Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament - Rap Battles (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament (18701 Views)

** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by nosagold(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2012
sleakid:
Ah fuckinq say WORD to diz...
true talk

That's it ma nizzle
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by footreja: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
sleakid: footreja ya opinion is useless. U knw natin abt rap. Ur better off a raggae artiste. Go and sleep..
airwack why quoting my lines fron flow for rank.
did sidd flow for rank?
Ur so dumb.. Guy if winning a tourney without gittin to brawl any1 den hav it.
We all knw mikuz is a madman. He knew frm d start dat lyrical e.k and maddawg aint showing up. He kept on parin u wid those fools.
Tufiaka i never see person wey wack reach airwack and person wey mumu reach mikuz.
One
Read jagons ya wrote up there. Did it make sense? You were dissing everyone here and there, you well so?. was i the one who made ya life miserable? Didn't i put it that's my opinion?. If you have different view, why did nt you write yours and leave. Airmark asked you to do so, you refused. D!!ckhead, looking for attention.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Sanaik(m): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2012
wats up sleadkid n safari,if u guys a seeing dis giv me a tip
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2012
Some newbies wanna battle me, they wanna be relevant/
They too weak for me,yeah, they need dopest stimulant/
They hating on my shine now, they just being ignorant/
I fear no one right here, am da sharpest assailant/
If ya measure up to ma level, i welcome ya call-out/
What i saw sleak dished warplay,gosh,he's a drop-out/
If i go down to his level,awww, i will be a sell out/
Grab ''Siddogg's murder manual'', a free hand-out//

Airmark
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by nosagold(m): 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
Where the hell is jmax ettah?
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2012
rotimiland: Even siddogg force words like KNEES and NIECE,FLU and FLEW,SIR BATH and SABBATH..
IS THIS GUY NORMAL AT ALL?
HAW WERE DEY FORCED?
SMH WACKS PLENTY HERE SHA.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by khimwhyte(f): 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2012
airmark am still waiting for u to accept my c/o.. I dnt welcome silly excuses
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
sleakid:
HAW WERE DEY FORCED?

@rotimiland, you can see i was very right about sleakid's low level in dizz game. He's the dumbest netcee on nairaland always arguing blindly.Why wont ''knees'' and ''niece'' sail?.He once forced ''war'' and ''w.hore''. He exhibits wackness, still learning the rope, though.
@Sleakid, If ya wanna learn pronunciation, visit www.forvo.com. Dont ask me how to use it, at least you finished primary school. Come back and tell me if your statement above was n't an eye-sore.
Imagine battlin this mofo. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by khimwhyte(f): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2012
sleakid:
HAW WERE DEY FORCED?
Sleak is right. Dose wordies wia not forced. Or is it alicia keys(ah lease her kiss), archaic (arc ache) and d rest dat are on point? How come none figured these ones dat were wackly forced by airmark out. Hmmm
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2012
^^^^ Forced to reply ya. Where did you see ah-lease-HER-kiss in ma verse? Are you guys on c.oke?
You keep making me to be disinterested in battlin you. Were you set on default to spit rubbish?
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by khimwhyte(f): 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2012
airmark: ^^^^ Forced to reply ya. Where did you see ah-lease-HER-kiss in ma verse? Are you guys on c.oke?
You keep making me to be disinterested in battlin you. Were you set on default to spit rubbish?
Oh my bad. 'ah leasy YA kiss' rather. Still forced and useless plus meaningless. if u dnt take it dat its forced den stick to ya wackness.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
khimwhyte:
Oh my bad. 'ah leasy YA kiss' rather.
Ya case is hopeless. shocked

khimwhyte:
Still forced and useless plus meaningless. if u dnt take it dat its forced den stick to ya wackness.

