Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! (19518 Views)

How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers / Job Scammers Taking Advantage Of Corpers; How I Got Scammed Looking For A Job / This Is A New Style Job Scammers Use In Operating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by infolekan(m): 9:11am On Sep 13, 2012
acidtalk: I would have followed the crowd to conclude the story doesn't add up if I hadn't read 2 of the accused (leshi's comment) on this same thread.

The poster sounds as confused as the accused (leshi). She lacks knowledge of how to express the whole scene and what transpired at the venue.

Leshi on the other hand is even expressing himself life a street tout using meaningless slangs.

In my own reasoning, I believe this is what happened.

* Leshi thought he had become a genuis when an idea came on how FLP could sell their products online.

* He sold the idea to a coupt of staff who inturn told others about it.

* They agreed to invite people and charge them for the interview which will cover cost of the hall, materials, and other logistics.

* They also agreed on a sharing formular between all parties involved.

* voola, leshi posted it on nairaland and people fell for the bait.

* the day of the interview came and the (invidible CEO of FLP surface). All this while, he had acted not knowing what was going on.

* He took advantage and disgraced leshi and his team members.

Questions;

* Why didn't the CEO also bring out members of his company who planned the whole crime with leshi from the onset.

* will he claim he wasn't aware of the arrangement from the onset till that very date?

* let him point out those criminals in his company that also participated in the crime.

* can he prove he isn't using leshi to resurrect his FAILING Forever Living Product in Nigeria?

Leshi was used as a scape goat which he fell flat for because of his greed.

You must be a genuis with an extra terrestial deductive capability.....and you were able to deduce all this from all this posts? shocked.
You're a prime material for conspiracy theoreticians. #I bow for you oo#. Albert Einstein

2 Likes

Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by slimyem: 9:14am On Sep 13, 2012
infolekan:

You must be a genuis with an extra terrestial deductive capability.....and you were able to deduce all this from all this posts? shocked.
You're a prime material for conspiracy theoreticians. #I bow for you oo#. Albert Einstein
lmao..
Na Holy spirit dey minister to acidtalk o...cheesycheesy
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by Odunnu: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2012
Thought i'd unfollowed this thread. Hope nobody is trying to scam me? Seems the word 'scam' is trending on NL these days.
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 13, 2012
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by onatisi(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2012
apocalypse:

Dear FLP is a scam as well as other MLM. You should read up on Ponzi schemes and pyramid schemes.
flp isnt a scam ,they have products they are selling and which works .a scam is not even having anything to offer or what u are offering is not the quality of what u adverise.there was a scam in ibadan sometime ago and the name of the company is ifa they said the came from sa infact na the name scare me because in yoruba it means awoofor something free.the way this ppl chop ibadan ppl money no be small and the funniest thing was that they were not selling anything or any product ,just bring in ppl they register u get a cut .that to me is ponzi and scam
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by mrrock: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2012
It's obvious the guy works at the said company. Nigerians know how to blackmail people!!. He was just blackmailed.
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by ochukoccna: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2012
lehsi: I am so sure this is going to court.....this people are registered with the company....got the approval of the company...paid the company for the hall...and den dis....i am presently asked questions and a company receipt upon meeting completion was sent to me....i am asking questions too....this is far serious....why would stone run a scam at zero cost and in the company's head office....it doesn't make sense....the md took it all wrong not knowing that he's staffs approved these persons

This is the said scam artist posting this yesterday, I thought he was said to have been 'arrested' by 9ja's men in black
OP, are you telling us all there is to this 'yarn' of yours ,FLP and lehsi shocked cheesy wink
And also OP, his user name is lehsi not leshi, stop defaming another user
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by onatisi(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2012
i beg lets leave this matter all of them na scammer ,from flpnigeri to the ceo and to leshi and even the op ALL OF THEM NA SCAMMERS.
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by unekwubaby: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2012
grin grin grin grin he has study the company well,may he has been doing that with some company for a very long time now

akopac: but d guy still get mind go d place oo
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2012
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by slimyem: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2012
apocalypse:

