Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place (1906 Views)

The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic / I Found Love!!! / Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by ameeno: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
When Rihanna sang that song about finding love in a hopeless place i think it was me she had in mind...the reason am bringing my story to nairaland is because i believe i will get a fair judgement and advise.
i'm a young lady ripe for marriage and in a relationship of 5 years with a married man( dont judge me yet) he is my first love and after a while we lost communication he got married i carried on with my own life. After a while we got talking and one casual day of hanging out has turned into five years of unending romance....the problem here is that he is madly in love with me as i am also his first love but he got married to his wife cuz of money and a hope for a better life.Even tho the Sex is not great we have still been happy together cuz we both love the time we spend together and how we treat each other: money is far from anything here.
even though i love him beyond words and i consider him the best thing that has ever happened to me as all these years have been the best years of my life... i feel the need to end the relationship.
he is my best friend...
in essence am asking the best way to opt out of the relationship someone plz give give me advise out of it
the worst part now is that he has introduced me to his brother do u think me and the brother stand a chance to make our relationship work or should i run out now b4 things get complicated

Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by Nastyclown: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
angry
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by Rocktation(f): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
angry
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by DExplorer1: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2012
So in essence, what are you saying?
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
Eeyyaa...pele! E go better! sad
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by Mynd44: 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2012
Can someone slap this girl back to reality. What nonsense
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
better wake up
he is using you.
Just feeding you lies
so you ca remain a spare tyre!

Wake up to reality!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by k2039: 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2012
THEN STOP LOVING IN HOPELESS PLACES
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by drnoel: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2012
hmm, let me see. U said we shldn´t judge u. Well no one on NL wld judge u, rather u wld judge urself. Hmm, u said u fell in luv wit a man dat happens 2 be ur best friend and that sound so nice and mushy until u said he was married and our antennas went like twing twing twing. Wait!!!! u r opening ur thighs and nyash 4 a married man and u don´t want 2 be judged......I believe u made our point 4 us.

1 Like

Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by omotola1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
AmBeautiful: better wake up
he is using you.
Just feeding you lies
so you ca remain a spare tyre!

Wake up to reality!
Gbam!
@ OP, so wat‘s d essence of ur story? You need somebody to tell u you are doing d right tin sheh?
See brain washing ooo.
The guy don wash ur brain finish.
He‘s eating his cake and having it back.
5 gud years of being foolish.
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by ameeno: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2012
omotola1:
Gbam!
@ OP, so wat‘s d essence of ur story? You need somebody to tell u you are doing d right tin sheh?
See brain washing ooo.
The guy don wash ur brain finish.
He‘s eating his cake and having it back.
5 gud years of being foolish.
i have always known ts an illusion...but this like an addiction how do i stop?
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by Chanchit: 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
ameeno:

As far as i'm concerned, the only way to stop it is to get someone else, but for now he's the only one shining ur congo... So i hope u find someone to take over from him, but meanwhile, let him keep shining ur congo.
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
fluid26: Eeyyaa...pele! E go better! sad
wetin go beta?
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by Amya(f): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mynd_44: Can someone slap this girl back to reality. What nonsense

If you wear the shoes, you know where it pinches. Don't judge my brother
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2012
She doesnt need advice....she has the solution in her palms.
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by Amya(f): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
ameeno:

Whoever says congo shining is the reason for their bond and close relationship.
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by DExplorer1: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mynd_44: Can someone slap this girl back to reality. What nonsense
Slap? I thought you were talking about kicking her dumba$$ out of arrant fantasy.
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by Amya(f): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2012
@post . . . Just try to fall in love with someone else, only can untie yourself from that bond.
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by Amya(f): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

Slap? I thought you were talking about kicking her dumba$$ out of arrant fantasy.

blawdy hypocrites!
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by DExplorer1: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
Amya:

blawdy hypocrites!
Speak in English undecided
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by vislabraye(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
Women don't make sense. They just need someone to wind up their emotion. But when emotion beclouds sense of judgment I don't know what to call it.

@poster. Delete his fone number and warn him never to call you. If he does, report him to his wife.
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by Mynd44: 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

If that works, no problem
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by uchies(m): 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2012
for the fact that you know he is married, go and look for your better half some where else mam
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by DExplorer1: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
If that works, no problem
Oh yeah, it does work effectively.
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by gearshift: 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
grin grin Wtf I don't even
grin grin
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2012
I dey laff. . .
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
*singing* in love,in love,u gotta act like a woman and think like a man!. wink
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by sexyshe(f): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
Babe this is infatution,this man is Using you and wastin your time,let go off him,he's not your man,he's married,wake. Up from ur slumber before its to late for you.try give yourself a dirty slap so you can face reality.
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by 7footre(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
Rihanna had you in mind when she sang you find love in hopeless place? Keep telling you self that and it just might end up been true! undecided
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by ameeno: 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2012
7footre: Rihanna had you in mind when she sang you find love in hopeless place? Keep telling you self that and it just might end up been true! undecided
Nicely noted team positivity
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by Mynd44: 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

Oh yeah, it does work effectively.
Then kick away until she comes to her senses
Re: I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place by frank317: 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
He sleeps with, go back to his number 1(wife) and u are ok with it for five years. I hope u will b ok wit ur future husband (if u decide to get one) when he he sleeps with u and go back to his number 2.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Types Of Difficult Spouses / Funny Picture Of Obama Vs Romney In A Wrestling Election / How To Find Out If Your Bf Is Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.