Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters (14532 Views)

President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) / President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) / Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2012
Gbawe:

Ogbeni, stop showing yourself repeatedly to be an empty barrel. The point is that the First Lady's illness and treatment abroad should not be kept away from the public. It is m.o.ro.n-like for anyone, as you do, to excuse the negligent and disdainful conduct of GEJ with lame talk of "the govt to be telling u every single movement".

I have asked you before and ask you again: show, even once, where I wished her dead here when all folks can see is how I have repeatedly said GEJ only needed to have being honest with the nation and then proceed to spend time with his ill wife. Illness is part of life and one would hope the President to 160 million folks would appreciate this instead of trying to play politics with every single issue.

All this you pillar-to-post shenanigans is the usual dishonesty Nigerians deploy when they have been found guilty of crass idiocy. Stop repeating your nonsense talk that folks are wishing the first Lady dead. You only sound incredibly stupid doing so without minimally acknowledging that, in the absence of honest and official information, people will talk and speculate.
Gbawe just wants to know if she is dead or not so that he can jubilate. i see through you grin grin like seriously who wants hourly updates on another persons health ? i dont care if she is the first lady or janitor, if she is not a family member why do you want hourly updates about her health ? i fear you oooooooo

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Babaji111(m): 8:51am On Sep 12, 2012
So bad...whats going on in ASO VILLA?! GEJ, ndo biko. Wish her well. cool
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by onatisi(m): 8:52am On Sep 12, 2012
israel ben-zion:

Y don't u sit back, grab a bag of plantain chips, and watch those with intellectual depth debate? Who knows, u might learn a tin or two. Just one or two exchanges and u r brain-exhausted and r making absolutely no sense. Just relax, pls.
hahahahh ,intellectuals indeed ,i cant help but laugh,ok keep talking ,keep discussing all ur life away.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by ujukala: 8:55am On Sep 12, 2012
If she is dead, then, it is the will of God.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Demdem(m): 8:56am On Sep 12, 2012
obadiah777: Gbawe just wants to know if she is dead or not so that he can jubilate. i see through you grin grin like seriously who wants hourly updates on another persons health ? i dont care if she is the first lady or janitor, if she is not a family member why do you want hourly updates about her health ? i fear you oooooooo

If she was air-lifted to germany and her bills being paid for by the retardeen himself, probably i wouldnt have bothered but as long as one of our presidential crafts was used to airlift her, bills being paid for by the Nigerian govt etc all Nigerians needs to know how well she is doing. The full details of her diseases could be concealed though. she is now a delicate public property
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Demdem(m): 8:57am On Sep 12, 2012
ujukala: If she is dead, then, it is the will of God.

The almighty knows best and no one can question this however i hope and pray this isnt so.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by onatisi(m): 9:00am On Sep 12, 2012
obadiah777: Gbawe just wants to know if she is dead or not so that he can jubilate. i see through you grin grin like seriously who wants hourly updates on another persons health ? i dont care if she is the first lady or janitor, if she is not a family member why do you want hourly updates about her health ? i fear you oooooooo
i wonder ooooo
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by ifihearam: 9:01am On Sep 12, 2012
Builder: i cant believe that woman is dead, atleast GEJ will spend 250million naira for food now.... good news for the populace

Yeah I agree,the monthly allowance of feeding ur fada will also reduce to 5k as soon as ur mother dies,its good news to ur cousins

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by onatisi(m): 9:02am On Sep 12, 2012
the best we can do is to pray for her speedy recovery and await any official statement on her state of health.apart from this all other speculations are rubbish.most especially from sahara

1 Like

Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by onatisi(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2012
ifihearam:

Yeah I agree,the monthly allowance of feeding ur fada will also reduce to 5k as soon as ur mother dies,its good news to ur cousins
that was a nice shot.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Demdem(m): 9:05am On Sep 12, 2012
The last official statement concerning her health was a lie (she went to rest), why should i await another lie when the supposed rumour eventually became the truth. The presidency is yet to apologise for the earlier lie
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2012
Demdem:

If she was air-lifted to germany and her bills being paid for by the retardeen himself, probably i wouldnt have bothered but as long as one of our presidential crafts was used to airlift her, bills being paid for by the Nigerian govt etc all Nigerians needs to know how well she is doing. The full details of her diseases could be concealed though. she is now a delicate public property
pure garbage. let me ask you a few questions
1-how much do you pay in road tax ?
2-capital gains tax ?
3-enforced auto insurance ?
4-inheritance tax ?
5-property tax
6-enforced property insurance
7-vendors license to sell on the streets ?
8- congestion charge ?
9-TV license
10-motorcycle license
11-speeding ticket or parking tickets
etc etc etc

let me give you the answer. YOU PAY A BIG FAT ZERO. YOU DO NOT OWN THE PRESIDENTIAL AIRCRAFT AND NEITHER DO YOU OWN THE MONEY BEING USED FOR HER BILLS. HECK YOU DONT EVEN OWN YOURSELF. JUST BE HAPPY YOU LIVE IN A COUNTRY WITH SUCH FREEDOM NOT TO GET CAUGHT UP IN THE MATRIX. NOBODY OWES YOU NOTHING. NOBODY OWES YOU HOURLY TABS ON THEIR HEALTH STATUS. HECK YOUR EXTENDED FAMILY MEMBERS DONT OWE YOU HOURLY TABS WHEN THEY ARE IN THE HOSPITALS. GET OVER YOURSELF. YOU ARE NOT THAT SPECIAL IN THE BIG SCHEME OF THINGS

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Gbawe: 9:09am On Sep 12, 2012

I think some of you believe I actually hate GEJ. I might not be his fan but I don't wish tragedy on him and I certainly don't wish his wife dead. No one is asking for hourly update. A simple statement that the first Lady has been taken ill and receiving treatment abroad would have been a good start. Then they can update Nigerians as appropriate. This charade, seeing embarrassing and nationally disgraceful mistakes repeated, just shows we have opportunists crews replacing opportunists crews.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 12, 2012
ujukala: If she is dead, then, it is the will of God.
I also heard she went for a tummy tuck courtesy of her best friend who lured her to do so.she will surely have a flat tummy when she comes back. grin
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by MrEverest(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2012
We should pray for her, i pray that God would preserve her life, we should show some remorse and empathy for the first lady whom the majority of people have taken delight in mocking! Oh i luv you first lady Patience Jonathan, pls dont give up
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by sexyverah(f): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2012
i just stop by to say hi
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2012
why is saharareporters never straight with their news, always they use dis phrases : our source, presidential source, our aid, a source.
this saharareporters is jst anoda amebo.com oo, guys if dis is not comfirmed u beter pretend as if u never heard anytin o.
i don talk ma own.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 12, 2012
berem: I also heard she went for a tummy tuck courtesy of her best friend who lured her to do so.she will surely have a flat tummy when she comes back. grin
IF SHE STOP EATING ALL THAT CASSAVA BREAD SHE WILL HAVE A FLAT TUMMY
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 12, 2012
'dayo,

There is the saying, that Charity begins @ home.

If we are the Leaders of tomorrow, then, we need to address ourselves, to be worthy of such.

We blame our Leaders so much, yet we have lost our ethics and culture - The Nigerian youth.

Go via all my post, I have never insulted anyone on any social media
......and I will never, maybe, I sometimes wish I can, apparently, I was not raised that way.

Maybe, this is where, we have lost it. We need to retrace our steps for a healthier nation.
dayokanu:

So when they reported yar Adua dead was because they wanted him dead?

Some ppl are brainless in this country sha. Yet it was the fake Sahara reporters that first told us about this sickness when Abati and the 40 laptops were denying

I reply.....

Which one is 40 Laptops? I know about Abati, that was wrong, there should be a better diplomatic ways of addressing such issues, better still he could have been silent.

However, it was already in rumours, before Sahara Reported it and guess, they even got the ailment wrong.

Until an official report comes out, from our FG, all will remain speculatons - I hope Abati, has re-addressed the issue.

My point is, why would they(Sahara) want to take credit for negative reports?

I have not heard them reported anything good about the government.

Is this what true reporting and Journalism is all about? Biased and reporting only one side of the coin?

Activities like this, has caused deadly Civil wars - Sure, you watched 'Sometimes in November' A lot of Journalist were jailed for causing the Genocide.

I Believe in this great Nation Called Nigeria and I will do my best to protect her from any enemy, both local and foreign.

I also hope my response, has not abused your person. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by jmaine: 9:18am On Sep 12, 2012
obadiah777: IF SHE STOP EATING ALL THAT CASSAVA BREAD SHE WILL HAVE A FLAT TUMMY

mind explaining this line of reasoning
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by staaari: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2012
let me give you the answer. YOU PAY A BIG FAT ZERO. YOU DO NOT OWN THE PRESIDENTIAL AIRCRAFT AND NEITHER DO YOU OWN THE MONEY BEING USED FOR HER BILLS. HECK YOU DONT EVEN OWN YOURSELF. JUST BE HAPPY YOU LIVE IN A COUNTRY WITH SUCH FREEDOM NOT TO GET CAUGHT UP IN THE MATRIX. NOBODY OWES YOU NOTHING. NOBODY OWES YOU HOURLY TABS ON THEIR HEALTH STATUS. HECK YOUR EXTENDED FAMILY MEMBERS DONT OWE YOU HOURLY TABS WHEN THEY ARE IN THE HOSPITALS. GET OVER YOURSELF. YOU ARE NOT THAT SPECIAL IN THE BIG SCHEME OF THINGS

All wrong!!!
Badluck did not put himself there. he needed people's vote so he has to account for same people; paying tax or not!!