Dear FLP is a scam as well as other MLM. You should read up on Ponzi schemes and pyramid schemes.
Like i said before,i have people around me who have invited me to join countless times..
The only reason i haven't is because i hate anything that has to do with marketing..
I know people who earn from FLP those ridiculous amounts you mentioned monthly..
Its okay if you don't believe it though..
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2012
All the people in FLP need to be arrested. Network marketers are a scammers sweet talking you and promising unrealistic things. The leshi guy should not be blamed, because I am sure his upline would have put pressure on him to find people with any strategy possible. I am sure his sole intention was not to con people, but the way he was orientated. If you go to their seminars, they will show videos of successful people with big houses cars etc who have rode on the back of many poor unsuccessful network marketers. Anybody who is into network marketing should open his or her eyes because the chances that you will succeed is next to zero
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 13, 2012
slimyem: Like i said before,i have people around me who have invited me to join countless times..
The only reason i haven't is because i hate anything that has to do with marketing..
I know people who earn from FLP those ridiculous amounts you mentioned monthly..
Its okay if you don't believe it though..
if you venture into the business, the chances that you will succeed is zero. Let me tell you this that those who you think are making money out of it are either big time employees of MLM or just that they have perfected the act of conning. MLM is evil and you should not encourage even ur enemy to do it. It is pure SCAM!!!
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by alagbasuyi(m): 11:01am On Sep 13, 2012
onatisi: i think it is the company that actually scammed the applicants ,the leshi couldnt have collected all that money and still have the guts to show his face ,but in order to bring a quick end to the issue and send everyone home without causing any prob for the company , a mini drama was staged to convince and confuse ppl it was a scam and that the scammer has been arrested .which brings the whole story to n end ,a police van arrives to pick leshi and must have dropped him off at a beer parlour while they wait for the crowd at the company to disperse.i just wonder how many applicants applied?2k multiply by 500 will be like 1million ,no sweat money .just bring some mugus to an office and tell them no job.the ceo and leshi are all scammers

Dude u r damn awesome.u nailed d koko of d mata
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by emmablow1(m): 11:05am On Sep 13, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,,havin read thru al d comments here, i jst needed 2 clarify somtinz here 4 ur concernin dis whole issue.First, i waz a witness at d said venue n scene.so i explain :
1. wot happnd at Flp HQ waz as an "attempted" scam.d guy in questn "leshi" actually planned 2 scam us. D reasn dis is bcaus he wasn't evn an Flp distributor yet nor any of his so called IT team members.so by dat reason, he is nt evn qualified 2 mobiliz anyone 2 join his so called mobile catalouge. Besides, dis young man "leshi" had already pre-informd us via his advert thread on dis forum NL, dat we wil b requaired to pay a certain 2k 4 d mobile catalouge application 4 blackberry. So fellow nigerians, i hav no doubt dat dis young man is a scammer buh unfortunatly,his plan did nt work.
2.Som people say dat FLP n GNLD r d same,,no dey r not. Coz FLP doesn't requir u 2 pay an amount 4 license or woteva d name is called. U jst nid ur capital money 2 purchase any amount of product u wish 2 strt wit.
I'l stop here 4 nw. God bless nigeria
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by Homextras: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2012
Poor reporting! Not clear a bit. Sad that this junk made frontpage. Smh at OP.
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by lollysushi: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
my view
i think FLP means forever living product.
it is a networking business
they sell food suplement and other personal care product.
i guess what they do is to advertise there product and get as many sales representatives as possible and the other person getting another person and so on.
i took my time to critically examine the employment advert this guy placed and call to ask y dis guy deciede to employ and i belive this employment is geniue.
pls, permit me to say that i am dissapointed by the flp managers comment because selling as gone beyond one-on-one traditional method of sale. it is knw electronocal where by pple can make oder from the comfort of ther home and there goods will be deliverd to them without any stress.
i dont belive this is impersonation, because he paid for that space and he must have in one way or the other tell d flp coy y he needs it and he is also a registered distributor.
i dont think it is a scam, because he did not collect money from any body befor the interview.
we all need to think deeply with our brain with our brain so as to enable us deal with situation in the best posssible way.
i think the flp coy should start thinking on how to embrace this new method of sale, because what i knw is dat it is a networking business and every body have a way/ strategy on how to go abt it so as to make enough sale.
but permit me to say that if this flp manager is the owner of the biz he will embrace this method rather than causing confussion.
i believe in pple's dream, i support them and that is the way to build a new nigeria.
but cant understand what the coy if fighting for. (cos is is againt what i think the coy is all about).
still asking what is the company fighting for?
what he written is based on my own view. and nt subject to any body's view point. im only sharing my own view. it is what i think.
so pls let us think. but i still belive the employment is geniue.
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by sniperwolf(m): 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2012
iyeachile :
It was a day of reckoning for a job scammer who goes by the user name '"LESHI''in nairaland and his cohorts when they where caught and disgraced at the forever living products plaza headquarters in ikeja Lagos. "Leshi" and his cohorts allegedly posted adverts on the internet which called for recruitment of mobile catalog staff at FLP.

