Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,351 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! (19533 Views)

How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers / Job Scammers Taking Advantage Of Corpers; How I Got Scammed Looking For A Job / This Is A New Style Job Scammers Use In Operating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by iyeachile(f): 6:07am On Sep 13, 2012
@sisikill, d pix is not there to prove anything, and believe me I'm far from being an ex to leshi.
The forever living products mobile catalog; your entry has been received.
Welcome to forever living products mobile catalog; A***.
Forever living products is a multi-billion dollar company into wellness, beauty and personal care products.
Present in 130 countries worldwide and with annual turnover of 3.2billion dollars in 2010
With yearly global retreats and bonus incentives; our family of representatives keeps growing.
Take a quick look at the events section on our official web-site "www.foreverliving.com" for a peep at our annual retreat events of recent past and those coming soon.
The mobile catalog platform is presently recruiting mainly for her marketing department.

Contrary to general marketing procedures, we provide a platform to enable a non-hawking, stress free marketing approach and global sales avenue.

Job description:
Marketing and product publicity.
No product carrying or hawking
Only Customer contact, mobile app referral and sales co-ordination is required

Preferences :
You will be allowed to determine your working hours, salary and payment options.
You are also allowed to decide/ choose your preferred marketing team and zone.
Travel incentives are optional and based on sales and performance appraisal
Already employed personnels are placed on a platform of electronic sales and marketing systems,to ensure business activities even during working hours at zero physical activity requirement.

Basic Qualification requirements:
School leaving certificate
Good communication skills in English and any other indigenous dialect

Recruitment process is free and concluded only via interview at our contact offices.

However,
Your entry has been processed and will be concluded upon contact interview.
Contact Center for lagos state,Nigeria is The forever living products head office in lagos: The forever complex, 21/23 aromire street off adeniyi Jones,ikeja, lagos state.

A**** a****
Your entry ID: #234014A133
Interview date: 12th september 2012; 10am
Category offered : Marketing
Electronic form filling has been suspended. Form filling exercise will now be done at the offices to authenticate personalities and nullify spam entries.

Please come along with "C.V" for positions such as marketing head and sales co-ordinator.
Basic marketers will undergo a short aptitude test.
You are also required to print out this email as entry confirmation and contact verification
Please Confirm interview date acceptance and availability by sending a response email titled "confirmation received "

wish you the very best.
Thank you.

D above was sent to applicants, so u still bliv ur boyfriend is being framed??
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by iyeachile(f): 6:14am On Sep 13, 2012
@akpu nku, ur post clearly shows the level of ur thinking
Ability, I don't care if this post is on d last page, I just want people to know wat happened. With such a degrading name as urs. Mtchewwww
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 13, 2012
ifyalways: @sisi and others, the journey started from here.

https://www.nairaland.com/1026551/forever-living-products-mobile-catalog

From what I read there, the sins of the OP include:

Starting the above thread, claiming folks would earn "X" amount per month selling
Flp products online.

He gave them a supposedly company email address to forward their cv's to.

He told them they had to pay 2K each for bla bla.

They were invited for interview, supposedly organised by the company FLP.

On getting there, the CEO of the company claimed he neither knows the OP nor he representing them.

You must be realy realy funny. What offence has the guy commited? All these are marketing strategies. The guy gave them an info but just not all the info. A scam wil not be stupid to appear at the head office. He neither swindle anybody of money. Pls remove this from front page. I've been invited for job interview at an MLM b4,on getting there i had to make a quick U-turn cos i hate MLM. This Leshi guy is just marketing to meet his target by getting down lines,so you people should just shut it. Go instead to ESTHER BREAKTHROUGH, one of the biggest job scam artist in lagos and arrest her and her scamming staff. Nonsense
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by iyeachile(f): 6:22am On Sep 13, 2012
@Leshi u were made to stand in front of the audience, and nobody got a whiff of wat u were saying, cos u were scared to d wits dat ur cover had been blown up.
U hid under d guise of flpnigeria asking people to come for interview.
U gave people ID numbers.
U asked them to come for positions such as marketing
Head and sales coordinator wen ur just a new distributor urself.instead of creating a thread to apologise for ur misdeeds.
And u have the guts to come and talk in NL about bringing in lawyers,wen u looked like a lil boy dat peed in his pants at the venue.its only gullible people that will want to believe u.
Your cohorts in nairaland who are defending u won't save ur sorry ass. You've failed
Woefully. FLpnigeria is waiting for u in courts. SCAMMER!!!

1 Like

Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by ROCKJ1(m): 6:39am On Sep 13, 2012
Very confusing...
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 13, 2012
Since the accused had posted on this thread, though I cant decipher much of it, let him now come out in clear and concise English stating his own side of this drama.

