Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament - Rap Battles (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament (18682 Views)

** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2012
Una dey mind airmark? Dude's just pushing buttons. He's the only one who hasn't had to battle anyone, so he's in a position to poke fun.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2012
safarigirl: Una dey mind airmark? Dude's just pushing buttons. He's the only one who hasn't had to battle anyone, so he's in a position to poke fun.
Word..
Dont mind the fool dats gittin free points..
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2012
siddoggg: AiRmArK,wAtZ WiF d BiCKErinG?aH waZ inDiZposED tHrUouT YeSteRdAY!.......oR dO U finK aonT hAvE otHeR FinGz DoinG aSidEZ teXt-BaTtLinG?.......sMH 4U sHa!

I know ya bigdawg, hope u have recovered. Quick recovery, homie. I dont live ma entire life online too. Just here to catch some fun.Be careful the way ya shake ya head as ya just recoverin. In december i will try to meet ya, safari and some other nairaland buddies.

sleakid:
After all dat freestyles sshit u dropped awta boredom wasnt ya brawl.. Meanin u dint show up too

Now i know better, u mofos know nothin abt rap battle. May be u have another orientation abt it in nigeria.
If you dont know, Rap battle may take most times a freestyle, battlin emcees with focus on boastful lines and self-glorifying rhymes about one's proficiency or level of success, accompanied by verbal insults hurled at the other rapper directly or subliminally.rappers may go as far as researching the dirty past of an opponent in order to dig up some self-injuring facts. These are then incorporated into the rhymes to downgrade the opposing party. You can go on youtube to see rappers battling on the streets in Texas, Newyork,etc. Most of them use punchlines garnered just at that moment. I don't blame ya coz u a newbie. Check that ma freestyle ish again after i have re-orientated ya now, and tell me if i did nt show up. S.O.A.B.

safarigirl: Una dey mind airmark? Dude's just pushing buttons. He's the only one who hasn't had to battle anyone, so he's in a position to poke fun.

Hahaha, Safari why now? So you have teamed up with allied forces? My gurl is against me. Time to leave this thread in usain bolt speed. grin
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2012
ahahahaha retard.... Make judge talk, ah no git ya time...
Besides dat sshit u called freestyle was ya best..
Meaning wen ur seriuz.. Its more of comedy.
Ur a clown
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2012
Valiant bout to get killed/n1gga write(right) your will/everything to Safari, who spits so ill/ma rhymes kinda heavy, ain't never distilled/punchlines that'll knock you out like gloves of steel/ Safari makes Valiant irrelevant, that's the news/worked hard to get where I am, paid my dues/Safari's fresh off the market, Valiant's rhymes reused/I'm an all night party, you a one-minute dude/when it's time to make money, yo!that's ma cue/while Valiant jerk1ng-off to pics of Snoop in the nud3/you an uptown b1tch, i'm your p1mp in the hood/word round the streets, Valiant gives head good/I'm a crowd pleaser,all you get is booed/I'm the bonfire, and you just dead wood/flows so tight like virgin p*ssy, yours got banged and used/Safari reigns supreme, Valiant lives in servitude//**feels like the worst sh1t I ever dropped**

Airmark, I'm jes joking around, no hard feelings wink
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Valiantvaliant(m): 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2012
Wadup NL. . .
a little sumtin 4 safari.
This is my 'revelation' but unlike the Bible it aint my end/
as a matter of fact it's the beginning my friend//
so if sleakid is sleak, and siddoggg is sidd, then safari is supposed to be saf[e] but she aint cuz am 'at her keen'(attacking)/
so if safari wanna 4uck with me she better get protection remember u aint safe get security cuz am hacking//
chicks hate it when i talk about this so let me tease my 'date'/
Safari dnt be in such a hurry you've got to check your wait(weight)//
Now that you've got the ample opportunity to 'beef' me/
just take it easy in the process we dnt want you getting fat or h.orny//
F.Y.I i am more accustomed to computer than mosquito bites(bytes)/
thats why rap is like my jean(gene) cuz it fits me quite alright//
Guys dine with their chicks in 5-star/
No p i'll diss you in a different place, believe me 6-star(sister) //
while your at it dnt eat with your hands it aint no manner(manna)/
just trying to teach you morals and word play like am your gran[d]ma(grammer)//
if you wanna make it up to me am giving you a chance/
i am throwing a 'ball' but it isn't in the stadium you're invited to the dance//
<PEACE>
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by nosagold(m): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2012
Where are the judges nah
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2012
safari and valiant.. Ddope ish.. Valiant yhu gat pretty sick wordies.... Safari nice rhymes arrangement..
One..
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by nosagold(m): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2012
Safarigirl is the only girl doing this rap sh*t here man I dey hail oh... Respect
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
wadup mikuz.. u effing stoppin tha tourney
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
you dey mind am? the thing tire me sef
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
safarigirl: you dey mind am? the thing tire me sef
word
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by dj5naira(m): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
airmark:

Now i know better, u mofos know nothin abt rap battle. May be u have another orientation abt it in nigeria.
If you dont know, Rap battle may take most times a freestyle, battlin emcees with focus on boastful lines and self-glorifying rhymes about one's proficiency or level of success, accompanied by verbal insults hurled at the other rapper directly or subliminally.rappers may go as far as researching the dirty past of an opponent in order to dig up some self-injuring facts. These are then incorporated into the rhymes to downgrade the opposing party. You can go on youtube to see rappers battling on the streets in Texas, Newyork,etc. Most of them use punchlines garnered just at that moment. I don't blame ya coz u a newbie. Check that ma freestyle ish again after i have re-orientated ya now, and tell me if i did nt show up. S.O.A.B.

