Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Ladies : Will You Date Or Marry A Man Who Earns Less Than You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies : Will You Date Or Marry A Man Who Earns Less Than You? (2306 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies : Will You Date Or Marry A Man Who Earns Less Than You? by Cuddlemii: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2012
I don't think anyone has to know if a woman earns more than her bf or hubby.
Women should learn to look, listen and learn most times rather than opening their mouth at every given opportunity.
When you meet a guy or you are dating a guy, what's the relevance of discussing your salary with him and informing him that you earn more or not?
Can't you keep that information to yourself?
That is why girls get scammed and duped because they make their possessions known.

Any guy that is adamant about knowing how much you earn/own or makes it his priority to know your financial worth is an irresponsible man, he should focus on getting to know your xter/attitude first.
A woman ought to be modest and keep certain things private, her man would respect her confidentiality.
The moment you tell your bf you earn more, the next thing is to tell your friends, his friends, then his family and your family and that is how wahala starts as the man would start having a complex, then pride sets & intruders crawl in.

As per question, I think it depends on what he is substituting the lesser funds with-
intelligence, Love, commitment, respect, care, trust, consistency, potentials, hard work, drive, happiness and peace of mind.
If he's got none of these things I listed above, then whats the point?
Re: Ladies : Will You Date Or Marry A Man Who Earns Less Than You? by DExplorer1: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2012
Cuddlemii: I don't think anyone has to know if a woman earns more than her bf or hubby.
Women should learn to look, listen and learn most times rather than opening their mouth at every given opportunity.
When you meet a guy or you are dating a guy, what's the relevance of discussing your salary with him and informing him that you earn more or not?
That is why girls get scammed and duped because they make their possessions known.

Any guy that is adamant about knowing how much you earn/own or makes it his priority to know your financial worth is an irresponsible man, he should focus on getting to know your xter/attitude first.
A woman ought to be modest and keep certain things private, her man would respect her confidentiality.
The moment you tell your bf you earn more, the next thing is to tell your friends, his friends, then his family and your family and that is how wahala starts as the man would start having a complex, then pride sets & intruders crawl in.

As per question, I think it depends on what he is substituting the lesser funds with-
intelligence, Love, commitment, respect, care, trust, consistency, potentials, hard work, drive, happiness and peace of mind.

My cuddle is a brainy babe. I will increase your hair-do allowance cheesy
Re: Ladies : Will You Date Or Marry A Man Who Earns Less Than You? by DExplorer1: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2012
Cuddlemii: I don't think anyone has to know if a woman earns more than her bf or hubby.

My Cuddle is a brainy babe. I will increase your hair-do allowance cheesy
Re: Ladies : Will You Date Or Marry A Man Who Earns Less Than You? by Mynd44: 9:03am On Sep 13, 2012
D-Explorer:

My Cuddle is a brainy babe. I will increase your hair-do allowance cheesy
Brain wetin? That babe is a nerd
Re: Ladies : Will You Date Or Marry A Man Who Earns Less Than You? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2012
Re: Ladies : Will You Date Or Marry A Man Who Earns Less Than You? by acidtalk: 10:13am On Sep 13, 2012
Mynd_44:

make she catch you.
Re: Ladies : Will You Date Or Marry A Man Who Earns Less Than You? by Cuddlemii: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2012
acidtalk:

make she catch you.

why? na my friend o
Re: Ladies : Will You Date Or Marry A Man Who Earns Less Than You? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
Nerd and brains massive difference rite? Change ur choice of words abeg!! Unsuitable#
Re: Ladies : Will You Date Or Marry A Man Who Earns Less Than You? by Mynd44: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
This is the definition of conflict of interest
Re: Ladies : Will You Date Or Marry A Man Who Earns Less Than You? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
I just did and I will try getting a drug that contains it from the pharmacy though I doubt they will sell one to me without a prescription
#NAFDAC thingz

Hopefully they will give you a prescription.Its available easily over the counter here. Maybe buying it online could work for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

None Is UGLY!!! Yu Mock The Maker. / How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call / 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.