Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109575 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
naijababe:

Join the oil gulping train, you won't look back grin
True talk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
Yes boss. I chop for euraud and eurgbp

rozayx5: If wishes were horses, Rozay wud have been a billionaire now grin grin grin grin grin grin
170 pips gone on EURNZD, was busy looking at other pairs, any BOSS who ripped the broker of this pair today
would be happy if at least on BOSS in the house raked this cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2012
infofirst:

infact,am testing out us crude oil with them here n also cool n the oil moves r tempting n i might join naija babe to dey trade oil too but still on demo tin sha

Yap i use to do crude but on a java based platform with Avafx now trying it out on mt4 though demo for now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
naijababe:

Yeah Mam am coming soonest grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2012
presciainter:

I follow ur calls and agree with ur approach to Forex especially your entries and exits. Your systems are tested and I demark Trend trader is another PA proven system.

Welldone and keep it up.

I hope you continue to assist traders and ignore distractors.

Thanks

Prescia

At your service cool, its all part of the Biz
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by presciainter(m): 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
My Chart in Agreement with Boss System and Demark Trend Trader

Prescia

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
[quote author=fxbomovi]Yes boss. I chop for euraud and eurgbp

Just did an inspection, i am amazed at your speed in getting the grip of the BOSS MODE cause i get PMs daily , traders saying they are confused, but from what i see, just keep it up, cause with that you can do your analysis with just one look at the screen, without waiting for alerts from Heaven grin grin cool
BOSS = loose one = win 5 shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
presciainter: My Chart in Agreement with Boss System and Demark Trend Trader

Prescia

Pull your seatbelts for(BOSS USERS) EU SELL anytime from now, Get ready for a pink candle on BOSS MODE, a break below that trend line(demark Trendline), by price action, and a red crossover by the PA lines, with that your ok for a long term sell, but a bounce off the green line and a buy signal emerges only makes the Bulls stronger(e.g EU buy signal today), thats how i do my analysis now, i am not good at raw charts, still learning the process, but with my Mechanics i can study PA better than ever cool cool
Dont forget those Mosquito Nets grin grin grin they are very strong resistance and support levels, so they are a force to be reckoned with cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2012
naijababe:

tanx mama n the tin i am seeing r good.is there any open and close time for the tin. ow do u cope with the wide moves too wen trade are against u and some tips too to have an edge.i cant wait to join the train big
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
endfx1:

Yeah Mam am coming soonest grin grin
me too oh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ifekez(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
rozayx5:

Pull your seatbelts for(BOSS USERS) EU SELL anytime from now, Get ready for a pink candle on BOSS MODE, a break below that trend line(demark Trendline), by price action, and a red crossover by the PA lines, with that your ok for a long term sell, but a bounce off the green line and a buy signal emerges only makes the Bulls stronger(e.g EU buy signal today), thats how i do my analysis now, i am not good at raw charts, still learning the process, but with my Mechanics i can study PA better than ever cool cool
Dont forget those Mosquito Nets grin grin grin they are very strong resistance and support levels, so they are a force to be reckoned with cool
Thanks for the link.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
I THINK AM ON TOP TODAY. CRITICS HAS NOTHING TO SAY BECAUSE THE SIGNAL WORKED EXCEPTIONALLY TODAY.THOSE OF YOU THAT ENJOYED THE PIPS AND MONEY WITH US TODAY, YOU MUST BE HAPPY BY NOW, WHILE OTHERS ARE LIKING THEIR WOUNDS.I PROMISE YOU NEXT TIME EFSF WILL BE PUMPING MONEY INTO EUROPE, I WILL UPDATE YOU.UNITED STATES HAS COMMENCED OPERATION TWIST.ANY DAY THESE OPEN PARTIAL FOREX INTERVENTION WILL COME UP I MUST ALERT YOU.FACEBOOK<igee great>
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by saudatu(m): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
surveycash: Ladies and gentlemen, I want to register my sincere appreciation for being part of this group. Though a passive member, I have silently learnt new things here. Udo$, Ogbograph, Unclenna, naijababe who taught me SAX, DOE and FOE - lol. The Gold master, Odiaero etc. I appreciate and most thanks to God.

I came here to get alerts about a year ago so that I can also hammer in fx after so many years of failure. It wasnt really easy placing trades based on someone's call probably that was why even with the alert, forex success eludes me not until very recently that God blessed me with HIS wisdom to see the future - yes, I can see where the market is going. I may not be good in all the jargons, but God has shown me how to catch 100pips/day.

After 3 months of trial and am satisfied with the result, I decided to share my trades with those that are interested in my signals. There is nothing to prove, no screenshot, nothing but you can risk trying this on a demo. But if you still need some evidence, see this incomelegends dot mt4stats dot com.

Alert comes daily by 10:00pm in this format (Buy EU, GU, EJ, GJ and AU all for 20pips and sl 50pips) and can be seen here;
http://www./233857170077482/.

