Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

'I Am A Witch Who Sabotaged Career:richard Kingston's Wife Confesses - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'I Am A Witch Who Sabotaged Career:richard Kingston's Wife Confesses (1078 Views)

One Of The Chelsea Players Who Sabotaged Mourinho Apologizes / Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt / Richard Kingson's Wife Confesses To TB Joshua, "I Messed Up His Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1)

'I Am A Witch Who Sabotaged Career:richard Kingston's Wife Confesses by justwise(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2012
THE wife of an ex-Premier League goalie has confessed on TV to being a witch who sabotaged his career by putting spells on him.
Richard Kingson, 34, has played in the top flight for Birmingham, Wigan and Blackpool and is the most capped player with his native Ghana.
But since he was released by Blackpool last year he has been without a club and lost his place in the national squad. Now wife Adelaide Tawiah has appeared on a Nigerian TV show to claim she sparked her hubby’s loss of form with a black magic spell — and made him impotent for good measure.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4531284/Wifes-curse-on-top-goalie-Richard-Kingson.html#ixzz269XuIwql
Re: 'I Am A Witch Who Sabotaged Career:richard Kingston's Wife Confesses by Chanchit: 10:54am On Sep 11, 2012
Kwakwakwakwakwa, I dey laf like mad man, after God help the man catch the witch, the man still disagree, anyway I hope she use the jazz control the husband to come play for Ashanti kotoko.
#loveiswicked#
Re: 'I Am A Witch Who Sabotaged Career:richard Kingston's Wife Confesses by semid4lyfe(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2012

(1)

Balotelli And Fans Make Fun Of Suarez Biting Scandal With His Poster...see Pics / Manchester United Is Now The Most Valuable Team In World / Now I Understand Van Gaal's 3-5-2 Formation!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.