Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati (11121 Views)

Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital / Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff / ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by thelastPope(m): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2012
oradee:

You really should look up the definition of Journalism before u come here and call people witches...I wldnt be surprised if u work for NTA cos its only the good news u like to read and hear. Patience might not be the president but she is our First lady and we (and 1)deserve to know the true state of her health. the late Yar'aduaa was ill for months and the media kept hiding it...its normal to fall sick and its our duty as Nigerians to pray for her health.

if the German Dr's have abmitted shes sick/ill,why is Abati not admitting it? or is she above sickness now? Pls call a spade a spade and lets do whats right!

Now you have exposed your final stup1d1ty!!! All the nonsense you and your gang have been posting for days now is prayer abi? That is how your pastor or imam taught you how to pray abi? All the evil wishes you and your coven members have been spewing around is prayer abi? Is that how you people pray over there on the iroko tree? Nonsense!
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by takedat(m): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2012
thelastPope:

Look at your stup.d.I.ty. So the presidents family issues is part of his accountability to you? You are a big 1diot!
I have a feeling you just left sec. school and so you have a lot of spare time @ ur disposal.Well am going to overlook your fault but pls leave this forum and go help your mummy @ shop.
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by thelastPope(m): 10:59am On Sep 13, 2012
take dat: I have a feeling you just left sec. school and so you have a lot of spare time @ ur disposal.Well am going to overlook your fault but pls leave this forum and go help your mummy @ shop.

Thank you my beloved guidance and counsellor teacher. Anofia! Asa! Continue to go around praying for somebody's else mother to die. Because that's what gives you the buzz. Instead of you to pray and wish her well if she is really sick, you come here spewing your innermost satanic intentions and if I ask you now, you will say you attend christ embassy or redeemed or winners or some other church. Or you will say you are a devout muslim. Search yourself and repent. People like you are the reason God has not intervened in Nigeria. You are a hindrance to prayers.
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by oradee: 11:00am On Sep 13, 2012
thelastPope:

Right now, cows have more sense than most of you posting here. Look at the level of hate and bitterness. Look at the witchcraft on display! And you will go to church or mosque to pray after this. Why are you expecting evil on Dame? Does it give you some sort of closure or what? Or does it satisfy your vampire thirst? Witch!

is falling sick an evil thing? if ur village people have caused u so much hurt,i'm sorry but dont let it affect ur sense of reasoning.
Dr's grsduaate yearly from Uni's round the world because being sick is part of human existence.

if uve never fallen sick in ur entire life, good for u but millions out there do and its not n evil thing ok.

in every romour,theres an atom of truth and i as a nigerian wld pray for the health of our first lady even if shes not the president (and i advice u to do the same ok)
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by thelastPope(m): 11:03am On Sep 13, 2012
oradee:

is falling sick an evil thing? if ur village people have caused u so much hurt,i'm sorry but dont let it affect ur sense of reasoning.
Dr's grsduaate yearly from Uni's round the world because being sick is part of human existence.

if uve never fallen sick in ur entire life, good for u but millions out there do and its not n evil thing ok.

in every romour,theres an atom of truth and i as a nigerian wld pray for the health of our first lady even if shes not the president (and i advice u to do the same ok)

So even if she is sick, the president should do a 7 o'clock live broadcast and after playing the national anthem, he should now tell you that Dame has developed cancer of the teeth! Then you will be happy abi? Because he has now admitted the truth. Afterall, anybody can be sick. Hear yourself! Little minds discuss people. Go figure!
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by oradee: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2012
thelastPope:

Now you have exposed your final stup1d1ty!!! All the nonsense you and your gang have been posting for days now is prayer abi? That is how your pastor or imam taught you how to pray abi? All the evil wishes you and your coven members have been spewing around is prayer abi? Is that how you people pray over there on the iroko tree? Nonsense!

