Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament - Rap Battles (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament (18679 Views)

** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
if mike aint re-arranging his sshidz den sleak aint droppin on friday... Why dnt u equally ask mike to tag lyrical e.k and maddawg to brawl on friday so u win tha tourney without any real fight.. Fool..
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 11:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
Then am up against ur boss,Siddogg in final. Get well soon boy.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Valiantvaliant(m): 12:13am On Oct 11, 2012
Sleakid and Airmark quit this bickering. Battling is supposed to be fun and u guys are taking it personal, and when rappers take it personal it gets ugly and there'll be no more fun. So SHAKE ON IT:-):-):-)
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 1:36am On Oct 11, 2012
Git coats and suit yaself...
airmark: Then am up against ur boss,Siddogg in final. Get well soon boy.
Git coats and suit yaself...
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by mikuz(m): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2012
Lets do it this way :
This battle . . .
safarigirl: Valiant bout to get killed/n1gga write(right) your will/everything to Safari, who spits so ill/ma rhymes kinda heavy, ain't never distilled/punchlines that'll knock you out like gloves of steel/ Safari makes Valiant irrelevant, that's the news/worked hard to get where I am, paid my dues/Safari's fresh off the market, Valiant's rhymes reused/I'm an all night party, you a one-minute dude/when it's time to make money, yo!that's ma cue/while Valiant jerk1ng-off to pics of Snoop in the nud3/you an uptown b1tch, i'm your p1mp in the hood/word round the streets, Valiant gives head good/I'm a crowd pleaser,all you get is booed/I'm the bonfire, and you just dead wood/flows so tight like virgin p*ssy, yours got banged and used/Safari reigns supreme, Valiant lives in servitude//**feels like the worst sh1t I ever dropped**

Airmark, I'm jes joking around, no hard feelings wink
Valiantvaliant: Wadup NL. . .
a little sumtin 4 safari.
This is my 'revelation' but unlike the Bible it aint my end/
as a matter of fact it's the beginning my friend//
so if sleakid is sleak, and siddoggg is sidd, then safari is supposed to be saf[e] but she aint cuz am 'at her keen'(attacking)/
so if safari wanna 4uck with me she better get protection remember u aint safe get security cuz am hacking//
chicks hate it when i talk about this so let me tease my 'date'/
Safari dnt be in such a hurry you've got to check your wait(weight)//
Now that you've got the ample opportunity to 'beef' me/
just take it easy in the process we dnt want you getting fat or h.orny//
F.Y.I i am more accustomed to computer than mosquito bites(bytes)/
thats why rap is like my jean(gene) cuz it fits me quite alright//
Guys dine with their chicks in 5-star/
No p i'll diss you in a different place, believe me 6-star(sister) //
while your at it dnt eat with your hands it aint no manner(manna)/
just trying to teach you morals and word play like am your gran[d]ma(grammer)//
if you wanna make it up to me am giving you a chance/
i am throwing a 'ball' but it isn't in the stadium you're invited to the dance//
<PEACE>

1. Metaphors - safarigirl ( gloves of steel )
2. Punches - safarigirl ( valiant was doing braggadocio)
3. Creativity - valiantvaliant ( apparent )
4. Word play - valiantvaliant ( obvious)
5. Perfect rhymes - safarigirl ( valiant coulda won it but this?

6. Flow - Draw

Valiant coulda scaled through if only he fused used more punches,blending it with his promising pun skills. Even though the grandma wordie was over forced.
Your 'attacking' pun build up was was grand. Nice.
Safarigirl wtf? You mean you got zero wordplay skill?

Anyways

N.B.T Semi Finals

==> Airmark vs Safarigirl

~* Deadline : 13th October 2012

==> Sleakid vs Siddoggg

~* Deadline : 14th October 2012

Goodluck !
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by mikuz(m): 7:51am On Oct 11, 2012
Lets do it this way :
This battle . . .
safarigirl: Valiant bout to get killed/n1gga write(right) your will/everything to Safari, who spits so ill/ma rhymes kinda heavy, ain't never distilled/punchlines that'll knock you out like gloves of steel/ Safari makes Valiant irrelevant, that's the news/worked hard to get where I am, paid my dues/Safari's fresh off the market, Valiant's rhymes reused/I'm an all night party, you a one-minute dude/when it's time to make money, yo!that's ma cue/while Valiant jerk1ng-off to pics of Snoop in the nud3/you an uptown b1tch, i'm your p1mp in the hood/word round the streets, Valiant gives head good/I'm a crowd pleaser,all you get is booed/I'm the bonfire, and you just dead wood/flows so tight like virgin p*ssy, yours got banged and used/Safari reigns supreme, Valiant lives in servitude//**feels like the worst sh1t I ever dropped**