If he does not do that then he is guilty of something of which we will be free to make our own speculations as to the nature of his guilt.
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by chemashie(m): 7:27am On Sep 13, 2012
Both OP and lehsi are jobless. What on earth are you doing in flp office if you can‘t hawk their products? mod should remove this yeye post.
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by LeJeun3: 7:34am On Sep 13, 2012
For those looking for the scam. Pay attention! They hadn't gotten to d point to ask for money, every good scammer knows when his bait has been swallowed hook line and sinker.
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by iyeachile(f): 7:35am On Sep 13, 2012
in case u guys don't know flpnigeria is not aware of this in anyway at all, for those of u saying d CEO wanted a cut or it was a inside job, do u know how much they earn monthly?if u really know forever as a coy, u won't make ds insinuations.jobseekers hav absolutely nothing to offer them.well u all are entitled to ur opinion, the bottom line is leshi has been EXPOSED!wether u believe d story or not, wether his cohorts try to clean up his mess on NL or not, wether he did it with an insider or not,wether this post makes front page or not. I won't try to convince anyone to believe d story, but leshi knows wat he did, and so do oda applicants who came from within
And outside lagos. HE's been EXPOSED, and that's that!!!
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 13, 2012
iyeachile :

@Leshi u were made to stand in front of the audience, and nobody got a whiff of wat u were saying, cos u were scared to d wits dat ur cover had been blown up.
U hid under d guise of flpnigeria asking people to come for interview.
U gave people ID numbers.
U asked them to come for positions such as marketing
Head and sales coordinator wen ur just a new distributor urself.instead of creating a thread to apologise for ur misdeeds.
And u have the guts to come and talk in NL about bringing in lawyers,wen u looked like a lil boy dat peed in his pants at the venue.its only gullible people that will want to believe u.
Your cohorts in nairaland who are defending u won't save ur sorry ass. You've failed
Woefully. FLpnigeria is waiting for u in courts. SCAMMER!!!
where are the other nairalanders that were scammed? Am sure they are reading this post.why aren't they posting comments? Seems you are the only one doing the talking.the lehsi dude isn't saying anything.is he not suppose to be defending himself here? Meeehn! You guys know what you are up to so quit the drama and go look for another decent job girl!
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by iyeachile(f): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2012
@berem and others, I'll refer u all to my last post.
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by goryorhal(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2012
iyeachile :
@akpu nku, ur post clearly shows the level of ur thinking
Ability, I don't care if this post is on d last page, I just want people to know wat happened. With such a degrading name as urs. Mtchewwww
no mind dat guy..,e jst fall our hand....d guy won scam us...e con dai say "my lawyer will take it up "na ur papa get FLP ni...yeye guy wey no sabi scam...
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2012
lehsi, the same as leshi?
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by goryorhal(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2012
berem: where are the other nairalanders that were scammed? Am sure they are reading this post.why aren't they posting comments? Seems you are the only one doing the talking.the lehsi dude isn't saying anything.is he not suppose to be defending himself here? Meeehn! You guys know what you are up to so quit the drama and go look for another decent job girl!
na nonsense u dai tak...abi u sef dai among leshi co IT SUPPORT...i dai 4 sure now say d guy still dai sleep 4 police station...d MD sef suppose slap am yesterdai
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by Mcnnamdi: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2012
am yet to see how this leshi guy wanted to scam even from his earlier tread. Thought scamming would benefit the scammer financially one way or the other. For him to be thinking of scamming people in a company's head office is very unlikely
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by iyeachile(f): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2012
I'm Outta here.
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by goryorhal(m): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2012
iyeachile :
I'm Outta here.
swty r u in asaba nw..
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 13, 2012

1 Like

Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 13, 2012
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by denitro(m): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2012
berem: Am kinda confused! Reasons are:
If the guy was actually a scammer he wouldn't have showed his face during the interview at the FLP premises
The picture doesn't show someone was gonna be arrested.to me it looks like a lecture was going on
He would have chosen another venue for the interview so as not to get caught
I don't believe this!

If Leshi had pulled off the interview phase at FLP
the next phase $$$ of his scam will have taken off.
Thank God he was caught.

1 Like

Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by Lyth: 8:15am On Sep 13, 2012
berem: where are the other nairalanders that were scammed? Am sure they are reading this post.why aren't they posting comments? Seems you are the only one doing the talking.the lehsi dude isn't saying anything.is he not suppose to be defending himself here? Meeehn! You guys know what you are up to so quit the drama and go look for another decent job girl!

