Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109357 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2012
The news about weak yen is lurking around, people should be weary of weak yen.. UJ and EJ most likely yo fly anytime soon.

81.xx
106.xx lurking..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2012
Piponomics:
No mind them, they are just blowing grammar they learnt from Nial Fuller. All indicators still rely on market movement to indicate whatever it is they are indicating. So for me, even if you are using an naked chart with plain candlesticks or using an indicator as colorful (and confusing to some) as DDFX or Boss Mode, all na the same thing. You rely on the market movement to make a decision. That's why anytime I see people come here to make noise about how indicators are cobwebs, I will just laugh. The fibonacci tool is an indicator,the horizontal lines are indicators and so on!
That is why I will always tell people that come to me to stick to what works for you. I know a heavy trader that trades with just PSAR! Another trades with a customized indicator that would confuse the living daylight out of anyone. Still they both make money monthly (full time traders). People go come here dey ginger Price Action, Price Action like say na one holy grail like that.
Abeg make I go find lunch joor.

like my EJ pips below is price action in colors grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2012
44 pips and still running EJ cool
after a dull market yesterday, BOSSes get ready to maltreat the pips today grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2012
@fxbomovi and other BOSSes, hope you did not miss this one, took other trades cool cool cool
AUD SELL
anyone raking this pips

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by naira4ever(m): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2012
LaconicINC: If you are not selling GU and AU now you are wrong!

not only wrong but totally missing.
placed my SL around 128.20 on GJ sha.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by 9ja4u(m): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
naira4ever:

not only wrong but totally missing.
placed my SL around 128.20 on gu sha.

Today sweet die... grin grin grin grin grin see pips like thunder storm shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FEMIOLA2: 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
rozayx5: 44 pips and still running EJ cool
after a dull market yesterday, BOSSes get ready to maltreat the pips today grin grin grin grin grin

thnks for the alert..i hope u still stay in the trade..i believe ur atm machine would ve been running down now.. grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Kirinwa: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
Breakthrough at last!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by LaconicINC: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
it has been raining green pips since morning, i was offline sha, congrats to all the BOSEDE'S in the house
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by efe22(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2012
endfx1: AUDUSD could that be your next target?

Pin bar formation at the monthly pivot of 1.0389 which also corresponds to the 50% fibo retracement area of the past down trend this can also be refereed to as (CONFLUENCE) which makes the PA stronger,if the theory of Fibonacci retracement is anything to hold sway,we will be looking for a down pour the week ahead..price currently at 38.2% fibo..

Lets wait and see....fingers crossed grin grin grin

Who saw this?

Are we there yet? greennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn smiling to the bank grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2012
endfx1:

USDCHF BUY..... hmmmmm if it closes above that point and you get mind follow..... 0.941xx could be the next target lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Are we there yet? Lets wait and see just like i said before grin grin

The land is green

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2012
endfx1: EU which level please? Unto swinging tinzzzz lets wait and see

Remember this pix too? EU you go reach our target abi you go fall my hand?

Anyway am done for now with you +100pips

Am waiting for you somewhere grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2012
EJ na only you come fall my hand abi? cry cry

No wahala next time dey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2012
Piponomics:
No mind them, they are just blowing grammar they learnt from Nial Fuller. All indicators still rely on market movement to indicate whatever it is they are indicating. So for me, even if you are using an naked chart with plain candlesticks or using an indicator as colorful (and confusing to some) as DDFX or Boss Mode, all na the same thing. You rely on the market movement to make a decision. That's why anytime I see people come here to make noise about how indicators are cobwebs, I will just laugh. The fibonacci tool is an indicator,the horizontal lines are indicators and so on!
That is why I will always tell people that come to me to stick to what works for you. I know a heavy trader that trades with just PSAR! Another trades with a customized indicator that would confuse the living daylight out of anyone. Still they both make money monthly (full time traders). People go come here dey ginger Price Action, Price Action like say na one holy grail like that.
Abeg make I go find lunch joor.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
^ Oga mi, shey u enjoy the oil movement, over 1000+ between both since yday. I dey close my shop for the week. Make longthroat no kon kpeme my account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2012
keeping them greens and avoiding them reds thats what makes a trader sleep well on the bed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
BOSSes, Una don CHop clean Mouth today , una no one talk abi grin grin grin grin

Au fall complete, Transaction complete, please take your cash shocked shocked shocked

Thank you for using our ATM grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2012
naijababe: ^ Oga mi, shey u enjoy the oil movement, over 1000+ between both since yday. I dey close my shop for the week. Make longthroat no kon kpeme my account

HEHE,one day, i go be like my madam madam oil
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
Yes Boss. Today has really been great.
What I love about this boss system is the ease with which it generate signals.

Also took profit on gbpusd and others too.

More anointing on your head and more green pips to your account sir.

rozayx5: @fxbomovi and other BOSSes, hope you did not miss this one, took other trades cool cool cool
AUD SELL
anyone raking this pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by hisableplc(m): 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hello all salute to the bears in the aus mission 1 well accomplished mission 2 on the run......
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by hisableplc(m): 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
AUDCHF buy now also buy stop @ .9595 we are going 200 pips.... Eurusd almost done sell at 1.3000 to 1.2935
Watch and See or Trade and Win
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by hisableplc(m): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2012
rozayx na wa 4 u pm you u no gree answer talk to u for forum u ignore if na those wey dey punch ur signals n strategy u go answer abi i know how to catch ur attention wen i tackle uur calls and tactics u go respond lol......
i needed dat demark stuff n how to use it
anyways i cant but just confess d boss tins na d boss....thumb up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by arthuryemi(m): 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
what happened our formal babeS :DDFX & MBFX
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by LaconicINC: 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2012
grin grin grin dem dey on sabbatical leave, we put dem for hibernation mode for now
arthuryemi: what happened our formal babeS :DDFX & MBFX
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by LaconicINC: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
hisableplc: rozayx na wa 4 u pm you u no gree answer talk to u for forum u ignore if na those wey dey punch ur signals n strategy u go answer abi i know how to catch ur attention wen i tackle uur calls and tactics u go respond lol......
i needed dat demark stuff n how to use it
anyways i cant but just confess d boss tins na d boss....thumb up
na true talk be dat
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2012
arthuryemi: what happened our formal babeS :DDFX & MBFX

They have become old and saggy grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2012
naijababe:

cheesy cheesy :Dtell us more grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
honeric01:

cheesy cheesy :Dtell us more grin grin

lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by raycolz84: 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
the fall continues tomorrow
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by LaconicINC: 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
naijababe:

oh Mama, i don't know why you are not into stand up comedy, you for sell well well! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha really saggy i must say!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2012
naijababe:

lipsrsealed

grin grin grin

this is a signal, a saggy babe means SELL shebi tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2012
who is selling usdjpy with me

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.