Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156764 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Caseless: 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
Bsoul247: bitter-leaf is Onugbu in Igbo. So, we call it Ofe Onugbu, lol!
onugbu? Dat name funny small! Na why i wan marry from igbo b dat....dem sabi cook soup no be small
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Bsoul247(f): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
caseless: onugbu? Dat name funny small! Na why i wan marry from igbo b dat....dem sabi cook soup no be small
the best you ever think of. You ma go chop your hand comot sef. Hahaha
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by fuckluv(f): 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
caseless: wellcome! But this id nor be here oooo...
lol... my bad, forgotten i'll b visiting this session when i got d handle.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by fuckluv(f): 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
[quote author=caseless]wellcome! But this id nor be here oooo... Lol... my bad, forgotten i'll b visiting this session when i got d handle. It's no issue now, is it?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Chele66(f): 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hello, First thank you for this site!! This is a first, I am looking for some positive feedback and any help offered to better understand the culture. I am interested in a man from Nigeria and being a strong american female don't want to scare him off. Most of the reading I have done seems to put Nigerian men in a dark light. Im only interested once again in positive, direct input. Every race and culture has it's darkness. Please direct me where to go for this information. Thank you so very much.

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by huninaija(f): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
Chele66: Hello, First thank you for this site!! This is a first, I am looking for some positive feedback and any help offered to better understand the culture. I am interested in a man from Nigeria and being a strong american female don't want to scare him off. Most of the reading I have done seems to put Nigerian men in a dark light. Im only interested once again in positive, direct input. Every race and culture has it's darkness. Please direct me where to go for this information. Thank you so very much.

You can create a topic on this that will get you some more feedback, just go to the create new topic button and should get you started right away, nice to meet you, i'm a newbie here as well! smiley

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Chele66(f): 6:42am On Dec 25, 2012
Very nice to meet you too!! Thank you for the suggestion, Being a newbie to all of this makes me very grateful to your kindness. Thanks again!!

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Ashmark(m): 11:23am On Dec 25, 2012
Hello Nairalander,am New here and really care to make friends.....Anybody in the house willing to.Jst follow me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
I am oscar by name, from Nigeria. Just to let you know I truely was dazzled at ur amazing pics I caught glimpse of tonight

2 Likes

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Chele66(f): 1:35am On Dec 26, 2012
Vision2017 who where you referring too!!! wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 26, 2012
I am refering to an epitome of beauty whose stunning pics I saw here on her profile swept me off my feet. Till this very moment, I am left in bewilderment as to where on planet earth is such a ravaging beauty as (Chele66) from? She really is an unparalled paragon of beauty.
If only should would love both of us to plant the seed of friendship for a start, here is my number- 08162655771.

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 26, 2012
Vision2017: I am refering to an epitome of beauty whose stunning pics I saw here on her profile swept me off my feet. Till this very moment, I am left in bewilderment as to where on planet earth is such a ravaging beauty as (Chele66) from? She really is an unparalled paragon of beauty.
If only should would love both of us to plant the seed of friendship for a start, here is my number- 08162655771.

Guy check ur temperature abeg
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Dopefiend(m): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2012
irpheezy:

Guy check ur temperature abeg

grin grin grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sunshinejoy: 9:52am On Dec 26, 2012
Am sunshine, I stay in Port harcourt. I want a serious minded man (30-40yrs) 4 a relationship. My pin is 2718E111
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by NeeFEmi(f): 10:40am On Dec 26, 2012
Am not new to the forum anyway but I just had no option than to register and enjoy posting comments too.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2012
NeeFEmi: Am not new to the forum anyway but I just had no option than to register and enjoy posting comments too.
Welcome babe, can we get a room?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by NeeFEmi(f): 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

Welcome babe, can we get a room?

Thanks and A room, means
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
NeeFEmi:

A room, means
A private chat room.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by NeeFEmi(f): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

A private chat room.

Private chat room. Is there a private chat room?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by nicedaddy(m): 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
Hello chele66, how are you doing angel. Am really interested in you and I won't mind if you can add me up on yahoo messenger, here is my ID. Boss_chasebank@yahoo.com or add me up on my blackberry pin 30C86CC5

Chele66: Hello, First thank you for this site!! This is a first, I am looking for some positive feedback and any help offered to better understand the culture. I am interested in a man from Nigeria and being a strong american female don't want to scare him off. Most of the reading I have done seems to put Nigerian men in a dark light. Im only interested once again in positive, direct input. Every race and culture has it's darkness. Please direct me where to go for this information. Thank you so very much.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
NeeFEmi:

Private chat room. Is there a private chat room?
Yeah, babe send me a PM.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by VickyHills(f): 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2012
I'm new.

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Ifyboy1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
Hello.i am just new here.trying to know whats happening in nigeria.how are you guys
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Ifyboy1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2012
How are you?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by NeeFEmi(f): 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

Yeah, babe send me a PM.
Lol. Done that!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
NeeFEmi:
Lol. Done that!
I've seen it babe. I just replied, you can be my darling wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by NeeFEmi(f): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

I've seen it babe. I just replied, you can be my darling wink

Darling means?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
NeeFEmi:

Darling means?
My baby, ok wink smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by NeeFEmi(f): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

My baby, ok wink smiley
grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
NeeFEmi:
grin
smiley kiss
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Chele66(f): 5:52am On Dec 27, 2012
Thank you, please send message through chele66@yahoo.com look forward to hearing from you smiley
Vision2017: I am oscar by name, from Nigeria. Just to let you know I truely was dazzled at ur amazing pics I caught glimpse of tonight
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Ashmark(m): 8:42am On Dec 27, 2012
NiFEEMI,wuz up?Am feelin you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.