Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament - Rap Battles (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament (18677 Views)

** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2012
lol doz 2 bastardos nogo ever show up
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2012
*clears throat to judge the sub contest between jmax and nosa*IN SIMON COWELL'S VOICE*Jmax, honestly dude, there was nothing 'woah!' bout your lines, quite average, and in truth, the line 'carry like Mariah' is the cheesiest I have ever heard, and makes no sense, wordplay is really not necessary, so there's no need to force it. @Nosa, your come back, though impressive, is the worst you've dropped since you got here. First, sanitary pad does not stop flows, it contains it. Secondly, 'Carey', and 'WARRI' do not rhyme, I know you meant 'worry', they still don't rhyme, basic oral English, now if you had dropped something that went *girls wanna touch ma body, like Mariah Carey/but I'm a player, so I'm wary** it would have rhymed better, this brings us back to the arguement that, wordplay may be cool, but it shouldn't affect your rhymes or flows. Final verdict: Over to Mikuz. *SIMON EXITS THREAD*
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by mikuz(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2012
sleakid: lol doz 2 bastardos nogo ever show up
lwkmd
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by jmaxettah(m): 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2012
safarigirl: *clears throat to judge the sub contest between jmax and nosa*IN SIMON COWELL'S VOICE*Jmax, honestly dude, there was nothing 'woah!' bout your lines, quite average, and in truth, the line 'carry like Mariah' is the cheesiest I have ever heard, and makes no sense, wordplay is really not necessary, so there's no need to force it. @Nosa, your come back, though impressive, is the worst you've dropped since you got here. First, sanitary pad does not stop flows, it contains it. Secondly, 'Carey', and 'WARRI' do not rhyme, I know you meant 'worry', they still don't rhyme, basic oral English, now if you had dropped something that went *girls wanna touch ma body, like Mariah Carey/but I'm a player, so I'm wary** it would have rhymed better, this brings us back to the arguement that, wordplay may be cool, but it shouldn't affect your rhymes or flows. Final verdict: Over to Mikuz. *SIMON EXITS THREAD*
another try, tanx for the correcton+ ama go another round
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
@Jmax, cool, me's waiting. Na so airmark just get free pass, chai!
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2012
Just a filler, to relieve boredome/
A freestyle from ......velodrome/
Coz of mikuz(meek ooze), i had to sign up/
Coz of ma pedigree, ma opponents could n't turn up/
Battlin imaginary opponents makes one look like a mad dog(maddawg)/
The only threat here is no one but Siddoggg/
Challenge from a newbie,sleakid, i dont wanna refuse/
But what about those accusing me of child abuse?/
Maddawg gat pestles in supplies, he cant still... pound me/
Da realest among all MCs, no one here can withstand me/
Haters set b.ooby trap for me, i escaped in ma private jet/
Models lurk around me, i make their guys pant with massive sweat/
If ya bring beef to airmark, is like taking coals to newcastle/
Niggis braggin to airmark, they at bottom of rap league table/
Ma boo is now gettin Hot, smacking a.zz on ma mind/
Wanna see me? Homies, come to texas, thatz where we grind/

Airmark
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
looooooooooool.. retardd
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by mikuz(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2012
airmark: Just a filler, to relieve boredome/
A freestyle from ......velodrome/
Coz of mikuz(meek ooze), i had to sign up/
Coz of ma pedigree, ma opponents could n't turn up/
Battlin imaginary opponents makes one look like a mad dog(maddawg)/
The only threat here is no one but Siddoggg/
Challenge from a newbie,sleakid, i dont wanna refuse/
But what about those accusing me of child abuse?/
Maddawg gat pestles in supplies, he cant still... pound me/
Da realest among all MCs, no one here can withstand me/
Haters set b.ooby trap for me, i escaped in ma private jet/
Models lurk around me, i make their guys pant with massive sweat/
If ya bring beef to airmark, is like taking coals to newcastle/
Niggis braggin to airmark, they at bottom of rap league table/
Ma boo is now gettin Hot, smacking a.zz on ma mind/
Wanna see me? Homies, come to texas, thatz where we grind/

Airmark

so you are this good.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by jmaxettah(m): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2012
Reply to nosa gold

