Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109355 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2012
naijababe:

You are missing the point, prices are the same at any given time on all platforms however what differs is EOD as I said before. If their EOD are different, it's a no brainer that the 4h bars/candles will also be different because they will obviously close at different times.

Case in point - If you get a shooting star on a GMT platform at midnight GMT, there's a very excellent chance that you'll get a bearish engulfing pattern or a dark cloud cover on the eastern time platform at 7pm on the 4h TF (same point in time but different times due to times zones). Both will have given sell signals on the daily and 4H TF respectively.

I personally do not see why this should be such be such a big deal, I use a GMT broker and frankly if they weren't I won't be be bothered as I'd already be aware of the obvious drawback and take it into account. This is the singular reason why I stopped using daily pivots but swing highs and lows instead.

Curious shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 11:58am On Oct 19, 2012
naijababe:

Wouldn't quite draw it like that..........maybe like this and since the 23.6 level has been decisively broken, the next target is the 38.2 level

Ok mam grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by LaconicINC: 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2012
You have a point on the issue you raised, however I don't think rozayx5 has deviated from the purpose of this thread which is Forex Trade Alerts,he would be selfish if he just gives alerts here without letting the recipients know the basis for his alert, so giving us the system that generated an alert is part of the process.He has touched my life in tremendous ways,I don't care about what anybody says about him.Odiaero used to tell us how much he just made on gold,gu,eu,ej etc without telling anyone how he made the money or on what basis he entered a particular trade.After all he is not responsible for anybody. Blog icon would give alerts and tell us on what basis he is giving the alert,so I say different strokes for different folks,honoric1 used to give us alerts here daily,for some reasons he stopped,don't really know why sha,just let ROZAYX5 be,he is not doing anything against this thread,I love what he is doing,I find the BOSS MODE particularly wonderful,its what I have been looking for,I have not really studied DDFX very well. Just my 2 kobo,no disrespect intended please
lawson007: I wonder what will make someone misunderstand me with regards to the system and alert thing.
I am not against anyone learning any system learning is the only way up.
1.My brother Rozaxy5 can open a thread for systems testing and success polling etc or whatever...guess what... i will visit the thread and test too cool
2. this thread is for trade Alerts my dear we are not fools to jump in and trade an alert we are not sure of so you test it on Demo once or twice and if it works most of the time then Pm can be sent to the person for the system or the house can request the system.
If such a person as a family member decides to share the system on the floor of the house then the newbies like us and the BOSSes can know that we are using something tested and tried.
You can recommend systems like the BOSS system was recommended and the link dropped, but not for us to be test running things here.let those that want to learn system a.)open a demo account b.) visit forexstrategies ,fxfisher, forexfactory trading system forum, and many more sites we can also help recommend systems which they can test
3.My cry is let's stop using this place as a testing ground for untested systems for example where is MBFX system today?DDFX i saw always had one new indicator to be added to it until we are at the BOSS mode now.(though i like the BOSS mode too--please don't misunderstand me again O),but let us stick to something that works 70% of the time.
Many guys here are raking in profits and if we can benefit from such alerts and later their system it will make more sense.(what do u think than changing systems and indicators everyday angry).

4.lemme ask those that think I don't know the benefits of systems, when i started forex did i start with alerts or by using indicators that i read about.I was a student of SONIC R for a long time and i have used combinations of indicators to have my own cocktail but the experiments goes on.
I am still trying out systems but if this thread is for systems testing let it be known to be that.
if this thread is for trade alerts and other guides for fellow traders then let it be know for that.

ROzaxy5 you have a good heart i respect you for that but my brother i have been in this endless pit of indicators and systems for so long that all i need now is something that is ALREADY tested and tried from a good person like you.For example many would prefer to spend 20 pages of this thread learning Odiaero,Naijababe's, WINNINGWAYS etc systems than to be jumping from system to another for experimentation--from MBFX,to DDFX and DDFX daily modification and now BOSS mode etc.I know we are looking for a better system by these migration.

5.Please don't stop sharing it is the best way.All i am saying let us learn the method that has worked already(i know there's no holy grail) but i believe you can draw the thin line in what i am saying.let us be taught how to fish with the tested method and not fed or taking on trial and error trip.I understand you guys but i am surprised no one in the house can see the thin line i am drawing.

