Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,394 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Any Good Legitimate Investments In Nigeria? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Good Legitimate Investments In Nigeria? (4234 Views)

10 Ways To Prove You're A Legitimate Online Based Business / List Of Nigerian Investments In South Africa And Vice Versa / Private Sector Investments In Sugar Sector Hit N500bn — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Good Legitimate Investments In Nigeria? by andrewefe: 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2011
pls u all shld send a mail to me andrewefe@gmail.com, i will give u a very good buisness to do
Re: Any Good Legitimate Investments In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2011
[b][b][b][b][b][b]Dear Sir/Madam,

I present to you an investment opportunity with a very high Return
On Investment (ROI).

COLUMELLA NIGERIA COMPANY is a specialized Haulage services Company
formed to carry
out transport requirement to a specialized market throughout Nigeria
and West Africa.

COLUMELLA NIGERIA is well positioned and committed to offer
qualitative Haulage and Logistics services. We take pride in our
excellent human and material resources as well as technology-driven
expertise, which enable us to deliver customized service as well as
simplified logistics solutions

OUR PLAN

In accordance to the recent increase in demand of our numerous clients and
the poor conditions of some vehicles in our fleet, we are currently planning
to acquire vehicles and expand our services to meet the demand and
expectation of our numerous customers to the highest degree. In this view, we
seek investors to add/purchase the following vehicles with their respective
prices to our existing resources:

(A COMPLETE BUSINESS PLAN WOULD BE SENT TO YOU ONCE YOU MAIL US BACK
INFORMING YOU MORE ON HOW TO INVEST AND ABOUT THE COMPANY)

This investment could be done either by shipping your trucks or in cash.
you dont have to sell your truck instead you should invest it with us

We invest in market research and product development to continually improve
the service and procure follow-on vehicles. Follow-on will be
introduced into the
demanding markets before existing vehicles enter the declining stage of their
life cycles.

WHY YOU MUST INVEST WITH US

Looking at the high returns on the business, you cannot but invest to earn as
much as 50 -60% annually.

Secondly, it is a kind of business that cannot be overtaken by the
occurrence of
time, as there must be production, consumption, importation and exportation;
then there shall always be transportation.

Thirdly, the burden of managing your portfolio is lifted up from your
shoulder;
while you rest, we do our best to give you the edge by:
1. Paying the driver and motor boy salary
2. Fuelling the vehicle
3. Renewing the vehicle documents when due
4. Maintaining and servicing the vehicle regularly

Within the span of one and half year at most, your investment is
realized, while
your capital is still intact.

SUMMARY
Please do contact us for more information and we would be glad to do
business with you.

visit our site for more information

call us on:

+2348029716876

www.columella.fewom.org

columellanigeria@gmail.com

Thank you very much

Williams Okebugwu I.

MD/CEO
Columella Nigeria Company
[/b][/b][/b][/b]
[/b][/b]
Re: Any Good Legitimate Investments In Nigeria? by ernestchykern(m): 11:35am On May 10, 2022
Hi! Have you heard about Oxford International Group?
I strongly believe you'd love the returns on investment. I'm currently partnering with the company which gives 35% of investment for 12months, 15% for 6months and 75 for 24months and more.
You don't have to move a muscle.
Oxford is owned by a reputable team of business gurus with Dr Teni Ogunsanya as the Chairman.

OIG as she's fondly called is a conglomerate that owns several businesses from real estate to oil and gas, dredging, school, hotel. Each of these mentioned company, especially dredging, real estate and oil and gas churns out millions of profit well over N100,000000 or more on a yearly basis.

Every transaction is backed up by legal documents like deed of agreement, post dates check and all to secure customers investments.

As I speak, there are customs with well over N1bllion worth of investment and even a N100,000, it all depends on the clients financial capability.

As a result, she had issues with SEC having gone as far as collecting funds from the public without full license from SEC, and is currently undergoing the process of be legalized as a conglomerate that can acess capital from the public to any length.

I believe this would be of great help to you.
You can reach out to me for further guidance on the various ways you can invest and earn from the company.

Kind regards
Ernest C. Offiah
Re: Any Good Legitimate Investments In Nigeria? by jidex4life: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
https:///GgeGZhb877QLwtSaH6DQsB

if you want to know more about the company that deals on TRX the fastest growing cryptocurrency currently in digital market now join the WhatsApp link and i will guide you and you won't regret for life . it is a forever changing platform where you invest with little amount of #13000 into the company mining equipment and you are employed in dmining company for life and you will be getting your benefits twice each day in a 12 hour cycle profits generated from the machine equipment you bought with your investment money and as you grow your team dmining will reward you and promote you in their company and you will get a lot of benefits . you won't regret joining this as you will continue thanking me in years to come

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Quick Cash When You Are Going Through Hard Times / The Most Profitable Business In Nigeria (poll) / New Govt Insitute To Boost Cement Production (CTI) Chaired By Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.