Culled from http://aarm-faye..com/2006/06/rap-music.html?m=1Article titled - The Elements of Speech : Rap Music.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
dj5naira: Culled from http://aarm-faye..com/2006/06/rap-music.html?m=1Article titled - The Element of Speech : Rap Music.
Jesus wetin dey worry diz newbies na... yhu done stealing lines, naw its ordinary speech... somehaw we gat a lot of fakes here.. worst part is dat dey wack.......
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
dj5naira: Culled from http://aarm-faye..com/2006/06/rap-music.html?m=1Article titled - The Elements of Speech : Rap Music.

..... and ya point was? I expected you to debunk the statement.You even helped me to butress and officially confirm my point that rap battle is truely bout freestyle which was unknown to sleakid. U be real 5naira dj. Kudos. grin

sleakid:
Jesus wetin dey worry diz newbies na... yhu done stealing lines, naw its ordinary speech... somehaw we gat a lot of fakes here.. worst part is dat dey wack.......

Mumu, see ya foul-smelling mouth. Now ya china phone no get flat battery. Na when to battle ya superiors, ya china phone battery go dey flat like ya flat head. You felt my supreme punch lines and thinking i stole them. You and 5naira dj should research on them if you are jobless and quote where they were copied from. The fact still remains you did nt know rap battle is about freestyle, you should thank me for enlightening you. You are one of those who bastardise this game.

My 2cents, moroooonn.
S.on O.f a Biiitch
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
airmark:

..... and ya point was? I expected you to debunk the statement.You even helped me to butress and officially confirm my point that rap battle is truely bout freestyle which was unknown to sleakid. U be real 5naira dj. Kudos. grin

Mumu, see ya foul-smelling mouth. Now ya china phone no get flat battery. Na when to battle ya superiors, ya china phone battery go dey flat like ya flat head. You felt my supreme punch lines and thinking i stole them. You and 5naira dj should research on them if you are jobless and quote where they were copied from. The fact still remains you did nt know rap battle is about freestyle, you should thank me for enlightening you. You are one of those who bastardise this game.

My 2cents, moroooonn.
S.on O.f a Biiitch
Guy u should be ashamed of yaself.. Meanwhile i've officially called yhu out for a battle. Go and accept... Bbastard.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
safarigirl: Valiant bout to get killed/n1gga write(right) your will/everything to Safari, who spits so ill/ma rhymes kinda heavy, ain't never distilled/punchlines that'll knock you out like gloves of steel/ Safari makes Valiant irrelevant, that's the news/worked hard to get where I am, paid my dues/Safari's fresh off the market, Valiant's rhymes reused/I'm an all night party, you a one-minute dude/when it's time to make money, yo!that's ma cue/while Valiant jerk1ng-off to pics of Snoop in the nud3/you an uptown b1tch, i'm your p1mp in the hood/word round the streets, Valiant gives head good/I'm a crowd pleaser,all you get is booed/I'm the bonfire, and you just dead wood/flows so tight like virgin p*ssy, yours got banged and used/Safari reigns supreme, Valiant lives in servitude//**feels like the worst sh1t I ever dropped**

Airmark, I'm jes joking around, no hard feelings wink

Yes dearie. You tried on this ish. Your creativity and rhymes are good. You even better than that flat batterry boy. grin
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
sleakid:
Guy u should be ashamed of yaself.. Meanwhile i've officially called yhu out for a battle. Go and accept... Bbastard.

grin grin grin grin You called me out? You are out of ya mind. I have nailed ya coffin in the other thread. D!ckhead
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
airmark:

grin grin grin grin You called me out? You are out of ya mind. I have nailed ya coffin in the other thread. D!ckhead
Which thread? Stop being childish..
Yo mikuz.. Check tha call out thread and fix date fah sleak vs airmark....
do tha necessary things mike..
Letts settles diss once and fah all..
If tha arguement still persists.. We go on vocals.
One..
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by mikuz(m): 12:12am On Oct 10, 2012
Guys im sorry i had to take a break. The killings that transpired in my alma mater got into me. Lets continue this on friday please.

Meanwhile Airmark is in the final.
Siddoggg has to battle Sleakid to determine who joins Airmark in the final.

Prep your verses and drop on friday before 5pm.
Thanks.