6. if we can't open another thread for testing systems then let's keep going the way we are doing.more alert and more systems teaching.kudo Guys.Rosayx please keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by LaconicINC: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2012
I have been in the same trades since yesterday,patience is a virtue
endfx1: How many of us can hang on to our position in the midst of a choppy market like this? Trying to force the market to trend when it's not ready can be a traders nightmare because you will be trading with lots of emotions thereby making a lot of trading mistakes.

I have never been having problems with my entry and exit..i have always had a RANGING market as my greatest challenge i don't know if i am alone on this oooo grin grin

I usually chicken out of a good trade prematurely with a small loss only to seat and watch the market move and leave me behind....personally i rarely trade breakouts from a tight range coz you can be a victim of occasional false break rather i like taking my trades from the top or bottom..

Anyways am still testing a code that allows me hold on to my position even when the market goes into consolidation as witnessed since yesterday.

So i either take little profit or hold on with BE.... GREED is another issue here sha coz for me it's the 100's of pips i love to see..

But am trying to take it small small now sha like WINNINGWAYZ and ROZAY grin grin grin

When am done with the testing i will share with the family...

I believe this will really help some people here..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by hisableplc(m): 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
meritdee: I think the house needs this.. It happens in our everyday life

Very inspiring from a good friend......... I Remember as a kid, my whole street converged to watch a truck deliver a very large satellite dish to my neighbour's house. Today a dish one tenth that size delivers 5 times the value and is in almost every student hostel room.
What about the Volkswagen Santana, Mercedes Benz V booth, 505 cocaine, all overtaken by Toyota, Honda, BMW and Infinity? .... Vanity.
A friend declared drinks for the boys because he just launched the Nokia Communicator for over a hundred grand in 2002. Today that phone would embarrass the owner and is a joke compared to the low cost and everyday phone. What about d MTN sim card dat many people went extra miles b4 dey bought it for over 30k, today u will not buy it at N200.
People still make the most amazing sacrifices over the 'vainest' of things, make enemies over worthless material things. What can I say? Look back at that one thing you want to kill or die for today and see what becomes of it tomorrow.
Slow down with the sense of attachment and blind pursuit of things, for "TODAY'S GOLD IS TOMORROW'S COPPER"....

Something to ponder and laugh about

Good morning. Have a green market close friday!

WORD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by hisableplc(m): 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2012
Why is it that every friday una go pik on one person they quarrel hen! before you know it everyone will start pulling shirt ......lol hmn i think if we listen more and talk less it would go a long way here as my Father in the Lord will say be 'quiet and conquer be silent and succeed'
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
hisableplc: Why is it that every friday una go pik on one person they quarrel hen! before you know it everyone will start pulling shirt ......lol hmn i think if we listen more and talk less it would go a long way here as my Father in the Lord will say be 'quiet and conquer be silent and succeed'

TRUE for the bolded grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Logicsst: 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2012
endfx1:

If your indicators and EA are doing well for you especially in the other brokers platform then Ruuuuuuuuuunnnnnnn for your dear life bro... grin grin grin why do you find it so hard to leave them?

Bros, dont mind me i was worried about them cos they have a very good customer care , i have enjoyed alot of Bonuses from them too dat is y. They are www.markets.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2012
Wow patience is truly a virtue in this biz.....make we they hammer they go grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
endfx1: Wow patience is truly a vitue in this biz.....make we they hammer they go grin

Ya don't say, see as oil and EJ turn my belle today before oil finally decided to move it's bloody arse. I even closed my AU/EJ trades in annoyance angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
[quote author=rozayx5]
Lawson, i have Respect for you as a Trader but they way you make comments on this thread makes me wonder where you stand
note the following questions?
1> since this thread has became a system testing thread according to you how many margin calls have been reported following a good system on this thread .....
2>
3>
4>
5>
6>
7> Finally , tell me the truth, would you follow an alert that you dont know on what basis it came from

