Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156689 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
samuel jude: do what?
watin concern you?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
eelbay: watin concern you?
God bless u jare!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lawconfessor(f): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2012
Yello....fellow Nlanders. U all(nick, dick & harry) re invited to my birthday party 2moro. 7pm it is. R.S.V.P..... Mak una no ask me hw old I'll be turning, 'cos am an ADULT
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by arewabee52(f): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2012
hello.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by JazzyJ(f): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2012
M new here. Not here to mingle. Juz to share experiences n to take advice wen in need <3
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by GentleNaaz(m): 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2012
Am newby abi na newbies. I opt in here 2 upgrade my knwledge on romance. Hope am in d rt place? Pls sumbody wlcum me in d house cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by tedcutie(f): 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2012
Hi everyone ,a tedcutie
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by flourishing(m): 3:22am On Oct 21, 2012
Happy sunday to you all. Like seriously i would really love to meet ladies. Be friends, go out get to know each other..........
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by soulmannie: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2012
mine is just a simple question! pls who has an idea of where i can get cheap hotels within the metropolis in abuja? 6k and below is wat i have?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MariaGoretti: 9:21am On Oct 21, 2012
To all newbies in the house, I say a warm welcome to you.....
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Harry616: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] cheesy
Good †̥ βε̲̣ here with ya'll ppz, I'm new here f☀̤̣̈̇r your information so better start hooking m̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥̲̣̣̥ up! You can ask †̥ know m̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥̲̣̣̥... I'm open †̥ chat anytime but not everytime as ℓ̊ can βε̲̣ seriously busy sometimes...

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ysbgbasky: 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
Am new in here. Happy Sunday to u all.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by blamelessone(m): 12:31am On Oct 22, 2012
hi everyone,am jjc here. Wanna b part of u 1daful pple :Dhi everyone,am jjc here. Wanna b part of u 1daful pple
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by jusplex(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2012
I don't understand how everytin,how you follow other people and set threads
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by phecs: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2012
Hi.am Nu here.welcome me Now or........
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2012
phecs: Hi.am Nu here.welcome me Now or........
Or wot? undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
JazzyJ: M new here. Not here to mingle. Juz to share experiences n to take advice wen in need <3
Can i see your pix? Welcome anyways smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by abiL(f): 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Can i see your pix? Welcome anyways smiley

LOL... See her picture? Why?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
abiL:

LOL... See her picture? Why?
General assessment na...i saw yours when you came in.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by abiL(f): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

General accessment na...i saw yours when you came in.

Hahaha.. Since when did you become an assessor? What if her face don't qualify for the assessment?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2012
abiL:

Hahaha.. Since when did you become an assessor? What if her face don't qualify for the assessment?
DP pls smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by abiL(f): 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2012
D-Explorer:
DP pls smiley

Lol *middle finger*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2012
abiL:

Lol *middle finger*
DP - Derailers Paradise. You're a freak smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Oppeolluwa(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2012
Fed up with this forum
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2012
Oppeolluwa: Fed up with this forum
Who got you fed up? smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2012
abiL:

Lol *middle finger*
ur so deliciously rude wink kiss
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by tinuolababy(f): 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
I'm new.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by LeJeun3: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2012
tinuolababy: I'm new.
Welcome, and be sure to enjoy your stay.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by cutilious: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2012
am new too
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2012
tinuolababy: I'm new.
Tinu, welcome and feel free to PM me. Ok smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by FarWatcher: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2012
FarWatcher is new to this forum. I really love the atmosphere. I am here to stay, ME THINK! cool cool cool grin grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
am a newbie...

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.