Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,064 members, 7,953,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (110841 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2012
JAkpayen:

I think it might already be on it way down but the best pair to trade now is GBP/JPY if you see what I'm seeing on DAILY TF

I see what you are seeing and would enter by Monday if it continues.Sell EU,EJ. and. GJ then.Daily bolinger play is the best way to trade with 90% accuracy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
endfx1:

Ah oga na you be my Fibo master oooo

hehe,i love this fib set up n very lovely n meaningful
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2012
I vex pop wine for today pips grin grin grin

E no easy oooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
infofirst:

hehe,i love this fib set up n very lovely n meaningful

My chair am still a student oooo grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by LaconicINC: 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
happy weekend everyone and a greenful pips week,next week.hehehehehe
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
a trend is good in any market, happy weekend traders
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Mansufx: 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
case study: @mansufx, omo you too much!!! this guy dey go for the jugular!!! high probability trades!!!!!!!! i love that! Elliot's waves, Harmonic trading and patterns, thats snipers trading. they wait patiently for the prey to come, no matter how long it will take they will patiently wait and when it comes, they hit it with high volume and clean their mouths and waiting for anoda hunting session. i'm currently baby sitting silver, if it works out fine, then i'll go for the kill. thanks fr drawing my attention to EURGBP! its defintely in my watch list. pls do well to post entry n exit prices as they mature. thanks bro
No wahala will do my best. There's love in sharing.I'm luking @ eurusd 4hr for potential EW 4 to 5 if price shuld fine sppt @ current level wich is d 38.2 fib. Nxt wk we might c push to 1.3171 resistance wich confluence wit declining trend line.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxyoube(m): 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
Am leaving it till next week.....usd/chf +3o.. aud/usd +12....sell

fxyoube: buy on usd/chf...1H TF

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by casestudy: 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2012
@mansufx, thanks man!!! thats the spirit!. thumbs up for the EURUSD update. may the green pips abide with us always. Amen!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2012
fxyoube: Am leaving it till next week.....usd/chf +3o.. aud/usd +12....sell

USDCHF BUY..... hmmmmm if it closes above that point and you get mind follow..... 0.941xx could be the next target lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
EU which level please? Unto swinging tinzzzz lets wait and see

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2012
Close your sell positions because from experience Monday will bring correction before continued plunge.Resist greed today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
Someone will like this........ you will learn alot from this......
"Rozay this na ya bro"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMZcCwEyvvA&feature=related
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by oreroyce(m): 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
Hi everyone......am a rookie in forex trading and i need all the help i can get.....trading on ForexTime MT4.....will be looking forward to replies.....oreroyce@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
oreroyce: Hi everyone......am a rookie in forex trading and i need all the help i can get.....trading on ForexTime MT4.....will be looking forward to replies.....oreroyce@gmail.com
Go to babypips.com
and Get a mentor that is a profitable trader and not all these professional trainers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 12:14am On Oct 20, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 12:52am On Oct 20, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 1:14am On Oct 20, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by surveycash(m): 5:32am On Oct 20, 2012
saudatu:
hello sir, pls I ned u to assaiSt me on FX. TNS

http://www./233857170077482/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 20, 2012
please SEND THIS BOSS INDICATOR TO ME VIA <osino1010@hotmail.com>
case study: @mansufx, thanks man!!! thats the spirit!. thumbs up for the EURUSD update. may the green pips abide with us always. Amen!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2012
please send this BOSS INDICATOR TO ME VIA <osino1010@hotmail.com>
fxyoube: Am leaving it till next week.....usd/chf +3o.. aud/usd +12....sell

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2012
KINDLY SEND THE BOSE MODE INDICATOR TO ME VIA<osino1010@hotmail.com>
fxbomovi: Enough of demo. Next week I am transferring boss mode to live account.