I came back with a bomb, my lines are bokoharamic
Harder than granite so close to ceramics
I knw ur broke,listen to my lyrics and u might get paid $
My flows aint a dick buh u might get laid (bleeped)
U disgust me talking abt 'shit' in ur anus
U aint a plus to nairaland, ur repulsive like a minus -
Rapducationaly, u need a teacher
U can't flow, ur like iced block in the freezer
Yea am doin u a favour cos am here to teach ya
My swag is a mountain....u have never been to a cave
My flow's a fountain....am sure to make it rain
My punchline injects and drains the blood outta ur vains
Ama leave ur body autotuned like t pain
Have been wating for diss, its been a while
My bars are gonna drown u in the river nile
Killing rappers in this zone like am the prince of persia
The game needs change and am the f# cashier

Am kinda hungry I need some chocolate
Lyrically fresh, so clean and immaculate
Nairaland about to blow, wack rappers please evaquate
My flows numerical, no need to calculate
Am independent, I ball without fear
U multiply my lines and u only get a pair (double)
Dats times two for those who are not mathematically aware
I dnt battle elders cos dem freaking very old
I throw my punchlines to ur face and ur nose a bleed gold (nosa gold)

No hard feelings boy, I jst wanted to repply you
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by jmaxettah(m): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2012
Reply to nosa gold

I came back with a bomb, my lines are bokoharamic
Harder than granite so close to ceramics
I knw ur broke,listen to my lyrics and u might get paid $
My flows aint a dick buh u might get laid (bleeped)
U disgust me talking abt 'shit' in ur anus
U aint a plus to nairaland, ur repulsive like a minus -
Rapducationaly, u need a teacher
U can't flow, ur like iced block in the freezer
Yea am doin u a favour cos am here to teach ya
My swag is a mountain....u have never been to a cave
My flow's a fountain....am sure to make it rain
My punchline injects and drains the blood outta ur vains
Ama leave ur body autotuned like t pain
Have been wating for diss, its been a while
My bars are gonna drown u in the river nile
Killing rappers in this zone like am the prince of persia

Am kinda hungry I need some chocolate
Lyrically fresh, so clean and immaculate
Nairaland about to blow, wack rappers please evaquate
My flows numerical, no need to calculate
Am independent, I ball without fear
U multiply my lines and u only get a pair (double)
Dats times two for those who are not mathematically aware
I dnt battle elders cos dem freaking very old
I throw my punchlines to ur face and ur nose a bleed gold (nosa gold)

No hard feelings boy, I jst wanted to repply you
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 4:20am On Oct 04, 2012
is it a call out?
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by nosagold(m): 5:02am On Oct 04, 2012
I ain't no vegetarian just the guy u don't wanna beef/
I'm celibate in the head don't give a F*CK what u think/
That boy so gifted got u think it was christmas/
Hoping that things work out like they on some fitness/
I ain't the dude u should F*CK WITH I ain't d*ck/
That's why I put "pills in your mouth" to make you "spit sick"
Don't let me get ma BLIND RAGE/
I make you look like "stevie wonder when he is pissed off" so pay me respect even if its your entire wage/
B*tch u running your mouth still u be spitting lame/
That's why u should get a memory card and tell pple nosa is here to save this game/
U biting lines from drake still your name won't make the headlines/
I put junkie rappers like u to rest with no cause for alarm like its bedtime/
U broke nigga something like a wine glass/
All I need is one mic to kill ya cuz pple say I rhyme like nas/

Nosa
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by nosagold(m): 5:09am On Oct 04, 2012

That's a line from drake- successful...