With a name like "thelastPole", u have alot of venom and bitterness in ur guts.(and thats not good)
as u rightly said,i wld pray for her but it is for her speedy recovery cos like i said,in every rumor,theres an atom of truth.
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by Odinaka00(m): 11:11am On Sep 13, 2012
thelastPope: Many Nigerians are suffering from a long history of ancestral witchcraft. That witchcraft spirit is what makes them to expect evil on their neighbour. Just imagine what some are posting on here. What is your business if Patience is sick or not? Is she your president? Has are activities or non activities stopped government from running? Does she have a constitutional role in government that has been left void?

It is only a witch that expects evil on on others. Imagine what someone is posting. That they should just say the truth. Which truth? You are praying for bad news or what? Is that what you planned in your coven? What is your business about the secrets of a presidents family? You want him to tell you what is wrong with his wife? Are you a doctor or what? Very evil and perveted minds. And some of them attend churches and mosques after posting such nonsense.

What you expect for others will happen to you. If it is good, then good will come. If it is bad, then you will receive it double. Such a sad people with wicked and fetish minds.

Welcome Ť☺ nairaland........you aint seen nothing yet
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by oradee: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2012
thelastPope:

So even if she is sick, the president should do a 7 o'clock live broadcast and after playing the national anthem, he should now tell you that Dame has developed cancer of the teeth! Then you will be happy abi? Because he has now admitted the truth. Afterall, anybody can be sick. Hear yourself! Little minds discuss people. Go figure!

well Channels,CNN,Aljahzera discusses people,places,events etc...u go figure that out.

GEJ doesnt have to announce on air her state of health but the spokesman for either him or his wife shldnt act shady like they r hiding something.

No one wishes her bad,but u coming here to say people are witches makes u sound sick in the head.

if ur having a discussion wif international students and they ask u "Sir,pls where is the first lady"? wld u say 'Oyinbo witches have stared again o...the one for Naija neva do?"
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by klax(m): 11:15am On Sep 13, 2012
Well either Abati was right was right or wrong, lie or said the truth the fact is GEJ is back to Nigeria to carry on his official duties case close.

As per the rumour about his wife health only God can tell but I as a person I wish the woman speedy recovery. And anyone who has hand in this shameful act of food poisioning should know the law of nemesis still exist hate someone does not mean death for that person.

The most shocking and embarrassing thing of all a diplomt from that same country where Gej wife contacted food poising was telling my dad just last night that why did African think this way and my dad asked why he said how can a wife of a whole president contact food poisin and nothing like investigation on how it happen no diplomatic logjam but Nigerians are busy about abusing the president, Nigerians are busy asking where is your wife Gej , Nigerians are busy calling Gej names he said if this happens to ordinary secretary of thier any of thier prince in that kingdom he said they will fight it out to logical end, seriously to be frank I was shocked myself and he said your people stand on hating Gej but ridiculing themselves more and this is the truth.

I have be following this thread for a while I hardly seen anyone that even ask who poisin her and how did he contacted poising everyone where busy calling manes and abusing even some are rejoicing she is dead Nigerians why are we so brutally heartless this is so sad, so shameful indeed let us not forget that same country where this woman was poisin is the Haven for all Gej enermies.

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by Odinaka00(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2012
thelastPope:

Thank you my beloved guidance and counsellor teacher. Anofia! Asa! Continue to go around praying for somebody's else mother to die. Because that's what gives you the buzz. Instead of you to pray and wish her well if she is really sick, you come here spewing your innermost satanic intentions and if I ask you now, you will say you attend christ embassy or redeemed or winners or some other church. Or you will say you are a devout muslim. Search yourself and repent. People like you are the reason God has not intervened in Nigeria. You are a hindrance to prayers.

