Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156755 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by temisukanmi(f): 10:12am On Feb 21, 2013
Hello guys, I am new here.. Nyc meetin ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ all.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xyoung: 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2013
fairyprincess:

Get a life Bro...
adverti'sn nos s Childish
Go out dre n Hunt ....
Welcm al d sme....
hey fairy or whatever u call yourself
there is freedom to air ur view
DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Jerryjat(m): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
i guys... am a novice around here....
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by StilTouchy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
One one bottle of champagne for the new ladies. Dancing to vybz kartel with a bottle of ceroc. Welcome party for y'all
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by StilTouchy(m): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
Welcome and hope you find here interesting.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by StilTouchy(m): 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
[ovalrose]Hello,im a fresh fish dt needs water 2 survive in. Both calm nd turbulent,all r good. In othr words,im a newbie nd im here 2 make frnds of al kinds! smiley

Fresh fish huh. I hope you dont end up as point and kill here, no disrespect. Welcome to the party and hope you find here interesting gurl
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by brownieking(f): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2013
smileyi have been reading nairaland forum 4 a while now and i find it intresting tho it keeps me frm getting bored most of the time.. well hello ery1..
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by udblessing(f): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2013
Helo , am new here & am nt conversant wif dis app grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Jimnetta: 4:46am On Feb 22, 2013
I'm so glad to be here, welcome me please! Nairaland is great!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 9:40am On Feb 22, 2013
brownieking: smileyi have been reading nairaland forum 4 a while now and i find it intresting tho it keeps me frm getting bored most of the time.. well hello ery1..

Welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2013
ud blessing: Helo , am new here & am nt conversant wif dis app grin
Keep on it, welcome smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Smartiegurl(f): 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
D-Explorer:

Keep on it, welcome smiley
D ex, i no de see ur breaklight again. Whats gud?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Laytop2010(m): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hello,am a fresher here,pls
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by debosky(m): 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
brownieking: smileyi have been reading nairaland forum 4 a while now and i find it intresting tho it keeps me frm getting bored most of the time.. well hello ery1..

Hello brownieking! Glad to have you around. I'm sure you'll have fun on these parts. wink

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
Jimnetta: I'm so glad to be here, welcome me please! Nairaland is great!

Welcme
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
xyoung:
hey fairy or whatever u call yourself
there is freedom to air ur view
DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

As ma lor' pleases....
dust Ur bottom up n go get Urself a chick out dre odr dan bin a perver(t) on nairaland....
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
ud blessing: Helo , am new here & am nt conversant wif dis app grin

Welcm
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hi everyone,i'm new here and i don't know this works..
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by classiquemama: 12:38am On Feb 23, 2013
am feeling so lost here i must confess[color=#990000][/color] cry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by eme40rald(f): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
Imma newbie..jst became a nairalander 2day smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2013
Smartie gurl: D ex, i no de see ur breaklight again. Whats gud?
I think say i go see wife for NL before, career don change. Hahaha
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
missblanche: Hi everyone,i'm new here and i don't know this works..
How this section works? Welcome
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
classiquemama: am feeling so lost here i must confess[color=#990000][/color] cry
Baby, follow my lead. Welcome
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
eme40rald: Imma newbie..jst became a nairalander 2day smiley
Come have a hug, it's free. Welcome

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by soso20(f): 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
hello m new here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
soso20: hello m new here
Welcome, what's soso20?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Smartiegurl(f): 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
D-Explorer:

I think say i go see wife for NL before, career don change. Hahaha
lolz. Ur bad then!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
Smartie gurl: lolz. Ur bad then!
Taaaaah, i'm still taking applications smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Smartiegurl(f): 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
D-Explorer:

Taaaaah, i'm still taking applications smiley
LOLZ! Naughty dude. Why telling me?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mamuks(f): 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
am new here and hope am welcomed?
sexkillz: Welcome!

I created this thread with newbies in mind. A newbie is a new member that does not know how things work around here. Pls do not be shy to ask questions, not matter how silly and inconsequential you think it may be. . .

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairaland.com/639119

There are two moderators on this section, (Jaybee and Sexkillz currently) and they'll be here to answer your questions along with the other friendly older members on this section.

This thread is basically for newbies to introduce themselves and get quickly integrated into one of the most interesting and popular section on Nairaland, the Romance Section. . .

Chat room:

www.nairaland.com/967122
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Onyiido: 5:43am On Feb 24, 2013
I am new here. How u all doin. Plz welcome me u all. U all in nairaland r reli doin great B-)
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Ramon2gud(m): 10:03am On Feb 24, 2013
hello oldbies,i am a newbie...want to mingle wif boys and gals...una try joor.remain connected.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.