I know it would fly over ya head. grin You can ask ya boss(sleak) sorry, your boss' boss (Siddogg). I'm sure he will tell you the embedded meaning.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Thawarplay(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2012
smh! A bitter in display. If u drop any dopelines i can never believe its urs cus u bite 4 living! Vampire
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by rotimiland(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2012
@Airmark, my friend did an acapela on your verse against siddogg, can he upload the video on youtube? We need your permission as it sounded nice, without beat,though. reply asap, dawg.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Datboinazz(m): 2:11am On Oct 28, 2012
Smh..na WaCks jst Full NL now. Sleakid=WaCk!!
WarPLay=WaCk!!!
Khimwhyte=WaCk!!!!!
Now ya'l S.T.F.U!! angry
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 2:31am On Oct 28, 2012
Datboinazz: Smh..na WaCks jst Full NL now. Sleakid=WaCk!!
WarPLay=WaCk!!!
Khimwhyte=WaCk!!!!!
Now ya'l S.T.F.U!! angry
Kip lookin fah fame
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 2:38am On Oct 28, 2012
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Datboinazz(m): 2:57am On Oct 28, 2012
sleakid:
Kip lookin fah fame
NegrO..i callz it as i seez it.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 4:30am On Oct 28, 2012
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 8:37am On Oct 28, 2012
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by 6thsense1: 11:31am On Oct 28, 2012
impressive....... cool
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by 6thsense1: 11:41am On Oct 28, 2012
ok who cares for round 2? never new dem guys could impress.... so if u think u can still spit,den lets do this.....
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
airmark: Haaa, where is safari? She went on exile/
She was seen alone, no make-up and no smiles/
Some thought she was bitten by an infected reptile/
Mistaken for grown-up,she is a juvenile/
I'm sorry, please don't jump into river nile/

Bye,
Thread closed

Airmark 2012
Greatest wackstar.
Lol
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2012
Some fukd up sh!t going on here. In fairness to the rules, Airmark oughtta win by default, but to be fair to the game, Sid's lines oughtta be considered, maybe with a penalty, but he did drop on the same day. Airmark's doing some weird voodoo on this thread, dude, you gotta EARN your creds, don't just dodge every battle.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2012
Sanaik: wats up sleadkid n safari,if u guys a seeing dis giv me a tip
seen it, sleakid's on the edge right now, can't reply squat

1 Like

Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2012
safarigirl: seen it, sleakid's on the edge right now, can't reply squat
Word..
I see yhu girl. Where da eff av u been.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Sanaik(m): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2012
@6th sense so u tink u can rap....
@safari y wunt u kik hes ass off d stage
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2012
sleakid:
Word..
I see yhu girl. Where da eff av u been.
my network has been effed up these past days, haven't been able to do much, got back and can see airmark's really getting under your skin
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 11:40pm On Oct 29, 2012
safarigirl: my network has been effed up these past days, haven't been able to do much, got back and can see airmark's really getting under your skin
He still doesnt wanna brawl me.
Lol
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Krizzkutz(m): 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2012
Airmack.. Iam kallinq uU out.

r'uU in??
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 1:48am On Oct 31, 2012
sleakid:
Greatest wackstar.
Lol
Lol

Whats ya goal? Ya quoted my verse against safari on cyphers thread. Ya cant stop acting childishly. Instead of u to blast ya boss, for givin below par performance against me, you wanna create enmity btw me and safari? Get a life..
rotimiland: @Airmark, my friend did an acapela on your verse against siddogg, can he upload the video on youtube? We need your permission as it sounded nice, without beat,though. reply asap, dawg.
Sorry bro, for not replyin before now, thank God i was n't claimed by the storm. I would have loved you not to put it on youtube as there are lines which need to be modified, dont want problems with those whose acronyms end with J. I just used the punchline to murk sidd.

safarigirl: Airmark's doing some weird voodoo on this thread, dude, you gotta EARN your creds, don't just dodge every battle.

I hope you were not refering to me. Dont join the haters, thought we have settled our differences.

Krizzkutz: Airmack.. Iam kallinq uU out. ]r'uU in??
Sorry bro, many mcs refused to show up against me in the just concluded tourney. How would i know if ya wont turn out to be one too?. Hmmmmn, ok fix any date from November 12 but dont let it fall on weekends.Inform me at least 5 days to the deadline date. Deal?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16)

Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 / Tag Team Championship / Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.