Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109555 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Jalive: 8:54am On Oct 22, 2012
rozayx5:

very very true i am seeing things here, missed this signal cause of deep sleep grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rozayx5, please which broker's platform do you use? Mine seems to be getting the boss signals late
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Rich4god(m): 8:57am On Oct 22, 2012
rozayx5:

grin grin grin grin grin grin some guys can be so funny on this thread
Dont mind them... Always trying to take advantage on innocent Nigerians. One thing that my forex mentor told me that i will never forget is that " a trader who is really making profit in forex will never ask anyone to pay him for any indicator/EA/trading strategy since he is making his money out of forex. Also that any indicator/EA that is been sold to you by a suppose/self acclaimed forex trader(guru) might only be 10% profitalbe (not all though)". This statement of his has actually helped me, else i would have fallen prey on several occasions. A good forex trader will not sell his arsenal, but most time will be happy given it out to help newbies succeed in the market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by meritdee(m): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2012
To whoever brought this BOSS of an indy to this thread, all I've got to say is GOD BLESS YOU!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 9:03am On Oct 22, 2012
EJ the end justify the means
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2012
J_alive:

Rozayx5, please which broker's platform do you use? Mine seems to be getting the boss signals late

Insta forex
@iheanyi, BOSSMODE has no monetary value, i posted the link here some pages ago, it is for newbies like me that dont know 80% of how the market moves grin grin grin. you can download it.
My only advise to you, is that when you discover things that work be willing to share them, you can attach monetary value to a training session that one is not bad cause it takes your trading time, I only intended to send BOSS to people that sent me PM for a way out in their trading, i only dropped the link here when users started confessing that it works, most of what i have learnt today in forex took my time, but i am happy when everyone on this thread happy, i cant be the last man standing here its not possible.
So where you see you can help just try, you will be bombarded several times for sharing info here, but God will reward your account history, thats all i can say cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by raycolz84: 9:16am On Oct 22, 2012
frenchman2: still on sabbatical. this is my last week. can't wait to end it.
take this trade and thank me later.
sell eur/gbp .8141 exit .8095
sorry no chart for illustration.
NB; nothing is guaranteed.

Nice one bruv
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by JAkpayen(m): 9:19am On Oct 22, 2012
@ rozayx5

Have you ever sold any system before? What's the reason you did so?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 9:25am On Oct 22, 2012
JAkpayen: @ rozayx5

Have you ever sold any system before? What's the reason you did so?

of course , yeah i did grin grin grin grin
Was looking for trading capital back then grin grin grin grin grin
and was not into full time trading so got some spare change,
over time you develop and frown back at some practises, angry angry

as for now,my job is to trade, and help others trade cool cool

[s]at least i have given my critics a lighter[/s] grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by McNelson(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2012
FACT: A good and profitable trader never sells his trading arsenal....... They only give it out at their own will without any monetary value.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2012
You have said well.I think i have downloaded it but it is zipped.am yet to bring it to my mt4 platform.Any info on how to do that.Meanwhile,i have been helping my fellow NIGERIANS and even beyond AFRICA to use my signal on facebook<igee great>Please get me right,the 100mtn credit card was for those who want the signal directly to their phone.Sms is not free, even bulk-sms is not also free.I have many FOREX FORUM where i give these daily signals and they have been thanking me, but i just have to narrow it down to my FACEBOOK AND NAIRALAND.For instance,I think last week Tuesday i gave some 50 to 100(confirmed) pips about EFSF, i was happy by those who used it to make some pips.Finally, ROZAYX5 , I STILL LIKE YOU, EVEN IF YOU CRITICIZE ME.
rozayx5:

Insta forex
@iheanyi, BOSSMODE has no monetary value, i posted the link here some pages ago, it is for newbies like me that dont know 80% of how the market moves grin grin grin. you can download it.
My only advise to you, is that when you discover things that work be willing to share them, you can attach monetary value to a training session that one is not bad cause it takes your trading time, I only intended to send BOSS to people that sent me PM for a way out in their trading, i only dropped the link here when users started confessing that it works, most of what i have learnt today in forex took my time, but i am happy when everyone on this thread happy, i cant be the last man standing here its not possible.
So where you see you can help just try, you will be bombarded several times for sharing info here, but God will reward your account history, thats all i can say cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by JAkpayen(m): 9:34am On Oct 22, 2012
rozayx5:

of course , yeah i did grin grin grin grin
Was looking for trading capital back then grin grin grin grin grin
and was not into full time trading so got some spare change,
over time you develop and frown back at some practises, angry angry

as for now,my job is to trade, and help others trade cool cool

[s]at least i have given my critics a lighter[/s] grin grin grin
Did same too. Maybe the guy is looking for funds too. Please let us not castigated him but pray he develops a change of heart. My home-boy you are really doing good work here and hope millions of our youth can benefit from this so that the rate of unemployment/crime can reduce in Nigeria.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 22, 2012
am buying eu at the close of this 4h candle
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by meritdee(m): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2012
GBP/JPY... hmmm Continue your movement.... Thanks to BOSS once again!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 22, 2012
what pairs does the boss system works best with
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FOREXMART(m): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2012
ALUUUU!!! This BOSE of a babe don suffer for una hand.

anyway market is crazy today, watch ur step cos BOSE brain fit shake at times. Been there done that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2012
aguiyi: am buying eu at the close of this 4h candle

cool
aguiyi: am buying eu at the close of this 4h candle
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by meritdee(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2012
FOREXMART: ALUUUU!!! This BOSE of a babe don suffer for una hand.

anyway market is crazy today, watch ur step cos BOSE brain fit shake at times. Been there done that.

Lol... Picked my cents and left already tho

Miss Bose is such a nice woman on her day
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 10:58am On Oct 22, 2012
meritdee:

Lol... Picked my cents and left already tho

Miss Bose is such a nice woman on her day
good one merit.... its time u code bose grin grin grin grin grin grin ..... u ve been reading the tutorials ...right...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Ray1251(m): 11:14am On Oct 22, 2012
guys pls name the platform u guys are using on boss my platform insta trader does not read any of the indicators from boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2012
I bought GBPCHF and USDCHF based on daily analysis.Let me see how it goes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FEMIOLA2: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2012
pls can anyone kindly explain how buy limit and sell limit order operate?...i m use to buy stop and sell stop ....thnks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 22, 2012
FEMI OLA: pls can anyone kindly explain how buy limit and sell limit order operate?...i m use to buy stop and sell stop ....thnks.
Buy Limit and Sell limit are just the opposite of Sell Stop and Buy Stop.
Buy Limit means that you expect price to rise after falling to a certain level. Same applies to Sell limit.
If you can, take your time and study the Help section of MT4 platform. It will help you avoid these kind of questions.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Rajj(m): 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2012
FEMI OLA: pls can anyone kindly explain how buy limit and sell limit order operate?...i m use to buy stop and sell stop ....thnks.

Just use this, i guess it would help you understand the difference

buy stop
sell limit
|
|
|---- current price
|
|
buy limit
sell stop

wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by tedfx4life(m): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2012

Its basically the same.
While your stop orders BUY/Sell are basically placed above of the current trading price LIMIT orders Buy /Sell are placed below the current trading price.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FEMIOLA2: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
Rajj:

Just use this, i guess it would help you understand the difference

buy stop
sell limit
|
|
|---- current price
|
|
buy limit
sell stop

Thanks alot ...i m grateful

wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FEMIOLA2: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
Piponomics:
Buy Limit and Sell limit are just the opposite of Sell Stop and Buy Stop.
Buy Limit means that you expect price to rise after falling to a certain level. Same applies to Sell limit.
If you can, take your time and study the Help section of MT4 platform. It will help you avoid these kind of questions.
Thanks very much...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FEMIOLA2: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2012
tedfx4life:

Its basically the same.
While your stop orders BUY/Sell are basically placed above of the current trading price LIMIT orders Buy /Sell are placed below the current trading price.

Thanks...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Mansufx: 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2012
Mansufx: No wahala will do my best. There's love in sharing.I'm luking @ eurusd 4hr for potential EW 4 to 5 if price shuld fine sppt @ current level wich is d 38.2 fib. Nxt wk we might c push to 1.3171 resistance wich confluence wit declining trend line.
Trade in progress. took sm profit nd moved stop to BE.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by meritdee(m): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2012
wizecoder:
good one merit.... its time u code bose grin grin grin grin grin grin ..... u ve been reading the tutorials ...right...

I'm taking my time bro, it can't be rushed...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2012
Hello house.

To the BOSS MODE users, how has the system performed today?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2012
Indeed, days like this are good for developing and sharpening technical trading skills.
Hope y'all flourished despite the lack of those fundamental market movers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
i sold eu cooli sold eu

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.