Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109430 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by dboy365: 10:17am On Oct 17, 2012
I hate the higher price rejection candles on eu 4hr tf, so im out of eu buy for now. Wish i took profit earlier at 1.3120. Profit taking is a big issue.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by swiftz(f): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2012
fxbomovi: You too

I meant on ur gmail..tnx.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2012
dboy365: I hate the higher price rejection candles on eu 4hr tf, so im out of eu buy for now. Wish i took profit earlier at 1.3120. Profit taking is a big issue.

I'm being a bit more patient, and holding. With a relatively reasonable stop loss on my combined orders though...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by dboy365: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2012
ziqqz:

I'm being a bit more patient, and holding. With a relatively reasonable stop loss on my combined orders though...
goodluck bro. I guess gu is the pair pushing the pairs up. I hate buying at resistance and when 3/4 of adr has already been met. Tomorrow's another.
Success to y'all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2012
dboy365:
goodluck bro. I guess gu is the pair pushing the pairs up. I hate buying at resistance and when 3/4 of adr has already been met. Tomorrow's another.
Success to y'all
Thank you. EU is presently banging on the door of its resistance, and I think a breakthrough will be the start of yet another journey north-bound. We'll see sha, if not, like you said, tomorrow dey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2012
Take profit and change position.

I bet it's now it will finally go up... Or not?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FEMIOLA2: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2012
ziqqz: Take profit and change position.

I bet it's now it will finally go up... Or not?

i prefer to wait for clearer entry...which will surely come
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by nelsonmo: 11:26am On Oct 17, 2012
fxbomovi: Yes boss. I chop for euraud and eurgbp

@ fxbomovi- pls can u put me tru on this boss method? pls i really need it.
dont 4get u hav sombody putting u tru so also people like me are looking @ u to put us tru
we can talk on nelsonmo_2003@yahoo.com

thanks man
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2012
Thorugh out today been enjoying seabreeze, no time for trading ranging markets, any good trader shoukd know after a strong trending day yesterday that there is bound to be a tight range today, at least for now grin grin
any way am looking for a breakout by US open, EJ will not sit tight thorugout to day it must pay
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by nelsonmo: 11:42am On Oct 17, 2012
rozayx5:

Pull your seatbelts for(BOSS USERS) EU SELL anytime from now, Get ready for a pink candle on BOSS MODE, a break below that trend line(demark Trendline), by price action, and a red crossover by the PA lines, with that your ok for a long term sell, but a bounce off the green line and a buy signal emerges only makes the Bulls stronger(e.g EU buy signal today), thats how i do my analysis now, i am not good at raw charts, still learning the process, but with my Mechanics i can study PA better than ever cool cool
Dont forget those Mosquito Nets grin grin grin they are very strong resistance and support levels, so they are a force to be reckoned with cool

@rozayx5- pls i beg can u put me tru dis boss system i really need it
God will bless u.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2012
nelsonmo:

God will bless u.

Study the download link well, there is no magic behind it, very simple, read the instructions in a quiet room, not a cybercafe or noisy place so that you can concentrate and , understand it and apply it to your charts and study it well cool cool

after that you can review some of my previous posts and other BOSS users and your good to go,

any other thing you dont understand after reading drop the question here, or send me a PM, but drop your questions here before the PM cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FEMIOLA2: 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
nelsonmo:

God will bless u.

just google , BOSS MODE, TRADE FOREX LIKE A BOSS, forexstrategiesresources.com, and study it properly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by nelsonmo: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2012
rozayx5:

Study the download link well, there is no magic behind it, very simple, read the instructions in a quiet room, not a cybercafe or noisy place so that you can concentrate and , understand it and apply it to your charts and study it well cool cool

after that you can review some of my previous posts and other BOSS users and your good to go,

any other thing you dont understand after reading drop the question here, or send me a PM, but drop your questions here before the PM cool

thanks man ur hands shall never go down
i downloaded trading system by XARD BOSS + MODE.rar and copied the indicator s but not coping, how do i go abt dis
man pls dont b angry ooo.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2012
nelsonmo:

i downloaded trading system by XARD BOSS + MODE.rar and copied the indicator s but not coping, how do i go abt dis

