie, may God make it alright for you and give you your heart's desire. Hugs and hugs and hugs to you.

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by SisiKill1: 1:08am On Dec 02, 2012
@ Psalm23
The Lord will continue to be your strength. smiley
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Kobojunkie: 1:10am On Dec 02, 2012
pslm23: I have decided to leave the United States for good and return back to Nigeria in 3 months! There is nothing left in the US for me! I've come, seen, lived loved and suffered and now it's time to go back home!

So what do you intend to do in Nigeria now, if I may ask?
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 02, 2012
^^^Was going to ask same question yesterday but just never had the time. She needs to really think her relocation plans through
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 02, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by pslm23(f): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2012
CC said it best! I'm leaving the US for home because I need to be around my family for a while! There's just too many sad memories here for me to deal with at the moment. There are so many things for me to do back in Abuja and actually i do have a few things lined up already!

I'm not saying i'll never come back to the United States again, no! I hold a US citizenship so there's always the chance that i might come back here.

Right now, being around my family is what i truly need to help me heal faster. My spirit, soul and body especially needs to recover.

6 Likes

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Kobojunkie: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2012
pslm23:
I'm not saying i'll never come back to the United States again, no! I hold a US citizenship so there's always the chance that i might come back here.

Right now, being around my family is what i truly need to help me heal faster. My spirit, soul and body especially needs to recover.

So you are just taking a sort of vacation then. I was wondering why you would decide to leave the US for Nigeria permanently, now.
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
^^^ Why are you harassing her

Leaving permanently or for a short while, what difference does it make to you

Please don't put words in her mouth with you 'taking vacation' conclusions! angry

6 Likes

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by baby124: 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2012
chaircover: I am not speaking for psalm, but I am just answering a general question

sometimes the sunshine does you good and lifts your spirits, sometimes its being round loved ones and not being so lonely, sometimes its having a fresh new start, sometimes its getting away from bad memories and one may need all of this to heal.

Once one is strong again then one can face the world squarely, the pain wont feel so much and one can get back on that horse and ride. . . . . . .

again not speaking for psalm, a year sabbatical leave might be an idea to consider so she has something to come back to if she so desires in the future.

On point.
pslm23: CC said it best! I'm leaving the US for home because I need to be around my family for a while! There's just too many sad memories here for me to deal with at the moment. There are so many things for me to do back in Abuja and actually i do have a few things lined up already!

Nothing like family at this time. Take your time, travel, make mistakes. This is your time and moment to just breathe and live! Don't forget to update us on your journey.

1 Like

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by oluite(f): 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2012
I see what CC means.Family is everything and in Abuja most of the basic amenities are functional. Wishing you the very best Psalm. I know you will have cause to rejoice soon.

1 Like

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Kobojunkie: 7:16am On Dec 03, 2012
As I said . . .
pslm23:

So you are just taking a sort of vacation then. I was wondering why you would decide to leave the US for Nigeria permanently, now.
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
pslm23,how are u now?may the Almighty God comfort u.pls be careful in naija o especially trusting people wit your money,investing in any business.Also know that it s only God that can comfort u so u wont be asking too much from family members as true family values is fading quickly here.Be wary of family and friends whom u av seen longago.May the good Lord be with u,guide u,ease your affairs,mend your broken heart,grant u joy and a bless u with a spouse and offspring soonest.DO NOT DESPAIR.Love u dear.
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by agiboma(f): 5:18am On Feb 09, 2013
@psalm 23 all the best to you moving forward,your desire to be a mother has already been created and only waiting to be manifested in this physical world.
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by oluite(f): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
@pslm23 Just checking on you.Hoping you are doing well. kiss
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Latifahed: 3:05am On Jan 02, 2014
Wow.i just came across this thread,and also went through your posts@pslm23 .And its almost 3am .am indeed touched by all what you went through.Our Good Lord is your strenghth.i wish you all the happiness and love this life has to offer.Have a blessed new year filled with laughter kiss
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by pslm23(f): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
Latifahed: Wow.i just came across this thread,and also went through your posts@pslm23 .And its almost 3am .am indeed touched by all what you went through.Our Good Lord is your strenghth.i wish you all the happiness and love this life has to offer.Have a blessed new year filled with laughter kiss

Thanks and a Happy New Year to you Latifa. I am healthy, happy and filled with so much peace and Joy! The Lord has been good to me in every facets of life. When i was at my lowest, He lifted me high and i can only go higher from here on! It is well with me now spirit soul and body and I am complete once again!

3 Likes

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Idowuogbo(f): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
^cute smile.. wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See This Beautiful Photos Of Four-generation / Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery / I Guess This Is One Of The Reasons My Wife Must Not Be A Stay At Home Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.