2 Likes

Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by jmaxettah(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
nosa gold: I ain't no vegetarian just the guy u don't wanna beef/
I'm celibate in the head don't give a F*CK what u think/
That boy so gifted got u think it was christmas/
Hoping that things work out like they on some fitness/
That's why I put "pills in your mouth"
Don't let me get ma BLIND RAGE/
I make you look like "stevie wonder when he is pissed off" so pay me respect even if its your entire wage/
B*tch u running your mouth still u be spitting lame/
That's why u should get a memory card and tell pple nosa is here to save this game/
All I need is one mic to kill ya cuz pple say I rhyme like nas/

Nosa
lol all ur lines are meaningless, ur adding wrong words
* nas is not that much of a rapper that rhymes, he only throws good punchlines
Wackster....lmfao
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by nosagold(m): 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
jmax ettah: lol all ur lines are meaningless, ur adding wrong words
* nas is not that much of a rapper that rhymes, he only throws good punchlines
Wackster....lmfao

Dude u are so dumb! Nas has a song title "one mic" u idiot...
Hehehe u are just a rap joke dude. There are many other professions for u not rap... Hahahah ode!
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by nosagold(m): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
[b][/b]Am kinda hungry I need some chocolate

Who still raps like this?
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by jmaxettah(m): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2012
smiley cheesy :
looser ;[quote][/quote]D
Ur too wack to be a rapper go into palmoil business or CD selling (nas and drake cd's)
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by siddoggg(m): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2012
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL :DLOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by nosagold(m): 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
jmax ettah: smiley cheesy :
looser grin
Ur too wack to be a rapper go into palmoil business or CD selling (nas and drake cd's)

Big fool, from the lines u drop we can see how dumb u are in school. Biting lines from drake... Its people like u dat disgrace nigeria in that "naija got talent show". U are so stupid dude, I've told u to try tire business... Mugu
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by jmaxettah(m): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2012
tongue cheesy

Wackster..lol
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2012
siddoggg: LOOOOOOOOOOOOL :DLOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Dawgg, murk that hunchback. grin grin grin
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Valiantvaliant(m): 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2012
Where sleak and his opponent. Am waiting Guys. . . . .
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by nosagold(m): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2012
Jmax has chased everyone away with his primary school rhymes... Lol
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2012
ffuck.... Atleast even airmark dint drop... Its only 2morrow brawlers dat are gittin points....
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
Valiantvaliant: Where sleak and his opponent. Am waiting Guys. . . . .

Dont mind the person, he was the one shoutin mofo, mofo..... in past threads. He has dried up, nothing to dish out again. Dumba.zz.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by jmaxettah(m): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2012
Wackster.....looser grin ;Dam glad I did
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Valiantvaliant(m): 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2012
@safari. Warming up for you girl!
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
airmark:

Dont mind the person, he was the one shoutin mofo, mofo..... in past threads. He has dried up, nothing to dish out again. Dumba.zz.
Fool i had flat battery all day... We still grindin. No be by insults..
After safari and valiant brawl tomorrow then we knw the real deal..
Am still waitin wen dey gon pair both of us..
I swear na only rhymes u go win..
Lwkmd
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ha! Sleak, wetin happen? Sid, wetin happen? Chai! See better people wey I been dey wait for..,@val, mehn, I haven't prepared @ all, I haven't even written squat the entire week, will see what I can do sha, mos def won't be my best.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2012
sleakid:
Fool i had flat battery all day... We still grindin. No be by insults..
After safari and valiant brawl tomorrow then we knw the real deal..
Am still waitin wen dey gon pair both of us..
I swear na only rhymes u go win..
Lwkmd

grin grin Broke-azz-nigga, Mr. Flat battery, tell another lie, have heard better ones.
This game has lost its steam because of fake mcs like you and non-existing judges named by mikuz. You and siddogg are supposed to be banned from this game. If you are a coward and without attitude, you cant cut it in rap. Deal with it.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2012
airmark:

grin grin Broke-azz-nigga, Mr. Flat battery, tell another lie, have heard better ones.
This game has lost its steam because of fake mcs like you and non-existing judges named by mikuz. You and siddogg are supposed to be banned from this game. If you are a coward and without attitude, you cant cut it in rap. Deal with it.
So wat? Dude i didnt show up u shuld be happy... After all dat freestyles sshit u dropped awta boredom wasnt ya brawl.. Meanin u dint show up too
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by siddoggg(m): 8:55am On Oct 06, 2012
AiRmArK,wAtZ WiF d BiCKErinG?aH waZ inDiZposED tHrUouT YeSteRdAY!.......oR dO U finK aonT hAvE otHeR FinGz DoinG aSidEZ teXt-BaTtLinG?.......sMH 4U sHa!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16)

Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 / Tag Team Championship / Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.