A good question we all need to ask our selves in respect of the bold and then, Are you sure you understand the basis your trading method or tool you are using generate the call you are about to place a position on?
Is your trading system able to tell you what the trend is in both short and long term?
Did it tell you where the support and resistance are?
Be objective with the answers and if you are able to answer the questions within yourself with yes, kudos, if not, you are still far away from the promise land... Me pondering on the questions and answers as well.
This is for Rozayx,naijababe,infofirst,endfx,honeric,and every one reading this. Cheers n love you all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
naijababe:

Ya don't say, see as oil and EJ turn my belle today before oil finally decided to move it's bloody arse. I even closed my AU/EJ trades in annoyance angry
p

Oil no cooperate wit me too oh, i was away n set a pending sell order at 93.57 since wednesday just some pips before my projected 93.64 and the tin remain small to pick n turn n now falling n the tin pain me oh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2012
honeric01: Any web designer here?

Where u travel go all these days now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
infofirst: p

Oil no cooperate wit me too oh, i was away n set a pending sell order at 93.57 since wednesday just some pips before my projected 93.64 and the tin remain small to pick n turn n now falling n the tin pain me oh

OMG!!! That really is painful, you'd be 100+ pips in black now. I got in at 9325
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxyoube(m): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
My Patience is paying off

fxyoube: buy on usd/chf...1H TF

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2012
naijababe:

OMG!!! That really is painful, you'd be 100+ pips in black now. I got in at 9325
hehe, lucky you. i will wait for my turn sha n may be na turn by turn
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
infofirst: hehe, lucky you. i will wait for my turn sha n may be na turn by turn

Of course............no rushing for here o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Dungren(m): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2012
honeric01:

Sorry odiaero does not have a system and NO ONE should trade using his method.

To be forewarned!

@Honeric01, kindly expatiate on your above quote since you were close to him. What was he using?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2012
fxyoube: buy on usd/chf...1H TF

@fxyoube -Your first Trade with BOSS MODE welcome to the broker devastating club brother grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
3 trade 3 TP hits grin grin grin grin grin
Just came online, its been a good day, enjoying the atlantic breeze on the beach, alongside my PIPs in southern Nigeria
@lawson No shaking i deh feel you, we will all get there cool cool cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2012
@WINNINGWAYZ, a breath of fresh air , Thank God for you , you will hammer them this time around on your trade grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
Enough of demo. Next week I am transferring boss mode to live account.

Boss mode works. I mean every word of it. Profit taken on gbpjpy sell since yesterday. It takes patience and discipline to trade range market.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2012
naijababe:

Of course............no rushing for here o

Kudos n happi pipping n this is awesome, oil money for week end
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxyoube(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
Thanks!!!! I'm still riding the trade.;;;;; grin grin grin

rozayx5:

@fxyoube -Your first Trade with BOSS MODE welcome to the broker devastating club brother grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
3 trade 3 TP hits grin grin grin grin grin
Just came online, its been a good day, enjoying the atlantic breeze on the beach, alongside my PIPs in southern Nigeria
@lawson No shaking i deh feel you, we will all get there cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
Chai EURAUD stop me -40pips before moving to my direction grin

The other trades +200pips BE at 150pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by kenny1984: 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
Guys how many of u wish your trading room looked like this...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
fxbomovi: Enough of demo. Next week I am transferring boss mode to live account.

Boss mode works. I mean every word of it. Profit taken on gbpjpy sell since yesterday. It takes patience and discipline to trade range market.

Truly it is not easy to see your initial profit turn to a losing trade but with patience you will smile just like am dancing Azonto amplified here grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
endfx1:

Truly it is not easy to see your initial profit turn to a losing trade but with patience you will smile just like am dancing Azonto amplified here grin grin grin
hehe oga fib master
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by kenny1984: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
kenny1984: Guys how many of u wish your trading room looked like this...
The picture am trying to upload is not showing oh...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2012
kenny1984:
The picture am trying to upload is not showing oh...
i grab the pix from fxstreet abi, na fire be that trading room
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
Lets see how this Fibo extension goes grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by onlineresource: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
trade closed for today on gu. 50 pips....
Happy have a great weekend.

[size=14pt]NOTE: if you want to fund your liberty reserve account in less than 15 minute.
call me on 07065059136 and get your account funded.
[/size]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2012
infofirst: hehe oga fib master

Ah oga na you be my Fibo master oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.