Well sm folks did corroborate d OP at d start of d thread, besyds I fink pples embarassment at been fooled is probably kypin them mute here. Moreover d drama aint jst here, its also on LEHSI's advert topic as well .....my take is dat it was a planned scam (probably by leshi n flp or sm personnels of flp) gone sour . #jst saying
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by iyeachile(f): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2012
@goryohal. I'm in lagos
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by Delafruita(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2012
ifyalways: @sisi and others, the journey started from here.

https://www.nairaland.com/1026551/forever-living-products-mobile-catalog

From what I read there, the sins of the OP include:

Starting the above thread, claiming folks would earn "X" amount per month selling
Flp products online.

He gave them a supposedly company email address to forward their cv's to.

He told them they had to pay 2K each for bla bla.

They were invited for interview, supposedly organised by the company FLP.

On getting there, the CEO of the company claimed he neither knows the OP nor he representing them.

i read through the thread and i must state that your information is misleading.i didnt get a hint of a scam.infact i am interested in the business.the 2k was meant to be paid to enable access to the electronic platform of flp.makes sense in my opinion.

i think its just a big misunderstanding
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by MadCow1: 8:24am On Sep 13, 2012
What a Thread....Now its either LESHI has MAD COW, The OP has MAD COW, Or my meds are wearing off again..

No thread has confused me this much in a long time... angry
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 13, 2012
threadstarter, you need to calm down and help us understand the message you are trying to get across.

the pictures you uploaded say nothing. . .least of all someone thats been caught 'napping'. be kind enough to take some time out and explain 'the pictures'.
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by Lyth: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2012
Delafruita:
i didnt get a hint of a scam.infact i am interested in the business.
i think its just a big misunderstanding
Yeepa!!!

@OP:
The forces fyting against u r pretty much ....so i wld advise u 2 jst rest d case instead of wasting ur tym n energy on it ...at least sm folks got ur msg.
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by slimyem: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2012
Delafruita:
it is sickening that people are so quick to throw such strong words around.from my understanding,FLP is a MLM company just like GNLD or EDMARK.people make money by introducing more people to the business.a few years ago,this idea of creating "vacancies" was implemented by some people in the MLM business and since then it became the norm.for them,they justify it with "the end justifies the means".when i was seeking a job,i also fell for it.i saw a vacancy for production manager in a food processing company and i called for more info.i was told to come with my CV to gbagada and it was when i got there i realised it was GNLD stuff.its quite dishonest to say the fact,but for anyone who gets pricked by the seminar and decides to join and eventually makes money,it would have been worth it.

methinks the FLP guys wanted to do same and the boss didnt buy the idea.but the boss made the mistake of disagreeing publicly because that would hamper their ability to use that "dishonest" strategy or any other one for that matter in the future
you are the only poster who gets the idea of what's going on here...
I have attended FLP trainings more than once..and in most cases,i only get to know its FLP when i arrive at the venue..
The trainers tell their downlines to invite people for the training...and not tell them its FLP and that it'll be discussed when they arrive.
Leshi just used this strategy and the MD clearly is just trying to wash his and the company's hand off the deceit..thereby making Leshi the scapegoat!
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by slimyem: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2012
FlP is not a scam..its regular multi-level marketing and networking.
They do not recruit people too.
They invite you for their trainings and try to convince you to join them.that choice is left for you eventually!
Its just the strategy for inviting people that's deceitful.
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by onatisi(m): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2012
as far as i am concerned the real oles and barawos in this whole saga are leshi and flpnig,they cant deny the fact that they did know he was organising an interview,if it was a scam then he wont use their headoffice ,but another angle to it might be that flp got wind of another plan of leshi to collect money then they decided to disassociate themselves from him before he goes any further ,but one thing is certain flpnig knew about this whole thing from the start.leshi couldnt have pulled it off all alone and thise big with such boldness without their support
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by fm7070: 8:55am On Sep 13, 2012
I can't even identify the scammer from the pictures displayed in this post
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by onatisi(m): 9:02am On Sep 13, 2012
slimyem: FlP is not a scam..its regular multi-level marketing and networking.
They do not recruit people too.
They invite you for their trainings and try to convince you to join them.that choice is left for you eventually!
Its just the strategy for inviting people that's deceitful.
sister ,leshi didnt do thing alone without the company backing .they were in it together ,the ceo might have got some instructions at a very late stage to stop the whole thing,infact all this story of court case n rubbsih both leshi and flp ar playing with our intelligence .all this drama and denial i am positive even leshi knew about it .none of the prties involved is clean.believe me
Re: Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! by onatisi(m): 9:03am On Sep 13, 2012
fm7070: I can't even identify the scammer from the pictures displayed in this post
all of them u see standing are scammers ,they were only acting a script.dont mind them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2013 / I Damned My Director Over Incomplete Payment Of Allowance. / How Your Actions On Social Media Affect Your Job Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.