STEP
1 = EXTRACT THE FOLDERS
2. COPY and paste the indicators about 64 or so
3.put templates in template folder under c drive
close mt4 and reload
simple
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Rajj(m): 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2012
810pips in 15 trading days grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FEMIOLA2: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2012
nelsonmo:

you first extract it to document or ur desktop..YOU CANNOT COPY DIRECTLY FROM RAR FOLDER.then copy the indicators into the indicator file of ur broker while the templates into the template file of ur broker...then lunch ur mt4 ,click on chart then select BOSS MODE....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by chieveboy(m): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2012
Rajj: 810pips in 15 trading days grin

...not bad...buh which system is that undecided, though am ok with my BOSS cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2012
Rajj: 810pips in 15 trading days grin

When the market trends everybody rakes pips shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
rozayx5:

Pull your seatbelts for(BOSS USERS) EU SELL anytime from now, Get ready for a pink candle on BOSS MODE, a break below that trend line(demark Trendline), by price action, and a red crossover by the PA lines, with that your ok for a long term sell, but a bounce off the green line and a buy signal emerges only makes the Bulls stronger(e.g EU buy signal today), thats how i do my analysis now, i am not good at raw charts, still learning the process, but with my Mechanics i can study PA better than ever cool cool
Dont forget those Mosquito Nets grin grin grin they are very strong resistance and support levels, so they are a force to be reckoned with cool

_----------------------------------

Remember the above post, and what is happening now

look at the arrow in the chart to see what happened, so as a BOSS user you should be able to at least know a little price action around those lines,

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Rajj(m): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
chieveboy:

...not bad...buh which system is that undecided, though am ok with my BOSS cool

Thanks bruv...I usually advise that if you already have something that works well for you....stick to it

Nonetheless, its D'RAJJ fx system...u can check the "business to business" section on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Rajj(m): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2012
endfx1:

When the market trends everybody rakes pips shocked shocked

LOOOOL! Very true bruv, but this system doesn't really care if market is ranging or not...u make your pips in all market conditions, no chart analysis even required. You can check any day that you feel was a ranging day, and cross check with the statement on the thread to see if profit was made on that day or not

For proof, check D'RAJJ fx system on the "business to business" section on nairaland
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2012
us oil run run run..... naijababe is comming.......lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2012
wizecoder: us oil run run run..... naijababe is comming.......lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know right, Brent has been trying my patience since Tuesday morning angry sad................crude inventories is due later this afternoon.........hope that will give em both the much needed lift.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by nelsonmo: 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2012
rozayx5: rozayx5:

thanks man, i got it but the london and local time is blocking me from seeing the chart well

look at the arrow in the chart to see what happened, so as a BOSS user you should be able to at least know a little price action around those lines,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
This very nonsensical EU! It has been informed there are no more militants in the South South, but it still insists on visiting him babe for north! mcheeeeew...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by samuelkanu: 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2012
I think we are seeing the beginning of a sell on EU but a little caution is advised
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2012
ziqqz: This very nonsensical EU! It has been informed there are no more militants in the South South, but it still insists on visiting him babe for north! mcheeeeew...
leave EU ooooo the guy need to go "sha giya" up north before going back to bayelsa
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2012
Trade likea BOSS indicators and template has been uploaded on forexlodge.com
go to ..... http://www.forexlodge.com/showthread.php?75-Trade-like-a-boss&p=309#post309..
to download it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2012
wizecoder: us oil run run run..... naijababe is comming.......lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
;lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
Big boss, my gbpaud long this morning finally paid off.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2012
Big boss, my gbpaud short this morning finally paid off.

...still watching gbpjpy. Hoping to long if clear signal appears

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2012
For the 2nd time today, the objective of 10% daily ROI has been achieved. So its a modest 20% on the day! And still trading.

I'm thankful...

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.