Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

First to comment - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First to comment (2136 Views)

Before You Make The First To Comment (FTC) / Special Nairaland Offer ****1st 20 Nairalanders To Comment Get Special Discount / I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First to comment by sexybash(f): 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
ITbomb: You mean you are back together or what
grin ;Dfrom your username may GOD help you Poster smiley smiley
Re: First to comment by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
...Kids...
Re: First to comment by DBestDoc(f): 3:14am On Feb 09, 2013
@ op.So you ended up deflowering the chick,and you are happy about it.smh
well i blame girls sha
just hope you end up marrying her which i doubt
Re: First to comment by viruz007(m): 3:28am On Feb 09, 2013
Op biko come back here and elaborate... oboy men no get joy sha.
Re: First to comment by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 09, 2013
Long tori. tongue

My guy, that babe just wasted 5 years of your time. She is obviously not a virgin and is scared shytless that you will find out one day. Hence, she was very relieved when you spoke about breakup and went along with it without even protesting.

Guy, I see many girls in trouble o. I can foresee you becoming a player and screwing so many girls and dumping them as revenge in the nearest future cheesy

Carry go bruv, I have been there and done that.
Re: First to comment by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 09, 2013
Richfella: @ OP

I am of the STRONG opinion that she is not a virgin...and she is very concerned about your reaction to finding out.

You have just spoken my mind man.
Re: First to comment by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 09, 2013
omotola1:
BS!
And wat if she‘s a virgin?
Why do pple always think there are no more virgins?
I ve dated 4 different virgins b4!
I am still dating one sef and she‘s abt 25.
Look man, there are too many virgins around. For the fact that he wrote that does not mean he believes virgins are nonexistent. Some men just have that gift of knowing a woman is not a virgin. If I have a relationship with you, I will know u are not a virgin without even asking u to sleep with me. The truth of the matter is that virgins are not that hard to spot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? / True story about my ex- / The Most Feared Problem After Boko Haram (plus Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.