The recruitment stated that the company was looking for staff to do online marketing for them and refer people to their mobile application and sales coordination. The misleading advert also stated that the salary was higher than that of banks,and did not involve hawking around. Leshi went as far as creating a topic in nairaland encouraging people to apply and attested to the fact that he applied ,was called for interview and was already on their payslip.But his plans backfired at him when applicants started trooping in on the said day of the interview only to be told by the staff of FLP that the coy does not do recruiting and is not aware of such a thing going on.

The applicants where ushered into the so called interview room to talk and leshi was asked to explain to them what the job was about,but he was just beating around the bush, there and then the head of FLP NIGERIA categorically told the applicants they had been punked,and that FLP had no dealings with leshi,the company sued him for impersonation and defamation of image and gave him 24 hours to take the advert off the internet.the scenario was touching as many people traveled from far to attend the interview.

Why do our youths engage in all this dubious activities. APPLICANTS BEWARE!!!!
He got served
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by lehsi: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
Interesting how this will unfold...i beg you all to be patient as the truth to this whole saga is being put together for full comprehensive viewing by you all....but I assure you all that the representative who spoke at the so-called venue is a registered distributor...and trust me scams are not done at official company premises.....no one was asked to pay a dime as a form of registration by the mobile catalog team.....physical contact was established.....scammers don't do these. I have been observing the thread and so glad to know Nigerians are not gullible and could tell the story didn't addup...an official statement will be made by the representative of the mobile catalog platform...i am sure...till then I do not want to make complicating statements... cool
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
lehsi: Interesting how this will unfold...i beg you all to be patient as the truth to this whole saga is being put together for full comprehensive viewing by you all....but I assure you all that the representative who spoke at the so-called venue is a registered distributor...and trust me scams are not done at official company premises.....no one was asked to pay a dime as a form of registration by the mobile catalog team.....physical contact was established.....scammers don't do these. I have been observing the thread and so glad to know Nigerians are not gullible and could tell the story didn't addup...an official statement will be made by the representative of the mobile catalog platform...i am sure...till then I do not want to make complicating statements... cool
shut the Bleep up thieving niggerrrr!!! Y'all responsible for this failure and countless of other people who you are all indirectly conning with your fake MLM stuff. How can I buy aloe vera for 3800 naira when I can easily buy a better one at cheaper price. With all your over priced products, who will buy those things in this kind of hash economic situation? Promising people things that are just not realistic and making people to believe that that's the only business they can ever succeed on. Brain washing techniques, same techniques used by our new generation of churches. My regards to Bode Olasinde, Tope Akinola, Mr Yinka, Mrs Onagoruwa, others and your Rex maughan. All of you shall rot inside the abyss of fire. Thieves!
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by lehsi: 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2012
solidbroda: shut the Bleep up thieving niggerrrr!!! Y'all responsible for this failure and countless of other people who you are all indirectly conning with your fake MLM stuff. How can I buy aloe vera for 3800 naira when I can easily buy a better one at cheaper price. With all your over priced products, who will buy those things in this kind of hash economic situation? Promising people things that are just not realistic and making people to believe that that's the only business they can ever succeed on. Brain washing techniques, same techniques used by our new generation of churches. My regards to Bode Olasinde, Tope Akinola, Mr Yinka, Mrs Onagoruwa, others and your Rex maughan. All of you shall rot inside the abyss of fire. Thieves!

Its because of these opinions like yours that the mobile catalog team came up...when this saga is over I shall officially invite you to take a look at the platform and what it proffers....all expenses on me from any location (Nigeria only)...and if you find me guilty of publicizing an unrealistic business approach or proposal via the mobile catalog ( to be reviewed by multiple people )team/platform...sue me...i am that sure of this via the platform....and trust me the platform never mandates any xpensive product on you....If it's only the deodorants which cost around NGN1,000..you are capable of marketing, you still get adequate financial rewards based on your sales volume.
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by ademidas: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
i'm so very disappointed that FLP can deny knowledge of happenings in their company also we need to be very careful of our comments in issues like this.