Bros yu mean dat guy is a hindrance Ť☺ prayers? Is he also d reason y God hasn't intervened in 9ja yet? Chai! Bro yu wicked o! Walai
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by Cupidkc(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2012
blink182: Just see how fast this guy has lost credibility. How do you continue at such a job? Na wa o sad
And to even think that sahara reporters were branded false when they blew the air 1st...
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 13, 2012
Odinaka00: Who is abati?
A lying software that runs on any electronic and physical platform.
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 13, 2012
[quote
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by onatisi(m): 11:43am On Sep 13, 2012
fresh_dude: A lying software that runs on any electronic and physical platform.
he is a bad liar,good liars always have good memories.which abati doesnt have
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2012
[quote author=thelastPope]
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by 1025: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
nigerian govt is the exactly what abati stands for - LIES from the pit of hell. an unrepentant old fool. shameless man representing the govt. how can u stoop so low to lie to over 200 million nigerians?
how can jonathan still believe in a man who lies like a pig?
tell me how these types of ppl stay in govt and Nnaji resigns?
this is to tell u how we depend on liars in govt.
how can a father feel when his children know him as a liar?
can i manage this kind of low life as a father? God forbid.
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by oradee: 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2012
klax: Well either Abati was right was right or wrong, lie or said the truth the fact is GEJ is back to Nigeria to carry on his official duties case close.

As per the rumour about his wife health only God can tell but I as a person I wish the woman speedy recovery. And anyone who has hand in this shameful act of food poisioning should know the law of nemesis still exist hate someone does not mean death for that person.

The most shocking and embarrassing thing of all a diplomt from that same country where Gej wife contacted food poising was telling my dad just last night that why did African think this way and my dad asked why he said how can a wife of a whole president contact food poisin and nothing like investigation on how it happen no diplomatic logjam but Nigerians are busy about abusing the president, Nigerians are busy asking where is your wife Gej , Nigerians are busy calling Gej names he said if this happens to ordinary secretary of thier any of thier prince in that kingdom he said they will fight it out to logical end, seriously to be frank I was shocked myself and he said your people stand on hating Gej but ridiculing themselves more and this is the truth.

I have be following this thread for a while I hardly seen anyone that even ask who poisin her and how did he contacted poising everyone where busy calling manes and abusing even some are rejoicing she is dead Nigerians why are we so brutally heartless this is so sad, so shameful indeed let us not forget that same country where this woman was poisin is the Haven for all Gej enermies.

But,according to "ThelastPose", how do u investigate a crime that hasnt been admitted to have been committed?
An investigation wld truly mean yes,she was poisoned,ill and admitted and as long as Abati or the presidency (not president) claim she is allegedly ill,who do u blame?
bad news hurt but they same some truth is bitter too...
I wish her speedy recovery if at all she is ill and i believe i have a right to ask "Where is the First Lady"?
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by touchmehard: 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
Well, since he finished his scheduled activities earlier than planned, it was right that he came back into d country. Assuming he stayed back, people down here would have still been making noise that he stayed back there to enjoy himself. People are hard to please
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by Jubilee12: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
Billyonaire: I admire GEJ with every passing day. He is the man I voted for and I am 100% proud of how he is performing. I am proud to be Nigerian in my mental acumen.

And how does this comment relate to the post?
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by ultimatesam(m): 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
abati kip on lying 2 d public 4 d sake of kipin his job, am sory 4 his family grin sad cheesy shocked embarassed
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by mymadam(m): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2012
naijababe: What da hell is wrong with someone being ill? Am i missing something here? Why is admission of ill health such a big effing deal?

Awon alagbara Nigeria yi sha, their heads are always in cuckoo land undecided

Oops... Naijababe, na you talk soooo, nor be me ooo grin But then come to think of it... you are right ma'am. I rest my case. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by dayokanu(m): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
The Retardeen lying squad
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by Bukkyade: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2012
I don't know why Nigerians are so disturbed when the president travels and when he comes back. Na wah ooo
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by Baawaa(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
Billyonaire: I admire GEJ with every passing day. He is the man I voted for and I am 100% proud of how he is performing. I am proud to be Nigerian in my mental acumen.
Have you use your drugs today Oohhhh,you have used it and the symptom still persist you have to see your doctor at psychiatric grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by Baawaa(m): 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
D-Explorer:
Good job Mr. President i believe within few more months there will MOUs signed between the FG and probably state governments with Botswana and Malawi. Great times ahead with direct impact on Nigerians. Good job sir, the evidence of your efforts is glaring as always even till 2015. Congrats for picking a ticket to contest again. We love you sir!!
This is another man with certificate of psychiatric Hospital

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by thelastPope(m): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
dayokanu: The Retardeen lying squad

The Tinubu witches coven of vampires
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by thelastPope(m): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2012
klax: Well either Abati was right was right or wrong, lie or said the truth the fact is GEJ is back to Nigeria to carry on his official duties case close.