Airmark, I'm jes joking around, no hard feelings wink
Valiantvaliant: Wadup NL. . .
a little sumtin 4 safari.
This is my 'revelation' but unlike the Bible it aint my end/
as a matter of fact it's the beginning my friend//
so if sleakid is sleak, and siddoggg is sidd, then safari is supposed to be saf[e] but she aint cuz am 'at her keen'(attacking)/
so if safari wanna 4uck with me she better get protection remember u aint safe get security cuz am hacking//
chicks hate it when i talk about this so let me tease my 'date'/
Safari dnt be in such a hurry you've got to check your wait(weight)//
F.Y.I i am more accustomed to computer than mosquito bites(bytes)/
thats why rap is like my jean(gene) cuz it fits me quite alright//
Guys dine with their chicks in 5-star/
No p i'll diss you in a different place, believe me 6-star(sister) //
while your at it dnt eat with your hands it aint no manner(manna)/
just trying to teach you morals and word play like am your gran[d]ma(grammer)//
if you wanna make it up to me am giving you a chance/
i am throwing a 'ball' but it isn't in the stadium you're invited to the dance//
<PEACE>

6. Flow - Draw

Valiant coulda scaled through if only he fused used more punches,blending it with his promising pun skills. Even though the grandma wordie was over forced.

Anyways

N.B.T Semi Finals

==> Sleakid vs Siddoggg

Goodluck !
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 8:00am On Oct 11, 2012
lol wat abt the points ish...
Wait each glad dat wins in tha group is going fah finals are haw many times we to brawl each other b4 going fah finals..
Jez asking
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Valiantvaliant(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
mikuz: Lets do it this way :
This battle . . .

6. Flow - Draw

Anyways

N.B.T Semi Finals

==> Sleakid vs Siddoggg

Goodluck !
BULL S.HIT! (x12)
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by khimwhyte(f): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2012
sleakid and siddogg are scared of each other or what..
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2012
Leggo

Just like her name, safari on long hike(iyke) to the lion’s den/
like muttalab movin to d states from country called..... yemen/
I fly in private jet, you attracted shameful ‘’booing’’ (boeing)/
Why are u winking?, u dirty slut am not here for wooing(who in)/
Christ Jesus, we know he’s our lord and our saviour/
Safarigirl, a rapper? she looks more like a tailor/
Showing aprons (ape runs), she keeps beggin, ‘’Lemme be slave in ya whole clan’’/
I laughed, she stinks, not worth movin close to my gate man/
Millions feet above sea level, niggas envy ma epic flight/
Safari losing out, still battling...... stage fright/
Like in golf(engulf), ma effort dumped her in a hole, what it do?/
I spit, R-I-P on ya verse, ya Rap-Is-Poo/
Ma flows drag ya on da lawn, am ya tormentor(tour mentor)/
You should be behind bars,ya disgracing rap music sector/
Asked you to go on board, you mofo lookin for writing board/
Fams don’t be surprised, safari's skeleton in ma cupboard/

Airmark

1 Like

Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by khimwhyte(f): 9:02am On Oct 14, 2012
airmark: Leggo

Just like her name, safari on long hike(iyke) to the lion’s den/
like muttalab movin to d states from country called..... yemen/
I fly in private jet, you attracted shameful ‘’booing’’ (boeing)/
Why are u winking?, u dirty slut am not here for wooing(who in)/
Christ Jesus, we know he’s our lord and our saviour/
Safarigirl, a rapper? she looks more like a tailor/
Showing aprons (ape runs), she keeps beggin, ‘’Lemme be slave in ya whole clan’’/
I laughed, she stinks, not worth movin close to my gate man/
Millions feet above sea level, niggas envy ma epic flight/
Safari losing out, still battling...... stage fright/
Like in golf(engulf), ma effort dumped her in a hole, what it do?/
I spit, R-I-P on ya verse, ya Rap-Is-Poo/
Ma flows drag ya on da lawn, am ya tormentor(tour mentor)/
You should be behind bars,ya disgracing rap music sector/
Asked you to go on board, you mofo lookin for writing board/
Fams don’t be surprised, safari's skeleton in ma cupboard/

