Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,618 members, 7,851,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Is Love Enough? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Enough? (900 Views)

Is Love Enough In A Relationship? / Is Love Enough To Stop You From Cheating On Your Spouse? / Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love Enough? by richardz: 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2008
I dated a girl for 2 years with the aim of settling down with her but unfortunatly she quited and drop this message, ::::::::"I never married because there was no need. I have three pets at home which answer the same purpose as a husband. I have a dog which growls every morning, a parrot which swears all afternoon, and a cat that comes home late at night"
I still love this girl with my whole heart, please advice me bcose it seems the world should come to an end.
Re: Is Love Enough? by Busta(f): 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2008
sounds like she's jinxed!!!!

take to ur heels undecided
Re: Is Love Enough? by Joey82(m): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2008
love cant b enough, even d world is not enough
Re: Is Love Enough? by uspry1(f): 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2008
Or maybe either she is victimized of sexual abuse or raped fear of getting married? ?

Or maybe she thinks ALL MEN ARE DOGS so she won't/never marry anyone replacing pets HER BEST HUSBAND she commits with!!!

Or maybe she is HIV POSITIVE!!!

Similar to other people, who cannot love person, seriously committed to job for the rest of her/his life.

You can continue love her for rest of your life to respect her wish WITHOUT MARRIAGE! Nothing wrong with boyfriend/girlfriend with cohabitation for the rest of your life!!! That is your decision!!!

@topic

Love is NOT ENOUGH alone!
Re: Is Love Enough? by bisibaby(f): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2008
richardz:

I dated a girl for 2 years with the aim of settling down with her but unfortunatly she quited and drop this message, ::::::::"I never married because there was no need. I have three pets at home which answer the same purpose as a husband. I have a dog which growls every morning, a parrot which swears all afternoon, and a cat that comes home late at night"
I still love this girl with my whole heart, please advice me bcose it seems the world should come to an end.
ARE U SURE THAT IS THE REAL STORY?
Re: Is Love Enough? by almondjoy(f): 8:08am On Jan 18, 2008
Never waste your time on anyone who has no time for you. Life is too damn short. No one is indispensable! kiss
Re: Is Love Enough? by Maykelly(f): 9:51am On Jan 18, 2008
Your are a conning fox, how do you mean! You dated a girl for 2 years and hoping that she will be there all her life time for dating ehh. i feel sorry for you. "Please call her and go straight for marriage.
Re: Is Love Enough? by kobe(m): 9:54am On Jan 18, 2008
Joey82:

love can't b enough, even d world is not enough
the world is enough! we humans can be so greedy.
Re: Is Love Enough? by Maykelly(f): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2008
May be you're not better off than the Dog, parrot and so on and so forth
Re: Is Love Enough? by ODIX(m): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2008
i don't think this guy is serious,move on man she does't want you and you can't change that no matter how much you try.
Re: Is Love Enough? by opokonwa(m): 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2008
@poster

It seems you have an appeal for the weird type of chicks undecided

Leave her to make love to her dog, talkative parrot and ashawo cat!

Wetin you stand to lose?

Your feelings & your heart go break?

E go still heal with time.
Re: Is Love Enough? by yimiton(f): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2008
This is definitely not a true story but it was fun to read.
Re: Is Love Enough? by IronButt(f): 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2008
"I never married because there was no need. I have three pets at home which answer the same purpose as a husband. I have a dog which growls every morning, a parrot which swears all afternoon, and a cat that comes home late at night"

lol
wtf? shocked
Re: Is Love Enough? by Iyanlax: 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2008
[quote author=richardz I have three pets at home which answer the same purpose as a husband. I have a dog which growls every morning, a parrot which swears all afternoon, and a cat that comes home late at night"

I'd say the above meant you took her for granted shocked[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Look To Found In A Reletionship? / Love Or Lust? / sms/text frnd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.