Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,682 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati (11122 Views)

Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital / Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff / ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by thelastPope(m): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2012
dayokanu:

Your royal moroncity,

Last week you were here denying that Mrs retardeen Jonathan was sick.

Now what do you have to say your royal Stupidity?

What is ur business if she is sick? Or are you part of the council of wizards that want to poison her? Asa! Blood sucking vampire like you. You are looking for blood abi? Am sure your father is a witchdoctor and you inherited his shrine. 1diot! That is your plan abi? You will fall into the hole you are digging. M0r0n!
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by dayokanu(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
thelastPope:

What is ur business if she is sick? Or are you part of the council of wizards that want to poison her? Asa! Blood sucking vampire like you. You are looking for blood abi? Am sure your father is a witchdoctor and you inherited his shrine. 1diot! That is your plan abi? You will fall into the hole you are digging. M0r0n!

I am certain you were born with a p3nis in your skull.

Is she not a Public officer? A permanent secretary in a Nigerian state? So why shouldnt we know what the issue is with our Perm sec.

Instead you legion of fools are here telling us porkies.

Grab dendeike and go fellate on him

Asswipes
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by thelastPope(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
dayokanu:

I am certain you were born with a p3nis in your skull.

Is she not a Public officer? A permanent secretary in a Nigerian state? So why shouldnt we know what the issue is with our Perm sec.

Instead you legion of fools are here telling us porkies.

Grab dendeike and go fellate on him

Asswipes

1diot! She is your permanents secretary abi? Because you are a bayelsa indigene abi? 1diot! You clearly don't have work. A man like you running around looking for gossip! See your life. See what you have reduced urself to. A woman rapper! A male gossip. Amebo! You have zero shame. And you will tell me you went to school. If you have serious work, you won't be posting crap here.

I don't blame you. You come from a section of the country known for fetish stuff and witchcraft. You can't think any better. Go back to ur meeting this night on ur iroko tree and tell them their plan is failing.

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by EreluY(f): 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
Gone are the days when Reuben Abati could be trusted. Nowadays, he's nothing but a bundle of contradictions. Is he aware at all that he's lost all his credibilities and that any trusts the public has in him has completely evaporated? Reuben, you should go and bury your face in the sand. If I were you, I will go to headbridge in Onitsha and take a grand exit.
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by onatisi(m): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
Erelu_Y: Gone are the days when Reuben Abati could be trusted. Nowadays, he's nothing but a bundle of contradictions. Is he aware at all that he's lost all his credibilities and that any trusts the public has in him has completely evaporated? Reuben, you should go and bury your face in the sand. If I were you, I will go to headbridge in Onitsha and take a grand exit.
haba kilode iya erelu ,e joor ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Are Responsible For A’ibom Assembly Crises, Akpabio Hits Back At Udom / How Can I Change My Date Of Birth On My BVN? / Okada Accidents Killed 107 In Two Years – LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.