Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Can We Still Be Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can We Still Be Friend? (899 Views)

Could This Be Friend Zoned Or What?? / Can A Girl Be Friend-zoned? / Psychologist Claims That You Can Still Be Friend With A Past Lover,how True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Still Be Friend? by funsho234(m): 12:02am On Jan 09, 2008
I have a female friend in my skool and we re so close, we leave d same house and even eat 2gether. I use to raise her in some cases cos i work, but i later tell her dat we should go into relationship but she refuse and tell me dat we should continue with our friendship which am no longer certisfy in. please wat can i do?
Re: Can We Still Be Friend? by cooldude62(m): 12:12am On Jan 09, 2008
is this how you talk to her? i guess she doesnt like listening to your bullets.If you raise her everyday,thats the only part she will like about you.
where she dey when me i dey hia?
Re: Can We Still Be Friend? by ifyalways(f): 12:20am On Jan 09, 2008
cooldude62:

is this how you talk to her? i guess she doesnt like listening to your bullets.If you raise her everyday,thats the only part she will like about you.
where she dey when me i dey hia?
LMAO.LOL

@poster,young boi,try to improve on your language skills.
concentrate on your studies esp passing your WAEC and JAMB.
to every thing under the sun,there is a season and time,ok.
Re: Can We Still Be Friend? by 9star(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2008
ifyalways:

LMAO.LOL

@poster,young boi,try to improve on your language skills.
concentrate on your studies esp passing your WAEC and JAMB.
to every thing under the sun,there is a season and time,ok.

Ify u no go kill me grin grin grin
@poster
bros abeg take ifys advice huh!
oloshi,
Re: Can We Still Be Friend? by Nautillus(m): 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2008
funsho234:

I have a female friend in my school and we re so close, we leave d same house and even eat 2gether. I use to raise her in some cases because i work, but i later tell her that we should go into relationship but she refuse and tell me that we should continue with our friendship which am no longer certisfy in. please what can i do?
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Bros, no vex but you no fit blame the gal. 50 cent is the only one i know that has taken 9 bullets and survived.

How she 4 do? she obviously doesnt want to die young!!!
Re: Can We Still Be Friend? by ayeesha: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2008
very simple my guy grin
learn to speak good english and she will definately change her mind
gaskiya!

(1) (Reply)

Is Love Enough? / Waiting To See Her Again / Love Or Lust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.