Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (110842 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 2:20am On Oct 17, 2012
While the US debate is going on, my broker has decided to keep me out of the market.

This is the last straw with them. angry angry

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 2:24am On Oct 17, 2012
which broker is that ...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 17, 2012
no one has 1 pip locker to share\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
i thought this is the most frendily thread on nairaland. i (and other few guys) have asked for it but no one seemed to respond. Can someone help to upload it directly here? thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FEMIOLA2: 5:55am On Oct 17, 2012
4bobo: no one has 1 pip locker to share\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
i thought this is the most frendily thread on nairaland. i (and other few guys) have asked for it but no one seemed to respond. Can someone help to upload it directly here? thanks

Rich4god uploaded it for you on page 70 almost the same time you requested....why do you like making lazy comments like this as if you are paying anybody to service you...pls work on yourself and dont insult some intelligent and helpful traders here....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 6:04am On Oct 17, 2012
Hi everyone and all the bosses.

Boss gave a sell signal on gbpaud on 1hour chart, and gave same signal again on 4hour.

Please confirm all the bosses.

Good morning all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 6:06am On Oct 17, 2012
Have you said

"Thank You JESUS Today?"
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FEMIOLA2: 6:15am On Oct 17, 2012
fxbomovi: Hi everyone and all the bosses.

Boss gave a sell signal on gbpaud on 1hour chart, and gave same signal again on 4hour.

Please confirm all the bosses.

Good morning all.

spread is my problem with that pair on my broker...-12....but i think range test is not pointing downward maybe you wait till it ll do so
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 6:17am On Oct 17, 2012
naijababe:

Brent or UK oil is traded between 1.00am and 23.00 hrs while Nymex or US oil is traded between 23.00 and 22.15pm. They are traded as forward contracts e.g, The Brent daily contract being traded now is the Nov contract - this will change to Dec contract in the middle of Nov or thereabout.

While it's quite volatile, crude is one of those instruments that works very well with fibonacci. It's the reason why I had to brush up on how to use fibos properly.

Here is an example of Brent on the daily and 4h tf respectively , I have been long since since yesterday and I expect my tp to be around 117.8x. I use bounces off either the horizontal or diagonal fib levels, this method allows me to use a small sl for a large tp. An sl of 50 to 70 pips is typical for profit of 300-700 pips.

I like to split my position evenly between both crudes because one of them can sometimes exhibit a higher volatility than the other.

I hope this helps

Very very n thanx n i noticed the fib is just perfectly in line wen i used it on the oil chrt.Kudos
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by LaconicINC: 6:31am On Oct 17, 2012
rozayx5:

At your service cool, its all part of the Biz
do you still trade the news with Henry Liu's software? cos you hardly talk about it these days
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 6:42am On Oct 17, 2012
LaconicINC: do you still trade the news with Henry Liu's software? cos you hardly talk about it these days

Of course, i make my 50% ROI on NFP only, as for other news, no time, unless i know prior to its release thats its really gonna have impact

@fxbomovi, hmm you got the GBPAUD signal late, you should have taken it since the candle i marked yellow, in the pic below, after a breakout below the NET, about 40 pips now and still going down from what i have counted here. though i dont trade GBP pairs, but BOSS hit a whooping 100 pips on GBPCHF yesterday shocked shocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2012
K sir. Point moved. But am in already, lets see how it goes.

I traded gbpchf yesterday, made close to 50pips

rozayx5:

Of course, i make my 50% ROI on NFP only, as for other news, no time, unless i know prior to its release thats its really gonna have impact

@fxbomovi, hmm you got the GBPAUD signal late, you should have taken it since the candle i marked yellow, in the pic below, after a breakout below the NET, about 40 pips now and still going down from what i have counted here. though i dont trade GBP pairs, but BOSS hit a whooping 100 pips on GBPCHF yesterday shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 7:00am On Oct 17, 2012
Also made 1:1 r:r on nzdusd early this morning.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 7:18am On Oct 17, 2012
fxbomovi: Also made 1:1 r:r on nzdusd early this morning.

