Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156535 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by eghos12(m): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hi peeps am eghosa by name .........

P.s i don tay for here o i nor dey comment always.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by oladistinct(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
jjc around d corner; that is me. wnt to connect with d pretty ladies in the house.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mamacita007(f): 1:24am On Jul 25, 2013
mamacita is here grin grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ettybaba(m): 7:17am On Jul 25, 2013
Hello everybody! Am etty by name. I wish 2 know everyone here.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by bdg4success: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2013
hello roomn
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lindajohn(f): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2013
Hello guys, my name is linda and am new here. pls i need ur help
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lindajohn(f): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2013
Hello guys, my name is linda and am new here. pls i need ur helps
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lopongo: 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ohmoo!! Dem de speak english 4 here oo.i no tink say i go fit cope ooo.....na only pigin i sabi Ohmoo!! Dem de speak english 4 here oo.i no tink say i go fit cope ooo.....na only pigin i sabi
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Enegod(m): 11:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
Linda john: Hello guys, my name is linda and am new here. pls i need ur helps
what kinda help do you need?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by inconnue(f): 2:06am On Jul 26, 2013
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by david22uu(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2013
IM NEW HERE... NAME DAVID
NICK NAME: DON DUCO
LOOOKING FOR FRIENDS AROUND SURULERE
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by fabulousstan(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2013
Hello Everybody n good morning. Though am not new here, but still I will like to introduce myself.
Name : Stanley
Nickname : fabulous
I wish u all a fun-filled weekend ahead of u.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by blackobi: 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
: Are you very good on bed, humble and presentable,if you are very sure of yourself that you have these qualities then ping me to b hooked up with a rich sugar mummy 25D34173 location nigeria
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sugardaddy1(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
I am new, pls be gentle with me cool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by cleobunny(f): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hi... Am new here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ugoan: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
hi evryone....its me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:42am On Jul 27, 2013
cleobunny: Hi... Am new here
Hey, you good?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:43am On Jul 27, 2013
Welcome people
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Ammanda(f): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2013
Am new here too
I hope there'll be welcome party
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ammanda :
Am new here too
I hope there'll be welcome party
Hi girl, i'm DX, how do i spell your name?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Ammanda(f): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
D-Explorer:
Hi girl, i'm DX, how do i spell your name?
Hi DX, I am AD
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ammanda :

Hi DX, I am AD

AD ke? *thinking* is it that defunct political party? smiley

Hmmm, alright AD, i know you're new here but not new to romance, can we hook up? Your time is good wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Ammanda(f): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
D-Explorer:

AD ke? *thinking* is it that defunct political party? smiley

Hmmm, alright AD, i know you're new here but not new to romance, can we hook up? Your time is good wink
you are not romantic. Me political party? AD is a pet name frm Amannda.

Hook up? Huraaay!!!

Where?
When?
Nd how?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ammanda :
you are not romantic. Me political party? AD is a pet name frm Amannda.

Hook up? Huraaay!!!

Where?
When?
Nd how?
You see dear, we use to have AD as a political party. . .that was comical.

I like you. Where you at? smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Ammanda(f): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
D-Explorer:

You see dear, we use to have AD as a political party. . .that was comical.

I like you. Where you at? smiley
Me like you too.

Am in the house cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ammanda :

Me like you too.

Am in the house cheesy
C'mon girl, i meant location. You could PM anyways wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by SirPromise: 9:24am On Jul 28, 2013
I am Promise in Enugu.. Sweet gals shuld ping me 2200ED0E
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Ammanda(f): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
D-Explorer:

C'mon girl, i meant location. You could PM anyways wink
I will tell mummy first
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by gideonjeta(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
I am also a new member.Name is Gideon, the gentle guy! Hook up with me! If you want to, please let me know!.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by SirPromise: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
Sweet nd sexy lady in Enugu shuld add me pin:2200Ed0E
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by OTUNOLAOLAWALE: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hi everyone! I am new here and I need date.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (116) (Reply)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.