Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call (2298 Views)

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by ireneony(f): 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
read this conversation carefully

CONVERSATION A
Mary: Hi love
John: My baby how are you doing?
Mary: I'm fine, where are you?
John: I'm at a birthday party, do you remember the birthday party I was telling the other day?
Mary: Oh yes! Seun's girlfriend birthday party...wow...i totally forgot. Sorry I couldn't make it, if not the test am writing tomorrow, I would have been with right now...#sad face#
John: Baby don't be sad embarassed. Hope you had taken your dinner
Mary: Yes my love...let me leave you to catch your fun. I love you
John: I love you too baby
Mary: Bye love
John: You too my baby...
End call**********

Now watch how a guy behaves when his with another chick that he want to woo.

CONVERSATION B
John: Hafa...how you de
Mary: How are you love?
John: I'm fine o, #we thank God
Mary: Where are you?
John: At somewhere
Mary: With who?
John: With my friend
Mary: What's is the name of this your friend?
John: What's all these questions you are asking me. Am with my friend stop asking me questions...I'm busy now, can you call me later.
Mary: I love you
John: Ok
Mary: Tell me you love me back
John: #Silence#
John: Me too ...#end call

Ladies, differentiate the first and second conversation.
http://ireneonyebuchi..com
I'm giving the side eye# to the guys on this one
Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by Bantino(m): 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ladies, oya make una come differentiate ooooo

Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by IamDejman(m): 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by NiceMan4(m): 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
Funny.
Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Girls are also guilty of same

1 Like

Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by olexjay(m): 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
Lolz.

Girl- I love you baby.
Boy- you too.
Girl - say it
Boy- you know I really do..... Take care of yaself n Ttyl
Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by icedee1: 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
same thing applies to a cheating girlfriend
Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 03, 2015
55% true

Cuz sometimes the dude can still be cheating and the conversation will look like conversation A
Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by tzoracle: 12:13am On Feb 03, 2015
Though its easier to catch a guy,it wouldn't be often,as for girls...

Them own na steady thing
Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by vizkiz: 8:03am On Feb 03, 2015
only learners act like that not players undecided
Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 03, 2015
Only a stewpeed and inexperience guy would do dat,doesn't he knw he is gonna look foolish in front of hez new catch...
Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by Moz22: 8:30am On Feb 03, 2015
grin grin...what more can i say
Harbosede02:
Only a stewpeed and inexperience guy would do dat,doesn't he knw he is gonna look foolish in front of hez new catch...
Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by xynerise: 8:36am On Feb 03, 2015
I said "I love you too" and still escaped it. Una. never see sharp guys
Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by justmag(m): 8:41am On Feb 03, 2015
Girls just can't wait to jump to conclusions. If you know your man then you never have to ask soo many question. Girls can lose a good man real quick from pointless insecurities.

"Where are you?" - that killed the conversation.

And no cheater will say "at somewhere!"

you have to be real stupid to anwser a question like that. I kno cheaters who do this for a living. That's a dead giveaway and you will get caught

the cheaters you are talking about must be from the 80s. 2015 cheaters don't talk like that. They stay ready for your phone call or text.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by AbuMikey(m): 8:55am On Feb 03, 2015
Awon Learners! gringringrin
Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by AbuMikey(m): 8:57am On Feb 03, 2015
justmag:
Girls just can't wait to jump to conclusions. If you know your man then you never have to ask soo many question. Girls can lose a good man real quick from pointless insecurities.
"Where are you?" - that killed the conversation.
And no cheater will say "at somewhere!"
you have to be real stupid to anwser a question like that. I kno cheaters who do this for a living. That's a dead giveaway and you will get caught
the cheaters you are talking about must be from the 80s. 2015 cheaters don't talk like that. They stay ready for your phone call or text.

#CaseClosed
Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by Oahray: 10:58am On Feb 03, 2015
Smh... "I must get blog even if my posts no dey ever make sense." undecided

3 Likes

Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by ggrin(f): 11:17am On Feb 03, 2015
Ladies in da house, don't take that yeye post too serious o angry

Check my siggy, that should doangryangrylipsrsealed
Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by vivaciouzz(f): 11:30am On Feb 03, 2015
ggrin:
Ladies in da house, don't take that yeye post too serious o angry

Check my siggy, that should doangryangrylipsrsealed
dats wat I do..check d chats with d guys
Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by ggrin(f): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2015
vivaciouzz:
dats wat I do..check d chats with d guys
thumbs up jare grin

U dig cheesy

That's how we roll cool
Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2015
K
Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by ireneony(f): 11:38am On Feb 03, 2015
ggrin:
Ladies in da house, don't take that yeye post too serious o >sad

Check my siggy, that should do>sad>sadlipsrsealed
well I'm not talking about text/chat, this is about phone call
Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by ireneony(f): 11:44am On Feb 03, 2015
xynerise:
I said "I love you too" and still escaped it. Una. never see sharp guys
lol....depending how you said the 'i love you too' .
I know guys will definitely say to the new chick: Oh that's is my baby cousin, I'm used to telling her I love you too at the end of every call grin
Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by ggrin(f): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
ireneony:
well I'm not talking about text/chat, this is about phone call
okies, no qualms dear smiley
Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by Oooops: 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
my boyfriend? cheat? he dare not.... or his face will never again be remembered.... he knows
Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by yemicoal(m): 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
Oooops:
my boyfriend? cheat? he dare not.... or his face will never again be remembered.... he knows
Dreamer, m sure your bf cheats n you can't do Nada bout it. You r here ranting angry
Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by Juicysam(m): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
I just switch off my phones when a new chick is around..u ask me y my phones were switched off?my ba3 ran out of power..simple
Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
ireneony:
read this conversation carefully

CONVERSATION A
John: My baby how are you doing?
Mary: I'm fine, where are you?
John: I'm at a birthday party, do you remember the birthday party I was telling the other day?
Mary: Oh yes! Seun's girlfriend birthday party...wow...i totally forgot. Sorry I couldn't make it, if not the test am writing tomorrow, I would have been with right now...#sad face#
John: Baby don't be sad embarassed. Hope you had taken your dinner
Mary: Yes my love...let me leave you to catch your fun. I love you
John: I love you too baby
Mary: Bye love
John: You too my baby...
End call**********

Now watch how a guy behaves when his with another chick that he want to woo.

CONVERSATION B
John: Hafa...how you de
Mary: How are you love?
John: I'm fine o, #we thank God
Mary: Where are you?
John: At somewhere
Mary: With who?
John: With my friend
Mary: What's is the name of this your friend?
John: What's all these questions you are asking me. Am with my friend stop asking me questions...I'm busy now, can you call me later.
John: Ok
Mary: Tell me you love me back
John: #Silence#
John: Me too ...#end call

Ladies, differentiate the first and second conversation.
http://ireneonyebuchi..com
I'm giving the side eye# to the guys on this one
pix no dey ur DP AGAIn OOO
Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by tpiah11: 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
Oooops:
i am really scared to have you as my girlfriend.

(1) (Reply)

International Handsomeness Research Result: Nigeria MEN Are HOT / Most Important Ingredients To A Successful Relationship / REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.