How can anybody organise interview in a hall at your HQ without the knowledge of the company's management. i'm scared of what else goes on in the company without the mangements knowledge
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by nekyluch(f): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
I have read through the comments but I am really sorry for Solidbabe,its obvious that you are an insider and a traitor.I thank God almighty and Flp for what I am today..People like talking nonsense for what they know nothing about and some derive joy in blackmailing other people..For the avoidance of doubt Flp is a legit biz and its only people with integrity that can succed in d biz..Flp has so improved my lifestyle & made me live d life of my dream.The coy has policy & procedures which u must abide to but it appers so people are abusing it.I thank God so many people have so benefited from their products whether overpriced or not.U can't compare d price of gold to GL..if u can't market aloevera gel u can market other products that are less expensive like bathing soap,hand sanitizer,perfumes,toothgel,beauty care items etc.
@solidbabe ,I only pray that God should have mercy on u for coming to such forum to talk ill of FLP biz.
God bless Rex Maughan,the founder & CEO
God bless all Flp distributors who are doing Flp the way d coy said they should do it.
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
nekyluch: I have read through the comments but I am really sorry for Solidbabe,its obvious that you are an insider and a traitor.I thank God almighty and Flp for what I am today..People like talking nonsense for what they know nothing about and some derive joy in blackmailing other people..For the avoidance of doubt Flp is a legit biz and its only people with integrity that can succed in d biz..Flp has so improved my lifestyle & made me live d life of my dream.The coy has policy & procedures which u must abide to but it appers so people are abusing it.I thank God so many people have so benefited from their products whether overpriced or not.U can't compare d price of gold to GL..if u can't market aloevera gel u can market other products that are less expensive like bathing soap,hand sanitizer,perfumes,toothgel,beauty care items etc.
@solidbabe ,I only pray that God should have mercy on u for coming to such forum to talk ill of FLP biz.
God bless Rex Maughan,the founder & CEO
God bless all Flp distributors who are doing Flp the way d coy said they should do it.
shut the Bleep up! Pure lies, if not, let's c a screenshot of ur monthly bonus. Their last rally in America, out of over 9million distributors world wide, only 3500 distributors qualify worldwide. That is 0.03% of the total FLP distibutors could qualify. What happened to the rest of over 9 million? These 3500 are only riding on the backs of the massive unqualified and struggling distributors. Now tell me? Why only little fraction qualify if the business was so sweet as advertised? Huh U got an answer? Sure u don't. I beg, go sleep. You are all scams. Anything about Forever Living or Armsway or GNLD or MLM are all pure Scams! Mrs Oyemada monthly payout is getting low, so she needs more people to increase her salary that is why they are all devising so many schemes to get money by any means necessary. Tell me, they said 97% of MLMers are failures, because they do not listen to their company or upline or not do the business is the right way. Is that possible. Can you teach 300 pupils in a school and 97 percent of them will not understand? undecided open ur head gurl!. And not solidbabe but solidbroda. I'm sure u are not taking your Forever Vision well! Crap!!! grin
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by hottprince: 12:27am On Sep 14, 2012
solidbroda i gbadun as u tackle am wella more greas to ur fingers n keyboard.
@ leshi abi na lehsi,nekyluch,OP n all staffs os flp.
The God of Elijah that answereth by fire will rain fire on all of u.You fckin' scamers.
The God of d israelites dt made der enemies 2 strt fitin demselvs wil make u to strt breakin bottles of d beers u bot wit d money on each odas head
The God dt punishd d comspirators of Daniel will throw u all into lion's den.
You ill rotten scammers determind to dupe innocent nigerians
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by nekyluch(f): 12:59am On Sep 14, 2012
I don't need to show u a screen shot of bonus to proove to u that I make more than 1m monthly in my flp biz..I have seen d reason why u have remained a failure in ur biz...People open boutiques everyday but not every one is bound to succed, u need d right strategy.My friends are busy opening new shops while other are closing theirs..The ones that hv remained in biz & hv wethered d storm are d people that are strong,focussed & determined in their biz.Life is hard my brother but its d survivial of d fittest.Sorry becos u were too daft to make it in ur Forever biz but come to think of it,u didn't loose cos u still got products worth d amount u started d biz with...Hahahahhahahaa laffin in my local accent waiting for 16th when my bank account will hammer..
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 14, 2012