Bros, I tire for naija o:! You dey see how people are heartless and callous. Even if she is sick, how is.not announcing her sickness a crime or is it an impeachable offense again? This people are just callous and fetish. I don't understand how people reason like animals. Help me ask them what truth they want to hear. Is it not a witch or wizard that goes around expecting someones death. Wheb Abati came and said she was resting, they started to insult him. Tell me, even if Abati was lying, what is their own inside. So they want Abati to tell them she is dead before their mind will rest abi? Is that a normal way people reason?

You see this is the reason a Nigeria will rather give you money for burial than help with your school fees or business. A nation of evil minded people praying to God to give then good leaders. You will see as soon as someone dies, they will start to tell you how wonderful that person is. They will go around spending millions on their fathers burial when they could not even buy him indomie when he was alive. Very sad. Especially from a particular section of the country.
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by muktarmtt(m): 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
mumu tell me wat nd wat did he achived
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by dedeike: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
thelastPope:

Bros, I tire for naija o:! You dey see how people are heartless and callous. Even if she is sick, how is.not announcing her sickness a crime or is it an impeachable offense again? This people are just callous and fetish. I don't understand how people reason like animals. Help me ask them what truth they want to hear. Is it not a witch or wizard that goes around expecting someones death. Wheb Abati came and said she was resting, they started to insult him. Tell me, even if Abati was lying, what is their own inside. So they want Abati to tell them she is dead before their mind will rest abi? Is that a normal way people reason?

You see this is the reason a Nigeria will rather give you money for burial than help with your school fees or business. A nation of evil minded people praying to God to give then good leaders. You will see as soon as someone dies, they will start to tell you how wonderful that person is. They will go around spending millions on their fathers burial when they could not even buy him indomie when he was alive. Very sad. Especially from a particular section of the country.

Please don't disturb yourself over these winches. They are vampires on the prowl seeking for who to devour.
Their anger is that all the background voodoo and witchunting against the first lady is not working. They betrayed their sinister motives when SAHARA SHOPRITE OF LIES reported on monday death rumours about the first lady. Like bees, they swarm on Nairaland celebrating the rumours but was shocked to hear that the first lady is still alive.

Joblessness and jealousy can reduce people to winches. What business has any sane and gainfully employed person with the first lady's whereabouts? She is just a spouse to the president. Not the president. She is also not a Minister. Her absence will not affect or delay the movement of a single file in the FG.
So why the hair splitting and pant tearing?
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by dayokanu(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
dedeike:

Please don't disturb yourself over these winches. They are vampires on the prowl seeking for who to devour.
Their anger is that all the background voodoo and witchunting against the first lady is not working. They betrayed their sinister motives when SAHARA SHOPRITE OF LIES reported on monday death rumours about the first lady. Like bees, they swarm on Nairaland celebrating the rumours but was shocked to hear that the first lady is still alive.

Joblessness and jealousy can reduce people to winches. What business has any sane and gainfully employed person with the first lady's whereabouts? She is just a spouse to the president. Not the president. She is also not a Minister. Her absence will not affect or delay the movement of a single file in the FG.
So why the hair splitting and pant tearing?

Your royal moroncity,

Last week you were here denying that Mrs retardeen Jonathan was sick.

Now what do you have to say your royal Stupidity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland / Ancient Map Of Africa (photos) / NASS Workers Protest Over Unpaid Allowances And Arrears, Block NASS Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.