Airmark

Dope
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2012
a sick vet sparrin wit a brother
Case anyone dies, a
ghostwriter is wat the coffin will say..
Yoh SIDDOGGG check diss..
Leggo
Diz geek cnt help, buh feel ssexual wen talkin bout d "MIC"(mike) so i'l be quick to make him count his "loss" lyk speakers-of-a-parliament//
step ima my shoes? I'l hav his body wrecked plus his "soul" leavin d ghost walk barefooted.. if he ever drop'd a "post", it must be stickers-of-diz-tournament//
Wack-lines aint tall-or-rated(tolerated).. Lyk sshit, dey toilet-rated.. we only git to see diz m0fo start wit a "line" wen he's tryna take on a "race" lyk one hell-of-a-negro//
Smack-spines.. Yhu knw am adult-rated cos dis flaws "above-a-teen"(above eighteen).. I'l hav diz "thing" shot so u bbitches feel d smell-of-a-hero//
"write" beef yhu feel cos trash is what he "left" of it.. And dey say life's a "bbitch".. cos we've always seen d geek played-in-tha-sand//
thus, i knw yhu swagger JACK.. No wonder u've "BEANSTALKING" (been stalkinq).. ima take off "MAH SHIRT"(machette) and hav ya head slayed-for-a-grand//
Dont hate.. Am "burning" yhu to hav mo' "bread" dan agege. Yhu know in diss battle, "diss counts" lyk removal of 50-cent.. And i aint talkin-G-unit//
Plus i "bank" on rap and yhu can hav a "check".. We culdnt av u spittin cold even if u've been sucking-Split-unit//
i'l hav diz fool-split into "tripple-H".. Actin lyk he's "RAW" buh lyk his mouth was replaced wid cow-as§, all we hear is bull-sshit//
Did i hear him say he's d best? I'l also hav d geek "flattered" lyk "pasted promo" .. If he's tryna take d lead i'l have him be"headed" before the fool-quit//
Its shots to a brother.. Forgive me Lord. I culd kill fah anytin so wen i wreck his "system", i'l prolly work on tha right MENU just to become an ICON//
Plus wen i say mom's late.. Means she didnt arrive on NL early.. So haw diz nucca gon "murder" me.. i'l cut his neck and hav his head "bounce" lyk nokia game... Call it dry-fun//
I still dey fah the buildin, wey "MY-CROPHONE", NO BE YOUR-CROPHONE..
Claim say u own NL, if my heavy punches land fah ya "sight" be the only way yhu fit possess blind-man-institution//
MY RAIN(REIGN) FOR DIS TOURNAMENT dey UNENDING LyK OBJ's Third term.. Plus i dey git more fans than "a.c". Yhu no fit "W"in me even if u possess 'double "V"' fah diz Kind-of-Competition/
NO HOM0 BUH "the-game" needs me.. EVEN YA PSP NEED ME.. ONLY THING YHU GITTIN IS "SEGA" COS U'L END UP BEING "CONSOLED"// digg..
YHU ALREADY "LOST" LYK U HAD DEEP EMOTIONS FOR MY LYRICS.. AND YHU SAY U BRAWL TIGHT.. HAW COME YHU AINT WINNING DISS, YHU NEED NOT TO BE TOLD//
One
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
safari why didnt yhu show up...
One
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by siddoggg(m): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2012
NoT ReAdY FoR tHiZ tHoU!

FrEeStYLe DizZ @ sLEaKiD!

LeGGO»»»

SuRE.....

Ur lines won't attract us evn if they wer polarized/watch my jabs 'educate' him til d 'scholar'-dies!/•|
U allowed 2raise ya collar-hi/bt if u cross d borderline/ahl lv a double slash across S,dollar-sign!/||*$*••

F ya stupid-conquests/no1's callin-da-con-best/cz he'l nt 'flow dope' evn in a lickweed-contest!/•|
Ahl hv ya cheap-chick-undressed/+we know am solid,-dont-test/or ya brain'l 'litter' yl ah check ya liquid-contents!/*litre*••||

M bringin-da-doom/2dis droolin-baboon/hu's already lookin-marooned/bt u gon sweat lyk boobies-at-noon/|•
No nid schoolin-da-goon!/cz afta shootin-da-nukes/ahl make a 'clean sweep' wifout usin-ah-broom!/||••

Am deletin-d-wack-dullard/who written or spittin-lacksluster/|•*lacks luster*......
And if d wack-musters/some courage 2 burst-proper/ahl 'pass over' him lyk repeating-d-last-supper/||••

M spitting deep words...no linguistics/since he's 'a thin'-weak-dick/watch me hit-sleakid/|•*a teen*.....
wif dis-big-sticks!/....he claims 'undaground' n brings-weak-shit/yeah,ahl gladly lay him 6-feet-deep!/||••

Aint nufin he gon-do/mayb 'back' out or 'front'-too/bt sure,wen my slugs-ooze/ahl pretend d poor-dude/|•.....
Feeds on burnt-food/...n grows on decayin matter crumbles/jst 2 leave him dead unda a 'mushroom'/||••

Heard u wanted-to-quit/bt now,uv bn granted-to-spit/but we c wat u brot was goddamned-stupid/|•.....
N dats a shame-truly/u just a framed-mooli/ul only b 'tithe' wen u equal one-tenth-of-'seed'/||*sid*tight*••

