Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Why All These Otepus Always Beg For Palaplala(money) For Subscription - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why All These Otepus Always Beg For Palaplala(money) For Subscription (1630 Views)

For Men Alone: 8 THINGS THAT MAKE WOMEN BEG FOR S EX / For Men Alone: 8 Things Thatmake Women Beg For S Ex / 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why All These Otepus Always Beg For Palaplala(money) For Subscription by Mynd44: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
baggy4luv: may God put your brain in Reverse gear.make una turn nl romance section to family house.u wey idowuigbo don piss 4 ur head.#animul
Someone has a temper. Dude why dont you go chill in silly land you brainless waste of skin
Re: Why All These Otepus Always Beg For Palaplala(money) For Subscription by hotwax: 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
Based on comments here, its like many of such girls are here.
Re: Why All These Otepus Always Beg For Palaplala(money) For Subscription by baggy4luv(m): 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
Someone has a temper. Dude why dont you go chill in silly land you brainless waste of skin
your dad should have used withdrawal method in 1986.yambrain
Re: Why All These Otepus Always Beg For Palaplala(money) For Subscription by Idowuogbo(f): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
baggy4luv: leaking mouth @ 35.#marital prayer points to the rescue
baggy4luv: your dad should have used withdrawal method in 1986.yambrain
Lame! Be creative!! Try again pls...
Re: Why All These Otepus Always Beg For Palaplala(money) For Subscription by baggy4luv(m): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lame! Be creative!! Try again pls...
idleness is your fancy#keep ranting
Re: Why All These Otepus Always Beg For Palaplala(money) For Subscription by Mynd44: 6:15am On Sep 15, 2012
baggy4luv: your dad should have used withdrawal method in 1986.yambrain
some time I wonder why the heavens allow people like you to live and then it hited me, they want to use brainless and lame humans like you as an example of what an human being should not be. You see dude, its not your fault that you lack the creative ability to think straight or bring out anything creative outta your brain, it was designed that way and that explains why you also dont see your deficiencies. But dont worry, there is still hope for you cos I heard there is cross-species brain transplant now and so you can upgrade your brain. I advice you start with a chicken's brain first though, we dont want to over strain your present one
Re: Why All These Otepus Always Beg For Palaplala(money) For Subscription by baggy4luv(m): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
some time I wonder why the heavens allow people like you to live and then it hited me, they want to use brainless and lame humans like you as an example of what an human being should not be. You see dude, its not your fault that you lack the creative ability to think straight or bring out anything creative outta your brain, it was designed that way and that explains why you also dont see your deficiencies. But dont worry, there is still hope for you cos I heard there is cross-species brain transplant now and so you can upgrade your brain. I advice you start with a chicken's brain first though, we dont want to over strain your present one
writing dust through out.your she.male attributes are way 2 obvious on nl.#man behaving like a female waist beads.oloshi
Re: Why All These Otepus Always Beg For Palaplala(money) For Subscription by bendazum: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2012
[quote author=baggy4luv]am so sorry 4 this.a 5 yr old could have been a beta mod.c d dust wey u dy yan[quote]

Maturity is an illusion these days.
Re: Why All These Otepus Always Beg For Palaplala(money) For Subscription by Mynd44: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2012
baggy4luv: writing dust through out.your she.male attributes are way 2 obvious on nl.#man behaving like a female waist beads.oloshi
I must have hurt you very much dude. That was just me playing around.
You wanna see what I can do if I get serious on your backside, keep running your silly and disproportionate fingers all over that keypad person
Re: Why All These Otepus Always Beg For Palaplala(money) For Subscription by baggy4luv(m): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
I must have hurt you very much dude. That was just me playing around.
You wanna see what I can do if I get serious on your backside, keep running your silly and disproportionate fingers all over that keypad person
idleness is the grandparent of ur nl stupidity
Re: Why All These Otepus Always Beg For Palaplala(money) For Subscription by Mynd44: 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2012
Try harder dude. Can't that useless brain of yours give you something with a wee bit more sting? Oh I forgot, its outdated and it needs updating, sorry ooooo
Re: Why All These Otepus Always Beg For Palaplala(money) For Subscription by tellwsdom: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2012
baggy4luv: am so sorry 4 this.a 5 yr old could have been a beta mod.c d dust wey u dy yan

may God put your brain in Reverse gear.make una turn nl romance section to family house.u wey idowuigbo don piss 4 ur head.#animul

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Not Fair!!! / Girls, How Do You Rate A Great Kiss? / 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.