R.i.p
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by dj5naira(m): 4:36am On Oct 10, 2012
airmark:

I expected you to debunk the statement.

Your wish
Elements & Style:
Braggadocio is the crux of battle rap.
Battle emcees focus on boastful lines and self-glorifying rhymes about one's proficiency or level of success, accompanied by verbal insults hurled at the other party directly or subliminally.
Battle rappers often go as far as
researching the dirty past of an opponent in order to dig up some self-injuring facts.
These are then incorporated into the rhymes to downgrade the opposing party.
...is my command.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by dj5naira(m): 4:46am On Oct 10, 2012
airmark:

..... and ya point was?

Those excerpt were not yours.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2012
mikuz: Guys im sorry i had to take a break. The killings that transpired in my alma mater got into me. Lets continue this on friday please.

R.i.p

Sorry bro, accept ma heart-felt sympathy.

mikuz:
Meanwhile Airmark is in the final.
Siddoggg has to battle Sleakid to determine who joins Airmark in the final.

Prep your verses and drop on friday before 5pm.
Thanks.

R.i.p

Siddoggg will definitely walk-over that unfortunate kid/
He will bury him as if planting a maize seed/
The only option is to beg siddogg not to make him bleed/
''My battery was flat'', aint gonna take those lies ya feed/
Sleakid in final? thatz a tragedy real heads wont like to read/

dj5naira: Those excerpt were not yours.
The most important thing was, i have passed the message across to those who did nt know what rap battle was. You can now go back to your studio, 5naira dj. grin
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by dj5naira(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2012
airmark:
The most important thing was, i have passed the message across to those who did nt know what rap battle was. You can now go back to your studio, 5naira dj. grin
Who knows if he actually siphoned this : )
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
^^^^You need my attention and have given you. It seems u are sleakid's brother. Only that your neck is longer. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
lwkmd... Dis guy na clown... U got to finals without any brawl.. Wack niqquh
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by dj5naira(m): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
airmark: ^^^^You need my attention and have given you. It seems u are sleakid's brother. Only that your neck is longer. grin grin grin grin
...and this too : )
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by siddoggg(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
HERE'z mY CandiD OpiNiOn oN DiZ.......aH INiTiaLLy tHoT 2 GLAdZ wERE SupPOseD to qUaLiFY FroM EaCH GRouP!......aLL SaiD n DonE,aH FinK MiKuZ SHouLd RE-arRanGE D Set uP CoZ BatTLinG sLEaKiD WiLL bE ABSuRB SinCE We'V BoF QUaLiFieD!itZ EitHeR U FinD AnotheR gLaD fRoM hiZ GRoUP oR BrawLz SaFariGirL CoZ aH finK shE'S donE ENoF tO bE iN D sEmI-FinaLz!

#pEaCE#

#AM outtiE!# wink
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
siddoggg: HERE'z mY CandiD OpiNiOn oN DiZ.......aH INiTiaLLy tHoT 2 GLAdZ wERE SupPOseD to qUaLiFY FroM EaCH GRouP!......aLL SaiD n DonE,aH FinK MiKuZ SHouLd RE-arRanGE D Set uP CoZ BatTLinG sLEaKiD WiLL bE ABSuRB SinCE We'V BoF QUaLiFieD!itZ EitHeR U FinD AnotheR gLaD fRoM hiZ GRoUP oR BrawLz SaFariGirL CoZ aH finK shE'S donE ENoF tO bE iN D sEmI-FinaLz!

#pEaCE#

#AM outtiE!# wink
Sidd word..
Yo mike i dont just digg yhu..
We moving to finals without semi-final...
Its impossicant brawling sidd i must say..
Re-arrange ya ish
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Valiantvaliant(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
Bullshit
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
siddoggg: HERE'z mY CandiD OpiNiOn oN DiZ.......aH INiTiaLLy tHoT 2 GLAdZ wERE SupPOseD to qUaLiFY FroM EaCH GRouP!......aLL SaiD n DonE,aH FinK MiKuZ SHouLd RE-arRanGE D Set uP CoZ BatTLinG sLEaKiD WiLL bE ABSuRB SinCE We'V BoF QUaLiFieD!itZ EitHeR U FinD AnotheR gLaD fRoM hiZ GRoUP oR BrawLz SaFariGirL CoZ aH finK shE'S donE ENoF tO bE iN D sEmI-FinaLz!

#pEaCE#

#AM outtiE!# wink

To say da least you fall ma hand. Are u afraid of that kid? Do the needful by murkin that mofo joor and meet me at da rap jungle.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
sleakid:
Sidd word..
Yo mike i dont just digg yhu..
We moving to finals without semi-final...
Its impossicant brawling sidd i must say..
Re-arrange ya ish

If Sidd does nt drop his verse, you wont do too.
If Sidd was nt against mikuz arrangement, you would nt have written this.

Is your brain suffering from propagation delay? If both of u wont compete on friday, mikuz should let safari and valiant battle and see who goes to final. Lily-livered rappers full this tournament.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16)

Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 / Tag Team Championship / Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.