Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

AM CONFUSED. What Should I Do To Her.advice PLS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / AM CONFUSED. What Should I Do To Her.advice PLS (958 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! / Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AM CONFUSED. What Should I Do To Her.advice PLS by Scarpon(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2012
there is this girl in the office though she is a customer and we are more like friends(on facebook and we have exchange phone numbers) she is studying nurse and will be graduating this weekend i like her but am kind having two minds on her cuz she is the kind of type that can
1.chat in bbm every hour of the day.
2.always online on Facebook .
3.look materialistic too me.
3a. my thoughts what is she always doing online(maybe she flirt??)
4. and she look pretty, classy and god fearing.
i like her for number 4 but afraid of 1,2,3.3a
she hosted a party an invited me but am not attending cuz i will be to busy but asked her out and she agreed and every time she comes around in the office she keep reminding me of her party an always calling me on phone too. all about gifts should i just get her a gift and cut off the outing or should take her out and see if no 1233a is a false. cuz am tired off being a player and need a serious relationship.

thanks for the comnents
Re: AM CONFUSED. What Should I Do To Her.advice PLS by osazeeiyeks(m): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2012
my advice is take her out.never judge a book by its cover.
Re: AM CONFUSED. What Should I Do To Her.advice PLS by xynerise: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
So now u are tired of being a player? So u are a player and yet u dont know how to handle her kind of person? Guy, those girls u played must be Antelopes.
Re: AM CONFUSED. What Should I Do To Her.advice PLS by ayobase(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
xynerise: ....Guy, those girls u played must be Antelopes.

U wan use laugh kill me abi?
@OP
Pray about it, and as Osaze said...never a judge a book by its cover...Christina Milan even sing am so!
Re: AM CONFUSED. What Should I Do To Her.advice PLS by freecocoa(f): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
Na the confusion dey affect your grammar like this? Ogaa oo.

Anyways you are a player and she seems like one to you, so what's the problem na? Make una play dey go.

A case of Ashawo don jam ashawo.

Btw which kind girls you play with this kind mentality wey you get? Na wa o undecided

Mu che che che che.

Kwa kwa kwa kwa grin grin grin grin

abeg excuse me pass. Joor.
Re: AM CONFUSED. What Should I Do To Her.advice PLS by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
Why are you tired of being a player? Why are you scared of being played? Dem no tell you of karma?

Na me wan help you chop your karma? angry
Re: AM CONFUSED. What Should I Do To Her.advice PLS by xynerise: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
freecocoa: Na the confusion dey affect your grammar like this? Ogaa oo.

Anyways you are a player and she seems like one to you, so what's the problem na? Make una play dey go.

A case of Ashawo don jam ashawo.

Btw which kind girls you play with this kind mentality wey you get? Na wa o undecided

Mu che che che che.

Kwa kwa kwa kwa grin grin grin grin

abeg excuse me pass. Joor.
which one is mu che che che kwa kwa kwa undecided. Were u a priestess in ur village? grin
Re: AM CONFUSED. What Should I Do To Her.advice PLS by freecocoa(f): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2012
xynerise:
which one is mu che che che kwa kwa kwa undecided. Were u a priestess in ur village? grin
Na my special laugh be that and yes i still dey work for shrine grin
Re: AM CONFUSED. What Should I Do To Her.advice PLS by xynerise: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2012
freecocoa: Na my special laugh be that and yes i still dey work for shrine grin
ooh I see cheesy. My little cousin thinks a shrine is a museum grin
Re: AM CONFUSED. What Should I Do To Her.advice PLS by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
Lol, another confused man added to the number...
OP,
i dont get your confusion....if you wana court her, do so. Dont just stand at a distance and say things...men nowadays, I wonder.

Talking about the party, you sure say na because you get work or because you tink you cant meet up to her expectations as you concluded when you said shes materialistic?
Re: AM CONFUSED. What Should I Do To Her.advice PLS by Mynd44: 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
The guy that started a thread that women are confused made a mistake. He should has said most people are confused cos this guy over here is the definition of confused.
Re: AM CONFUSED. What Should I Do To Her.advice PLS by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
Scarpon: there is this girl in the office though she is a customer and we are more like friends(on facebook and we have exchange phone numbers) she is studying nurse and will be graduating this weekend i like her but am kind having two minds on her cuz she is the kind of type that can
1.chat in bbm every hour of the day.
2.always online on Facebook .
3.look materialistic too me.
3a. my thoughts what is she always doing online(maybe she flirt??)
4. and she look pretty, classy and god fearing.
i like her for number 4 but afraid of 1,2,3.3a
she hosted a party an invited me but am not attending cuz i will be to busy but asked her out and she agreed and every time she comes around in the office she keep reminding me of her party an always calling me on phone too. all about gifts should i just get her a gift and cut off the outing or should take her out and see if no 1233a is a false. cuz am tired off being a player and need a serious relationship.

thanks for the comnents

honey pot, if you don't give her a chance how would you know her?

Maybe she is the kind of person who likes chatting with her close friends every time she's less busy? or she enjoys being online?
It does not really matter. I really don't like judging people from afar.

dOn't judge a book by its cover.
Face your fears and give her a try, observe her for a while.
But use wisdom sha!
Re: AM CONFUSED. What Should I Do To Her.advice PLS by Scarpon(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
xynerise: So now u are tired of being a player? So u are a player and yet u dont know how to handle her kind of person? Guy,
those girls u played must be Antelopes.
Bro if u have what its take then u know that antelopes are better then some girls
Re: AM CONFUSED. What Should I Do To Her.advice PLS by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
Scarpon:
Bro if u have what its take then u know that antelopes are better then some girls

very rude statement
angry

Then i guess your real fear is that you don't want to receive back what you have been dishing out to those other girls?
angry

Karma is sure gunning for you undecided
Re: AM CONFUSED. What Should I Do To Her.advice PLS by Scarpon(m): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
[quote author=freecocoa]Mu che che che che.

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
back to sender
Re: AM CONFUSED. What Should I Do To Her.advice PLS by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
[quote author=Scarpon][/quote]

don't worry

just give it awhile you would understand pretty soon
wink
Re: AM CONFUSED. What Should I Do To Her.advice PLS by Scarpon(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2012
AmBeautiful:

very rude statement
angry

Then i guess your real fear is that you don't want to receive back what you have been dishing out to those other girls?
angry

Karma is sure gunning for you undecided
babe no be so
Re: AM CONFUSED. What Should I Do To Her.advice PLS by Scarpon(m): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
abeg make una read am wella
Re: AM CONFUSED. What Should I Do To Her.advice PLS by Scarpon(m): 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2012
osazeeiyeks: my advice is take her out.never judge a book by its cover.
i will do as u said take her out,and study her.

(1) (Reply)

99 Facts About Guys / edited / Sacredness Of Nudity, Obsession Or Abnormailty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.