U got battered-wif-slaps/run n go gather-ya-gang/at d end u lost,bagger-plz-scram/|•
Here wat matters-is-stans/shhhh,u just stammer-in-rap/u lost!if u got any 'issues',take it 2d 'magazine-stand'!/||••

#aM OuT!#t
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2012
grin grin grin Somebodi don die. Mikuz, the finalists don show.
@ Khimwhite, big ups.
@ Safari, hope ya doin good? You killed the fun for not showing. Miss ya
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by khimwhyte(f): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2012
Sleakid and siddogg. No wonder u guys have been avoiding this brawl. This is a really dope battle. Judge is in trouble
Khimkiller
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by khimwhyte(f): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2012
airmark: grin grin grin Somebodi don die. Mikuz, the finalists don show.
@ Khimwhite, big ups.
The sky must be large.
This niggas are sick like tryna puzzle their names.
D0pest battle in the tourney so far.
khimkiller.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2012
^^^ Yeah they had a lot of time to bring those verses out.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by khimwhyte(f): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2012
airmark: ^^^ Yeah they had a lot of time to bring those verses out.
Beem reading their posts. they havent been doing bad anyways.
KHimkiller
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2012
airmark case yhu havent found diz thread, just click here.. Ah must settle all mah scores wid mah haters..
Or yhu scared?
www.nairaland.com/1009705/nairaland-rap-battles-real-call @airmark.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2012
Ya thinking ya cant make it to da final here? grin grin grin
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2012
Dayyum! I missed it? Thought Mikuz changed the thread, the thread I saw was a new page and my service has been hopelessly down for three days......mtcheewww, so pissed right now.......

https://www.nairaland.com/1009705/nairaland-rap-battles-real-call. That's the thread I thought was this, cos well....
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
So Safari didn't show on the closing date/that just mean airmark got some voodoo or some real good fate/see I flow so good, that don't mean you should hate/ma lines may be fishy, but they'll always be bait/it's my time to shine, other players can wait/rhymes so dope, got fellas thinking I smoke/never miss the beat, while other rappers choke/intoxicating, so I got you high like coc/don't got me on your facebook, but I'll always poke/I don't crack jokes, but I'm leaving dudes in stitches/might not be a p1mp, but I got many b1tches/cooking up ill beats, so I'm always in the kitchen/...strike! touchdown, got this on a lockdown/step up to me, and Imma have you gunned down/...............can't believe I misssed that, sorry it's not up to 16 lines, just really...really pissed.

Airmark's one lucky bast*rd, Imma get you wink
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 12:26am On Oct 15, 2012
Hmnnnnnn, sorry dearie. I was also suprised you could nt turn up. No voodoo.
I was seachin for you like my first love, but you left me alone. Thank God i found u. wink
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2012
^^^^Yeah right!
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 9:48am On Oct 15, 2012
airmark, dunno why u find it big to accept mah c/o. Am nat ddope anyways so why dont u just accept any beat me once and fah all huh...
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Thawarplay(m): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2012
Can i vote?
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2012
grin grin grin Ya funny dude. Ya callin out is like Soldierboy callin Jay Z out. I murked ya in da cypher thread, there is no 2nd chance in ma dictionary. I expected you in the final here, but it seems you also know ya outta final stage. Sorry bro. I stay fly, no comin down.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 11:18am On Oct 15, 2012
airmark: grin grin grin Ya funny dude. Ya callin out is like Soldierboy callin Jay Z out. I murked ya in da cypher thread, there is no 2nd chance in ma dictionary. I expected you in the final here, but it seems you also know ya outta final stage. Sorry bro. I stay fly, no comin down.
Lol u in finals without brawlin anybady and ur happy..
Mikuz himslef is another bbitch anyways fah lettin diz happen..
Meanwhile ah swear mah wackest ish will still murd ya dopest..
Noo be my mouth...
If sidd murd me sef i aint suprtised..
2010, sidd brought me into the rap-game.. Check..
Dats while i never wanted to brawl my boss.
Fool yhu knw natin so shut da eff up..
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by khimwhyte(f): 11:29am On Oct 15, 2012
sleakid:
Noo be my mouth...
I see. No wonder yhu and sidd rap alike.
Airmark to prove u aint scared of sleakid, why dont u just accept his c/o?
Instead of prolonging this shit.
Khimkiller.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Thawarplay(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2012
sleakid:
Noo be my mouth...

Lol Personals!

Dont worry. . . . .if siddog win the tourney he wont take the trophy outta here cos i'll kill him
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
Tha warplay:

Lol Personals!

[center]Dont worry. . . . .if siddog win the tourney it wont take the trophy outta here cos i'll kill him[/center]
Lol same way ah wanna murd ya mentor airmark.. Can yhu helpp me beg him to accept mah c/o?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16)

Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 / Tag Team Championship / Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.