Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109608 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
honeric01:

grin grin grin

this is a signal, a saggy babe means SELL shebi tongue

Pleading the fifth on that one lipsrsealed grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by presciainter(m): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
Dear Friends,

Please, does any one use a phone or tablet that accepts customized indicators other than the MT4 Pre-installed indicators.
Presently, Iam using Iphone 3gs but it does not have the capability of accepting customised indicators.

Kindly, post here if you are using any device other than computers for trading with customised indicators.

I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Prescia
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2012
presciainter: Dear Friends,

Please, does any one use a phone or tablet that accepts customized indicators other than the MT4 Pre-installed indicators.
Presently, Iam using Iphone 3gs but it does not have the capability of accepting customised indicators.

Kindly, post here if you are using any device other than computers for trading with customised indicators.

Thanks in advance.

Prescia

Dead on arrival! No mobile platform accepts customised indicators.....these platforms are not designed for trading but for monitoring positions.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by presciainter(m): 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
naijababe:

Dead on arrival! No mobile platform accepts customised indicators.....these platforms are not designed for trading but for monitoring positions.

Thank you very much, Naijababe.

I appreciate ur quick response.

It is ok.

Prescia
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Dungren(m): 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2012
^^^ I have been on the look out for tablets that run MT4 as well. It is only those tablets that run windows (not windows mobile) that can do that, such as, Samsung Series 7 I Slat and Microsoft Surface tablets. I saw the Samsung Slat at Ikeja Shopping Mall for N250,000.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by presciainter(m): 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2012
Dungren: ^^^ I have been on the look for tablets that run MT4 as well. It is only those tablets that run windows (not windows mobile) that can do that, such as, Samsung Series 7 I Slat and Microsoft Surface tablets. I saw the Samsung Slat at Ikeja Shopping Mall for N250,000.

I understand that the cost of those tablets like the one you referred to is high.

I want to stick to Naijababe's advice and use my phone to monitor positions when Trades are placed. N250,000 for a windows tablet is really on the high side since my laptop is here.

Thank you, Dungren. I appreciate the spirit of cooperation of Fx traders.

Prescia
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
Been a good week so far. I reckon I should play Euromillions on Friday, no winner tonight and the new jackpot prize is £73M. Wish me luck boys and girls, I promise to share the loot when I win.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by meritdee(m): 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
naijababe: Been a good week so far. I reckon I should play Euromillions on Friday, no winner tonight and the new jackpot prize is £73M. Wish me luck boys and girls, I promise to share the loot when I win.

If I hear.... I wish you luck anyway smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by presciainter(m): 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
naijababe: Been a good week so far. I reckon I should play Euromillions on Friday, no winner tonight and the new jackpot prize is £73M. Wish me luck boys and girls, I promise to share the loot when I win.

Dear Ma'am,

Let me be the first person to wish you luck and pray for ur winning the jackpot. The entire house will celebrate your success in grand manner. Once again, I pray for ur success. Good luck!

Prescia
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
meritdee:

If I hear.... I wish you luck anyway smiley

I naijababe, do solemnly swear that if I win Euromillions on Friday will announce on this thread and share with every participating member of FTA!

That good enough for you grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by presciainter(m): 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
naijababe:

I naijababe, do solemnly swear that if I win Euromillions on Friday will announce on this thread and share with every participating member of FTA!

We trust you and there is no need for the repeated declaration.

Prescia
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by meritdee(m): 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
naijababe:

Do we have an Attorney in the house?

Lemme start calculating after 50% tax... shocked Infact, my ancestors spirits are with you on this.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
meritdee:

Do we have an Attorney in the house?

Lemme start calculating after 50% tax... shocked Infact, my ancestors spirits are with you on this.
lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
naijababe:

success oh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
hisableplc: rozayx na wa 4 u pm you u no gree answer talk to u for forum u ignore if na those wey dey punch ur signals n strategy u go answer abi i know how to catch ur attention wen i tackle uur calls and tactics u go respond lol......
i needed dat demark stuff n how to use it
anyways i cant but just confess d boss tins na d boss....thumb up

actually i never saw your Pm and you never asked for the demark trendline
will post a link or drop your mail here let me send to you cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by hisableplc(m): 1:11am On Oct 24, 2012
LaconicINC: na true talk be dat

confirm

@ Naija mama i cant wish u luck but pray for you to win lol

@Aguiyi i think we need to confirm the sell at close of the candle
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by hisableplc(m): 1:16am On Oct 24, 2012
rozayx5:

actually i never saw your Pm and you never asked for the demark trendline
will post a link or drop your mail here let me send to you cool