Great traders, I take a bow..

hello sir, pls I ned u to assaiSt me on FX. TNS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by raycolz84: 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
Piponomics:
Sounds like someone is smarting from a lost account smiley
It shall be well. Don't worry. However, one advice. Alerts here are for those that are still trying out strategies on demo accounts. If you still rely on alerts to make your trading decisions, you are not ready to go into this thing with live money. Cold hard Truth.

it seem you derive joy in people losing their accounts, well sorry to burst your bubble i don't fall into such category
i just made an observation on what i noticed,
if you guys feel that we should start doing away with the alerts then no problem at all....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
infofirst:

tanx mama n the tin i am seeing r good.is there any open and close time for the tin. ow do u cope with the wide moves too wen trade are against u and some tips too to have an edge.i cant wait to join the train big

Brent or UK oil is traded between 1.00am and 23.00 hrs while Nymex or US oil is traded between 23.00 and 22.15pm. They are traded as forward contracts e.g, The Brent daily contract being traded now is the Nov contract - this will change to Dec contract in the middle of Nov or thereabout.

While it's quite volatile, crude is one of those instruments that works very well with fibonacci. It's the reason why I had to brush up on how to use fibos properly.

Here is an example of Brent on the daily and 4h tf respectively , I have been long since since yesterday and I expect my tp to be around 117.8x. I use bounces off either the horizontal or diagonal fib levels, this method allows me to use a small sl for a large tp. An sl of 50 to 70 pips is typical for profit of 300-700 pips.

I like to split my position evenly between both crudes because one of them can sometimes exhibit a higher volatility than the other.

I hope this helps

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2012
endfx1: EURUSD looks good for a buy today with the pin bar formed on the daily TF coupled with the rejection by both the 8ema and 21 ema layers.

Though my RR is just 1:1 but i don't mind..

Lets see how it goes

It paid wella grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
iheanyiebeneze: I THINK AM ON TOP TODAY. CRITICS HAS NOTHING TO SAY BECAUSE THE SIGNAL WORKED EXCEPTIONALLY TODAY.THOSE OF YOU THAT ENJOYED THE PIPS AND MONEY WITH US TODAY, YOU MUST BE HAPPY BY NOW, WHILE OTHERS ARE LIKING THEIR WOUNDS.I PROMISE YOU NEXT TIME EFSF WILL BE PUMPING MONEY INTO EUROPE, I WILL UPDATE YOU.UNITED STATES HAS COMMENCED OPERATION TWIST.ANY DAY THESE OPEN PARTIAL FOREX INTERVENTION WILL COME UP I MUST ALERT YOU.FACEBOOK<igee great>

well done, you tried shah cool, you dont have to capitalise your words to attract attention, i dont think anybody would see the EU trend to day and trade against it though undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
Day 2: Today's 10% ROI almost in the bank. I guess this EU trade will keep me company while I wait for Obama-Romney debate! e be like say office go close even b4 i wake up. gud nyt n chop money yall!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FEMIOLA2: 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
rozayx5:

well done, you tried shah cool, you dont have to capitalise your words to attract attention, i dont think anybody would see the EU trend to day and trade against it though undecided

i hope the bosses are not sleeping yet...EU is flying north grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Rich4god(m): 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
What a crazy market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
It's not even Day 2 yet and the daily 10% in the bank already! I give thanks to God.
Therefore, I'll be watching movies and drinking beer throughout tomorrow! I may eye the market every now and then sha o...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by kenny1984: 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2012
ziqqz: It's not even Day 2 yet and the daily 10% in the bank already! I give thanks to God.
Therefore, I'll be watching movies and drinking beer throughout tomorrow! I may eye the market every now and then sha o...
Are you using an EA?If Yes, which EA are You using.Kindly share it with the House...thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2012
kenny1984:
Are you using an EA?If Yes, which EA are You using.Kindly share it with the House...thanks

What is EA pls?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by lordaustin(m): 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2012
EA = EXPERT ADVISOR
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
lordaustin: EA = EXPERT ADVISOR

Oh, that! Why didn't I even think of it. Lol...thank you.

Nope. I use no such thing. Just instinct and tempered gambling really. All I place on my chart - though rarely use - are Candlesticks, Parabolic SAR, and Moving Averages. Basics.

Of course they backfire on me more often than not.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2012
ziqqz: It's not even Day 2 yet and the daily 10% in the bank already! I give thanks to God.
so u re member of st B******e cathedral abi......good one
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
wizecoder:
so u re member of st B******e cathedral abi......good one

I thought Boko Haram bombed that church...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 12:11am On Oct 17, 2012
FEMI OLA: ...

i hope the bosses are not sleeping yet...EU is flying north grin grin grin

was playing games, and just said i should peep in to see how the market is closing, and before you know shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
well EU keep flying , your days are numbered grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 12:16am On Oct 17, 2012
ziqqz:

I thought Boko Haram bombed that church...
\
That church is in the mind grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.................
haba boko self don taya for codeine and lacasera na grin grin grin grin grin grin
dem self go like "sha giya"
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Rich4god(m): 12:44am On Oct 17, 2012
I just thank God... The market have been my friend these days. Made 100% profit within 2 weeks, though on a very small and negligible capital. Hoping to build it up for more stornger trade. All thanks to GOD.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 17, 2012
US presidential debate about to get under way.
Gotta watch these charts for actions and reactions.
Hell yea!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 2:01am On Oct 17, 2012
Gbam so i am not the only one that is insomanic grin grin grin grin grin grin
ziqqz: US presidential debate about to get under way.
Gotta watch these charts for actions and reactions.
Hell yea!

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.