Buy, i believe smiley
send me a PM, so that we can chat on YIM, lets see how we can get these brokers broke grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by efe22(m): 7:21am On Oct 17, 2012
4bobo: no one has 1 pip locker to share\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
You are quick to pass your careless judgement here and I doubt if you even check your email at all or just pretending. I have sent you three successful emails about your indicators but you ignored.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2012
Yes. Buy sir.

rozayx5:

Buy, i believe smiley
send me a PM, so that we can chat on YIM, lets see how we can get these brokers broke grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2012
Pm sent.

fxbomovi: Yes. Buy sir.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:39am On Oct 17, 2012
efe22:
You are quick to pass your careless judgement here and I doubt if you even check your email at all or just pretending. I have sent you three successful emails about your indicators but you ignored.
Don't mind him. He ignored mine too some months back I started following this thread silently. I haven't got any mail from him till today. Many people here get what they themselves can't give out without money freely. There are two active members here who charged members money for anything on BOM alert thread then, and today, they get people's strategies free of charge. I won't mention names but they know themselves. If the likes of Rosayx5, AyoX, Winningway,etc were like them, they wouldn't be much happier trading forex today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 17, 2012
It may be too early, but I think it wiser to catch this EU flight north. I reserved a business class seat...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 17, 2012
FEMI OLA:

Rich4god uploaded it for you on page 70 almost the same time you requested....why do you like making lazy comments like this as if you are paying anybody to service you...pls work on yourself and dont insult some intelligent and helpful traders here....
if i saw it i wouldnt have asked again, because i only saw his quote without the upload,man,(now i saw it cos it looked tiny) and show me where i have insulted anyone in my comments you read, so if i didnt see it, my bad, i cant even see it in my mail box either(or is something wrong with my box?)
JUST KIDDING,BY THE WAY, THANKS FOR POINTING OUT, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, OK? THANK YOU ALL
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2012
efe22:
no efe, something might have wrong somewhere with my box, i saw the upload now. thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FEMIOLA2: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2012
4bobo:
if i saw it i wouldnt have asked again, because i only saw his quote without the upload,man,(now i saw it cos it looked tiny) and show me where i have insulted anyone in my comments you read, so if i didnt see it, my bad, i cant even see it in my mail box either(or is something wrong with my box?)
JUST KIDDING,BY THE WAY, THANKS FOR POINTING OUT, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, OK? THANK YOU ALL

you are welcome!...i m sorry if am harsh with my words...let s get back to the business of the day....EU north or south? grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2012
FEMI OLA:

you are welcome!...i m sorry if am harsh with my words...let s get back to the business of the day....EU north or south? grin grin

It's brutalizing my account yet, but umm I'll hold a lil longer for North...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 8:44am On Oct 17, 2012
ziqqz:

It's brutalizing my account yet, but umm I'll hold a lil longer for North...

Got a sell Signal for EJ some hours ago, but on my Higher timeframe 4H chart was against me, so i exited with some 10 pips loss, will wait for a clean sheet before i enter shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2012
rozayx5:

Got a sell Signal for EJ some hours ago, but on my Higher timeframe 4H chart was against me, so i exited with some 10 pips loss, will wait for a clean sheet before i enter shocked shocked

tis just a matter of time. i've set my EU sl @ 3084 and i'll be really pissed if it is triggered.

Good luck for the day!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by swiftz(f): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2012
fxbomovi: Pm sent.

Goodmornin. You'v got mail.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2012
rozayx5:

Ok i'm in a lil better mood now.

I guess we may be back in business...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FEMIOLA2: 9:39am On Oct 17, 2012
ziqqz:

Ok i'm in a lil better mood now.

I guess we may be back in business...

... grin grin grin intraday trading could come wt emotion sometimes..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 17, 2012
If GU likes, it can shoot to the moon. I no dey enter! Dat pair has done me too many strong things and I'm still licking my wounds
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 17, 2012
FEMI OLA:

... grin grin grin intraday trading could come wt emotion sometimes..

Sometimes? No. ALL the time!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2012
Rozayx5 are you on skype? What is the user name please?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Dungren(m): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2012
Where is Odiaero? Does anyone knows his whereabouts?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 10:14am On Oct 17, 2012
You too

swiftz:

Goodmornin. You'v got mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (106)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.