Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? (28545 Views)

History Of JUKUN People Of Northern Nigeria (A Must Read) / The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women / Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by debbydams(f): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
nisai:
The ring from me. You have the authority as long as it remains in your finger.

Then, we can discuss about the CBN trip, maybe you want me to go as a news paper vendor or a thief or be the CBN governor. wink

Anything to make u happy is welcome. cheesy

Adunni mi cheesy
lol o serious.. U really a comic person tho, Iike jovial nd lively people,I have a friend I met here too we used to gist every day..
Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by nisai: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
debbydams:
lol o serious
Se o jope mio serious ni? Adunni mi, omo aji lala oso, omo aji fi ojo gbogbo dara bi egbin... grin grin

Silekun okan e fun mi. Ti nba wole tan mio ni ba ile je. grin
Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by debbydams(f): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
nisai:
Se o jope mio serious ni? Adunni mi, omo aji lala oso, omo aji fi ojo gbogbo dara bi egbin... grin grin

Silekun okan e fun mi. Ti nba wole tan mio ni ba ile je. grin
lol u really funny o..lol

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by nisai: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
debbydams:
lol u really funny o..lol
Then employ me to make u smile, laugh and happy.
Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by debbydams(f): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
nisai:
Then employ me to make u smile, laugh and happy.
I don employ you but ain't paying you
Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by nisai: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
debbydams:
lol o serious.. U really a comic person tho, Iike jovial nd lively people,I have a friend I met here too we used to gist every day..
Who's the person cry cry cry Eeeewwwwooooooo! cry cry

Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by debbydams(f): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
nisai:
Who's the person cry cry cry Eeeewwwwooooooo! cry cry
lol someone Iv not meet in person but he's my good friend..
Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by nisai: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
debbydams:
I don employ you but ain't paying you
No, u haven't. U have to do that with your feelings. It will do for pay too, so no monetary payment is involve. grin grin

Adunni mi, dunmi ninu nooooooowwwwww grin
Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by debbydams(f): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
nisai:
No, u haven't. U have to do that with your feelings. It will do for pay too, so no monetary payment is involve. grin grin

Adunni mi, dunmi ninu nooooooowwwwww grin
o gbadun grin grin who on hot spot for you sef

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by nisai: 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
debbydams:
lol someone Iv not meet in person but he's my good friend..
Die die ni imu elede n wo ogba. grin

Lol. He must be a good guy for u to be smiling to your phone while typing that. Yes, I can tell you were smiling. The guy go handsome die grin
Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by debbydams(f): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
nisai:
Die die ni imu elede n wo ogba. grin

Lol. He must be a good guy for u to be smiling to your phone while typing that. Yes, I can tell you were smiling. The guy go handsome die grin

lol funny you
Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by nisai: 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
debbydams:
o gbadun grin grin who on hot spot for you sef
U too wonder abi?Hotspot kwa! I tapped into your feelings already. Much faster and connecting than hotspot.

I never believed in miracle until I met Debby. I am browsing without data. Wonderful! grin

Aladunni, thank you.
Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by debbydams(f): 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
nisai:
U too wonder abi?Hotspot kwa! I tapped into your feelings already. Much faster and connecting than hotspot.

I never believed in miracle until I met Debby. I am browsing without data. Wonderful! grin

Aladunni, thank you.
( grin grin grin grin grin Mura siil oniyeye

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by nisai: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
debbydams:
( grin grin grin grin grin Mura siil oniyeye
grin grin grin

Bye bye. Greet your guy for me.
Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by debbydams(f): 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
nisai:
grin grin grin

Bye bye. Greet your guy for me.
lol
Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by nisai: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
debbydams:
toor
Na him be that?
Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by nisai: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
debbydams:
lol
Debby, ife re n pami bi oti. Maje ki n jabo si gutter k'oto fami mora oooo grin
Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by debbydams(f): 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
nisai:
Na him be that?
who?
Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by debbydams(f): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
nisai:
Debby, ife re n pami bi oti. Maje ki n jabo si gutter k'oto fami mora oooo grin
lol yinmi nu jor
Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by nisai: 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
debbydams:
who?
Your good friend na.
Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by nisai: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
debbydams:
lol yinmi nu jor
mio yin e nu oo, ekuro lalabaku ewa emi ati e. Koda, o jemi ni omo mefa grin Ale ojo ayo wa male gbagbe ni. Wa mo pe Okunrin ku. grin
Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by debbydams(f): 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
nisai:
mio yin e nu oo, ekuro lalabaku ewa emi ati e. Koda, o jemi ni omo mefa grin Ale ojo ayo wa male gbagbe ni. Wa mo pe Okunrin ku. grin
lol funny dude
Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by nisai: 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
debbydams:
lol funny dude
Where is your area in Ilorin?
Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by nisai: 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
debbydams:
who?
U no answer me. I said your the good friend u told me about.

From good friend now e go enter better, from better e go enter best, then to benefit, then to engaged, then to married cry cry Lobatan.
Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by Bigsunny01(m): 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
debbydams:
I really do not know anything about that tho,infact I don't know road that leads to my daddy's village,either they accept it or not that's their problem..na money I dey find

grin grin Don't mind dem jare
Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by UGBE634: 5:30am On Aug 09, 2021
[
Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by UGBE634: 5:33am On Aug 09, 2021
nisai:
Ok. From Akoko Edo abi?
my brother she is from akoko north east,akoko north east is in Ondo state. The contention has been taken to Ondo state, men are waking up and seeing that the Ife narrative of migration is a myth

Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by nisai: 6:24am On Aug 09, 2021
UGBE634:
my brother she is from akoko north east,akoko north east is in Ondo state. The contention has been taken to Ondo state, men are waking up and seeing that the Ife narrative of migration is a myth
Lol. Calm down.
Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by Olu317(m): 6:39am On Aug 09, 2021
debbydams:
toor
Lol...Just want to point to you, that there is no peculiar features of Yorubas.

Therefore, whatever complexion or race you find, Yoruba can be found among them as long as such man or woman's DNA and oral account declares so.

Infact, there are Yorubas, that are highly light caucasians, that you will wonder if such is true except via history. For example, I have a female friend whose grandfather married a Nasarawa woman.

While her own father married pure German woman! This is the complexity of Yoruba Race. Few popular ones are David Alaba and his son, Rueben Agboola,Gabriel Agbolahan(footballer ), Leone Balogun, Sade Adu, Adegoke Odukoya, well-known as Ade Bantu,Ifedayo Olarinde, popularly known as Daddy Freeze,Lanre Bakare. These Yoruba people are in millions.
Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by debbydams(f): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2021
nisai:
U no answer me. I said your the good friend u told me about.

From good friend now e go enter better, from better e go enter best, then to benefit, then to engaged, then to married cry cry Lobatan.
wo, yinminu jor
Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by debbydams(f): 10:06am On Aug 09, 2021
nisai:
I don't even understand what u wrote
Re: Who Are The Akoko Of Northern Ondo State? by nisai: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2021
debbydams:
wo, yinminu jor
Open your heart. There are still rare gem like like us among men. This might be the time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Believe In These Superstitions? / Igbo Women And Social Status / The Umale Festival Of The Ilaje And Itsekiri People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.