nekyluch: I don't need to show u a screen shot of bonus to proove to u that I make more than 1m monthly in my flp biz..I have seen d reason why u have remained a failure in ur biz...People open boutiques everyday but not every one is bound to succed, u need d right strategy.My friends are busy opening new shops while other are closing theirs..The ones that hv remained in biz & hv wethered d storm are d people that are strong,focussed & determined in their biz.Life is hard my brother but its d survivial of d fittest.Sorry becos u were too daft to make it in ur Forever biz but come to think of it,u didn't loose cos u still got products worth d amount u started d biz with...Hahahahhahahaa laffin in my local accent waiting for 16th when my bank account will hammer..
and who told u I joind flp undecided Ur seminars will tell it all how u guys are bunch of thieves. I don't need to join to know all these girl. You make 1 million per month? grin grin grin I just can't stop laughing. That was the same thing I was told when a guy told me a guy there makes 4.8million per month. I was shocked . One day, I was invited for the seminar, and the guy was on stage and he himself said he makes 2 million per month. See the contradiction undecided iof cos, few people are making million, but most people are failures and source of greece to the few people. This few people will ginger these most people unto more strategies and tell them they are not doing the right thing. Its like a case of the elites and the masses. See Conflict Theory on goodle(Marx) and understand well ok? Common sense will tell me not to join, if fact, I don't need to join. Do u know how I know u guys are scams? When most times I am invited for seminars, you only show people who made it, big houses, cars, mostly people in china, brazil, USA, only but 1 or 2 from Nigeria (if you read theory of brain washing) u will understand well . But I can be rest assured that you are not making 1million per month. It is so obvious from the way you typed. So, get a life and go open a car wash.
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 14, 2012
@nykylush. If you can answer this well, then you know what you are doing. Tell me why Bola Olasinde, who tells everybody that they don't need to be eMployed or answer to any boss, they don't need monthly salaries, they don't need to be scared, that infact they need no job is employed as the General Manager of Forever Living Nigeria undecided I won't be surprised if mr Akinola is also under the employment of FLP. He boast he collects 2 million naira a month, and yet, he cannot buy new tires to replace his obviously worn out tires of his VW toureg 2005 model that he bought for tokunbo. Imagine.
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by nekyluch(f): 6:33am On Sep 14, 2012
I can see that you are a frustrated old fool.Pls go get a life & stop saying what you know nothing about, hear ur self..that Bode is d GM Flp?,u re obviously a fool & a miserable fool for that matter,I wonder why u choose to spread falsehood in this forum!,God hv mercy on ur miserable soul..I resigned from my well paid job to do Flp as a full time biz & I hv benefited so much from d biz, brand new car,vacations incentives,fat bonuses monthly etc..I have tasted d two sides of lives, & I am a proud distributor of FLP. So Mr solid continue roaming round d street of Lagos seeking for non existing jobs & keep attending all the Flp seminars when d clever once will grab d opportunity.
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by nekyluch(f): 6:43am On Sep 14, 2012
I want to forward my bonus recap to this page but I don't know how to go about it, pls mr solid give me a clue so that I send it asap, for all yee doubting thomases FLP is so real.
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 14, 2012
nekyluch: I can see that you are a frustrated old fool.Pls go get a life & stop saying what you know nothing about, hear ur self..that Bode is d GM Flp?,u re obviously a fool & a miserable fool for that matter,I wonder why u choose to spread falsehood in this forum!,God hv mercy on ur miserable soul..I resigned from my well paid job to do Flp as a full time biz & I hv benefited so much from d biz, brand new car,vacations incentives,fat bonuses monthly etc..I have tasted d two sides of lives, & I am a proud distributor of FLP. So Mr solid continue roaming round d street of Lagos seeking for non existing jobs & keep attending all the Flp seminars when d clever once will grab d opportunity.
obviously, you are the biggest fool of 2012. If their is an award for it, you should have the platinum and you should be placed in the Hall of Fame of FOOLS!!! So you don't know Bode is Employed by FLP grin grin ogao ooo. Do you know I have an email exchange chat with him and my company? He invited me to his office also. Girl, he works for Forever. I just can't stop laughing that you don't know. shocked Go and find out from the receptionist and tell her you are asking of Mr Bode, she will ask you if you have an appointment with him or not. She will then call to ascertain. The emails he sent to me, suggest that he is the GM. So, these are not speculations but facts. You are the type that if they advertise their business to, you jumped into it quickly without doing your assignments well. See where it has lead u too, rejection, being broke and asking yourself if you are not doing the right thing. That is what they want you to believe. Sorry. I just pity u. I just hoped you have not recruited your momsy into it. If you have, then u are a wicked child. Can't imagine ur mom looking for people about. U wanna kill her before her time. Wicked daughter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2013 / Application Time For N-power Jobs & Training Programmes / N Power Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.