How things can turn in life; just 3years ago it was Yaradull.... we should only have time for LOVE and UNDERSTANDING.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 12, 2012
jmaine:

mind explaining this line of reasoning
TWAS A JOKE wink
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2012
staaari:

All wrong!!!
Badluck did not put himself there. he needed people's vote so he has to account for same people; paying tax or not!!

How things can turn in life; just 3years ago it was Yaradull.... we should only have time for LOVE and UNDERSTANDING.
YOU THINK YOUR VOTES PUT HIM IN OFFICE ? I LAUGH IN SWAHILI. AMERICA AND BRITAIN AND THE WORLD GLOBAL ELITE PUT HIM IN OFFICE. THIS WORLD IS A CORPORATION OWNED AND RUN BY THE ROTSCHILDS, ROCKEFELLERS, OPENHEIMERS, GETTY, DU PONT, AND THE OTHER JEWISH BANKING FAMILIES.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Demdem(m): 9:37am On Sep 12, 2012
obadiah777: pure garbage. let me ask you a few questions

1-how much do you pay in road tax ?

Right from OBJ's term, for each liter of fuel u buy, a certain percentage is regarded as tax which the govt promised to used to refurbish our roads. they promised a certain %age will go to ferma. I buy fuel and this amount is included. How much i pay is none of ur business.

2-capital gains tax ?

This may come in several forms under different names however from the profit i make monthly from my business, a certain amount goes to the govt. so oga, i pay. the exact amount is none of ur business.

3-enforced auto insurance ?

I have vehicles and i make sure i insure them. The exact amount, None of ur business

4-inheritance tax ?

i doubt if this is applicable in naija. u dont know what u are talking about

5-property tax

Dont even think about it. hat about all those money the govt collects from property owners. Not only governments, what about miscreants and touts being suported by their local politicians. U are a joke.

6-enforced property insurance

i doubt if this applicabe in Naija. is there even a law to back it?

7-vendors license to sell on the streets ?

AM sure those that are concerned do pay. i have heard of daily payments to LG officials from hawkers.

8- congestion charge ?

Not applicable to me

9-TV license

Have u heard about Local govts collecting TV and radio levels especially from small busines owners who owns shops?

10-motorcycle license

Applicable to those motorcycles. why should i pay when i dont have.

11-speeding ticket or parking tickets

Instead of paying, the police and security agents responsible in arresting such situations prefers to collect bribes instead. so ho is to be blamed, me?

etc etc etc

name it

U obviously dont know what u are talking about. because u dont pay a dime coupled with the fact that u dont even buy fuel (instead u steal) does not mean others like me dont pay. Until we divide this country and every one goes on his own that oil money u think belong to u alone belongs to ALL. DEAL WITH THAT. The retardeen owes it to the Nigerian masses to account for all what he uses OUR OIL MONEY FOR and its left for us to hold him accountable.
If u cant live with that, ask him to convene a SNC immediately. The retardeenes is a delicate public property and we ought to know watssup with her.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by ifihearam: 9:39am On Sep 12, 2012
berem: I also heard she went for a tummy tuck courtesy of her best friend who lured her to do so.she will surely have a flat tummy when she comes back. grin

You have always sought for attention now listen!!!
Patience jonathan as a woman in her 50s is even more prettier than you in ur 20s,you look like and walk like a male gorilla,your eyes are like a toad's eye and u are completely shapeless. Have u ever imagined hw u will look wen u cross 30 I really pity u.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Demdem(m): 9:41am On Sep 12, 2012
obadiah777: YOU THINK YOUR VOTES PUT HIM IN OFFICE ? I LAUGH IN SWAHILI. AMERICA AND BRITAIN AND THE WORLD GLOBAL ELITE PUT HIM IN OFFICE. THIS WORLD IS A CORPORATION OWNED AND RUN BY THE ROTSCHILDS, ROCKEFELLERS, OPENHEIMERS, GETTY, DU PONT, AND THE OTHER JEWISH BANKING FAMILIES.

What an iddiotic reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara / "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi / Gov Dickson Accuses Military Hierarchy Of Compromising Security In Bayelsa Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.