Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156524 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
ogugua88: *waves hello to everyone* smiley
*wave back to you sis* kiss
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2013
omoniayomi: A̶̲̥̅♏ new here
welcome here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sweetjeff: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
.... hi dear.... am green to this site and would love you all to give me a beautiful time.. sweet jeff..... and very very sweet. cheers
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by easyeyes(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
smothly: same here paddy mi,na happiness dey shele oh

Right on. I always prescribe 3 gallons of happiness to folks getting the blues. If symptoms persist after 2 days consult your pastor, lol. Or maybe ill refer them to my new found friend smothly. Cause its seems you have the magic recipe... wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by easyeyes(m): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
ogugua88: *waves hello to everyone* smiley

Hello Ogugua! waving back... wiper style smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Ashmark(m): 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
Checkout www.ashmarkexclusive..com for your daily entertainment and Global News.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
easy_eyes:

Right on. I always prescribe 3 gallons of happiness to folks getting the blues. If symptoms persist after 2 days consult your pastor, lol. Or maybe ill refer them to my new found friend smothly. Cause its seems you have the magic recipe... wink
hmmmn that will be ver kind of you paddy mi
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
easy_eyes:

hmmmn that will be very kind of you paddy mi
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2013
sweetjeff: .... hi dear.... am green to this site and would love you all to give me a beautiful time.. sweet jeff..... and very very sweet. cheers
you are highly welcome smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mrarranger: 1:14am On Jul 02, 2013
hi everybody am a newbie here.SO I NEED. ALL OF YOU TO WELCOME ME HERE.

AM WAITING! !!!!AM WAITING! !!!!AM WAITING! !!!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mrarranger: 1:15am On Jul 02, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]hi everybody am a newbie here.SO I NEED. ALL OF YOU TO WELCOME ME HERE.

AM WAITING! !!!!AM WAITING! !!!!AM WAITING! !!!![b]hi everybody am a newbie here.SO I NEED. ALL OF YOU TO WELCOME ME HERE.

AM WAITING! !!!!AM WAITING! !!!!AM WAITING! !!!![/b]hi everybody am a newbie here.SO I NEED. ALL OF YOU TO WELCOME ME HERE.

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 3:26am On Jul 02, 2013
mr arranger: hi everybody am a newbie here.SO I NEED. ALL OF YOU TO WELCOME ME HERE.

you are highly welcome smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Naturalone: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
first timer..... welcum me with a hug! Girls only cos am not gay!!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Druhill(m): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
Hello nairalanders,am new in de house all de beautiful ladies should welcome me.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
Natural one: first timer..... welcum me with a hug! Girls only cos am not gay!!!
with hugs dear,you are highly welcome smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
Druhill: Hello nairalanders,am new in de house all de beautiful ladies should welcome me.
on behalf of the beautiful chick here,i say welcome smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by TrueRomance: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
Hello house. I'm Seun.

Single and happy. Looking to make some more friends.

We cool?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
Although I have posted some topics here b4 but I didn't introduce myself to the house. I am officially doing that now. Besides, I am also using this opportunity to state clearly that I'm looking for a lover. I don't care about crititism from some (hypocrites) people here. I'm not a kid and should be free to express myself. Interested pls let's hook up. BB Pin: 2355D0D6, e-mail: obabiz@yahoo.com Meanwhile: yahoo boys, pls stay out of this! grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
TrueRomance: Hello house. I'm Seun.

Single and happy. Looking to make some more friends.

We cool?

We cool son! *gang signs*

Welcome to NL Seun smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
obasy09: Although I have posted some topics here b4 but I didn't introduce myself to the house. I am officially doing that now. Besides, I am also using this opportunity to state clearly that I'm looking for a lover. I don't care about crititism from some (hypocrites) people here. I'm not a kid and should be free to express myself. Interested pls let's hook up. BB Pin: 2355D0D6, e-mail: obabiz@yahoo.com Meanwhile: yahoo boys, pls stay out of this! grin
welcome once again
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Enegod(m): 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2013
obasy09: Although I have posted some topics here b4 but I didn't introduce myself to the house. I am officially doing that now. Besides, I am also using this opportunity to state clearly that I'm looking for a lover. I don't care about crititism from some (hypocrites) people here. I'm not a kid and should be free to express myself. Interested pls let's hook up. BB Pin: 2355D0D6, e-mail: obabiz@yahoo.com Meanwhile: yahoo boys, pls stay out of this! grin
wtf
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nicolarswise(m): 7:08am On Jul 03, 2013
[/color][b][/b]
ogugua88:

ogugua88:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] kiss[color=#006600]
[/color][color=][quote author=sexkillz][color=#000030][font=tempus sans itc][size=11pt]Welcome!

I created this thread with newbies in mind. A newbie is a new member that does not know how things work around here. Pls do not be shy to ask questions, not matter how silly and inconsequential you think it may be. . .

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairaland.com/639119

There are two moderators on this section, (Jaybee and Sexkillz currently) and they'll be here to answer your questions along with the other friendly older members on this section.
i am nicolarswise by a name a new member here.Tenks 4 the warm reception.[quote author=sexkillz][color=#000030][font=tempus sans itc][size=11pt]Welcome!

I created this thread with newbies in mind. A newbie is a new member that does not know how things work around here. Pls do not be shy to ask questions, not matter how silly and inconsequential you think it may be. . .

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairaland.com/639119

There are two moderators on this section, (Jaybee and Sexkillz currently) and they'll be here to answer your questions along with the other friendly older members on this section.
i am nicolarswise by a name a new member here.Tenks 4 the warm reception.
[quote author=sexkillz][color=#000030][font=tempus sans itc][size=11pt]Welcome!

i am nicolarswise by a name a new member here.Tenks 4 the warm reception
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ecany(f): 7:55am On Jul 03, 2013
Hello everyone am Ecany n new here pls welcome me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 03, 2013
ecany: Hello everyone am Ecany n new here pls welcome me
welcome dear kiss
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by timecop28: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2013
*Clears throat* Freshman..Getting a souvenir won't be a bad idea grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by varrd4real(m): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2013
ecany: Hello everyone am Ecany n new here pls welcome me
hello suga *hugs*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by effystrings(m): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2013
new here..*hails everyone
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by adrainuche(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2013
Hye everyone am uche greeting you all the way from Malay !!!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by teehaywhyooh(f): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2013
New Myself...but shy to comment.

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by oloridaniels(f): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
hi am new here

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (116) (Reply)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.