Ok oh no lele shafebiz@gmail.com le me knw wen its done
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 4:35am On Oct 24, 2012
good morning guys!!!!!!! i wish yall a nice day trading. God bless
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by hisableplc(m): 5:44am On Oct 24, 2012
hisableplc: AUDCHF buy now also buy stop @ .9595@7:39pm we are going 200 pips.... Eurusd almost done sell at 1.3000 to 1.2935
Watch and See or Trade and Win

if u took this call u r winning by now

n to the bosses hop u rode euaud 50 pips still breathing its easy to be a BOSS OH
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by hisableplc(m): 5:49am On Oct 24, 2012
Good morning all are the bosses sleeping if u buying AUD u r on a long tin my triggers are set for Audjpy and riding audcad now audnzd left me behind long tins
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Prettywoman: 5:58am On Oct 24, 2012
naijababe:

Sis...i de jeje de wait for the wining announcement,nothing more
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 6:24am On Oct 24, 2012
Sleep no gree me.

hisableplc:

if u took this call u r winning by now

n to the bosses hop u rode euaud 50 pips still breathing its easy to be a BOSS OH
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FEMIOLA2: 6:47am On Oct 24, 2012

you cannot but win!...wishing you goodluck.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 24, 2012
naijababe:

Omo mehn! See promise..Make I run register my interest too o! I no greedy..Just £10,000 don do me grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 7:35am On Oct 24, 2012
All work and no fun makes NL traders .......

Piponomics:
Omo mehn! See promise..Make I run register my interest too o! I no greedy..Just £10,000 don do me grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by lawson007(m): 7:39am On Oct 24, 2012
hmmm.. though i don't know what the Euromillions jackpot is all about but my guess is that it is like some kind of "who wants to be a millionaire" or some winning program on DSTV or whatever(at least now u all know say me i no sabi everything na)...if i'm correct..then i hope it will be televised so that FTA members will stop calling U mama as if you be old woman....but this is my line,the reason you will win is because you have it in your heart to share and be a giver.God will be with U.
@Aguiyi my man where is @Tonjoan when we need firebrand prayer in the house.
who wants join me on this EU breakfast...BUY EU for 100pips.i started from 1.2980 and destination is 1.3080 (or conservatively from 1.2980 exit at 1.3020)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bond777(m): 8:06am On Oct 24, 2012
presciainter: Dear Friends,

Thanks in advance.

Prescia

Same problem here. Cos of my work can't be carrying laptop around. My galaxy has been my trading medium 4 de past 2 months now but i use my laptop to make setups while de mobile device is for monitoring.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by JAkpayen(m): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2012
lawson007:
hmmm.. though i don't know what the Euromillions jackpot is all about but my guess is that it is like some kind of "who wants to be a millionaire" or some winning program on DSTV or whatever(at least now u all know say me i no sabi everything na)...if i'm correct..then i hope it will be televised so that FTA members will stop calling U mama as if you be old woman....but this is my line,the reason you will win is because you have it in your heart to share and be a giver.God will be with U.
@Aguiyi my man where is @Tonjoan when we need firebrand prayer in the house.
who wants join me on this EU breakfast...BUY EU for 100pips.i started from 1.2980 and destination is 1.3080 (or conservatively from 1.2980 exit at 1.3020)
The weekly & daily are still bearish pointing perhaps to 12850
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by JAkpayen(m): 8:56am On Oct 24, 2012
Ma'am abeg let's be realistic. Based on the past results posted no one has won. Abeg keep your money or better still send am to people for naija here that are looking for money to feed. Many people are hungry here but no money. undecided undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by raycolz84: 9:23am On Oct 24, 2012
raycolz_84: the fall continues tomorrow

Are we there yet... choi dese na pips grin
na dollars rain be this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by lynx200(m): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2012
sorry guys I have a problem uploading The BOSS trading system on to my instaforex platform. Can anybody be kind enough to help a non techie out here? I tried copying it but it landed on my meta editor page of the platform
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by hisableplc(m): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2012
fxbomovi: Sleep no gree me.

e ya pele oh took 100 pip on dat guy wow I`m da Boss and they are the MD`s

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.