Boss mode works. I mean every word of it. Profit taken on gbpjpy sell since yesterday. It takes patience and discipline to trade range market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by meritdee(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2012
iheanyiebeneze: KINDLY SEND THE BOSE MODE INDICATOR TO ME VIA<osino1010@hotmail.com>

Check episode 72 - 74 for the link.
And its BOSS not BOSE... *smiles*

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 20, 2012
You gave that account to me at $168 and i brought it to $195 i just one week.check the percentage gain.which business in this world can give you that.? can any bank do that The next morning, i was rudely shocked and distablized to see that account reduced to $6.you did not even tell me that you are about to take the account from me.Am finding it hard to forgive you, but i will find a place in my heart to forgive you.May GOD have mercy on you.MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS THAT YOU SHOULD NOT TAKE FOREX AS A PLACE TO MAKE QUICK MONEY WITH EASE.YOU NEED KNOWLEDGE TO MAKE MONEY IN FOREX.TIME CANNOT BE DISSOCIATED FROM SUCCESS.MAY GOD HELP YOU.
sam ogo: Plz i nid advise
i just lost my $195 acc that i got from mt5 forum posting within 24hours by an acc manager. This is making it the 4th time now. I am confused & kw not wat to do. I give my acc to managers so i can raise money to buy even if a used laptop because i don't ve a laptop but all to no avail. However, i ve not given up because i am still posting hoping for $100+ by month end. But the issue is hw do i go abt it as i don't ve a laptop to trade? Plz suggestions.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by LaconicINC: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2012
iheanyiebeneze: You gave that account to me at $168 and i brought it to $195 i just one week.check the percentage gain.which business in this world can give you that.? can any bank do that The next morning, i was rudely shocked and distablized to see that account Duced to $6.you did not even tell me that you are about to take the account from me.Am finding it hard to forgive you, but i will find a place in my heart to forgive you.May GOD have mercy on you.MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS THAT YOU SHOULD NOT TAKE FOREX AS A PLACE TO MAKE QUICK MONEY WITH EASE.YOU NEED KNOWLEDGE TO MAKE MONEY IN FOREX.TIME CANNOT BE DISSOCIATED FROM SUCCESS.MAY GOD HELP YOU.
WORD!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by lawson007(m): 9:38am On Oct 20, 2012
iheanyiebeneze: You gave that account to me at $168 and i brought it to $195 i just one week.check the percentage gain.which business in this world can give you that.? can any bank do that The next morning, i was rudely shocked and distablized to see that account reduced to $6.you did not even tell me that you are about to take the account from me.Am finding it hard to forgive you, but i will find a place in my heart to forgive you.May GOD have mercy on you.MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS THAT YOU SHOULD NOT TAKE FOREX AS A PLACE TO MAKE QUICK MONEY WITH EASE.YOU NEED KNOWLEDGE TO MAKE MONEY IN FOREX.TIME CANNOT BE DISSOCIATED FROM SUCCESS.MAY GOD HELP YOU.

So you are saying Sam Ogo was accusing account managers for his own error or he was not responsible for the crash since he had no laptop to trade.Who is telling us the true picture of what happened here?

@Endfx1,i agree with your charts but EU will have issues at 1.2988-1.2977 or thereabout(may consolidation or whatever----u know say na my opinion sha) but your chart looks good.Hope Usdchf has released our man WINNINGWAYZ.

the wise one(@ wisecoder),more of such videos please.
To Rozayx5,Aguiyi(localjuju),and all others i wish you all a blissfull weekend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2012
iheanyiebeneze: KINDLY SEND THE BOSE MODE INDICATOR TO ME VIA<osino1010@hotmail.com>
Why you dey find BOSE mode indicator? Your facebook friend don crash your account abi?
LWKM.. No be only BOSE na Sikiratu..cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Prettywoman: 11:31am On Oct 20, 2012
Piponomics:
Why you dey find BOSE mode indicator? Your facebook friend don crash your account abi?
Lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2012
Piponomics:

Am Flabbergasted as well my bro i hope it's not this same person he was singing melody about his proficiency ... grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FOREXMART(m): 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2012
lol @ BOSE mode, ALLUUMInation of the highest order. No be only BOSE na ALLUMINATII mode.

@house does NL allow private message?. And where is winninwayz?

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (106)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.